Girl I’m dating has dozens of male friends

How do you deal with this crap? I’ve been introduced to more than 20 guys who are “just friends”. Don’t get me wrong she also has female friends but the males are way too many for fucks sake. Her excuse is that she prefers male company over female since she was young. Some of them even come to her house and act like they own the place, pull out booze smoke weed not even asking for permission. Wtf is this shit? A small voice inside me tells me to crack their skulls open

Attached: 77A6422F-62B2-4417-BE70-DA223E3195B1.png (600x729, 114.21K)

>Her excuse is that she prefers male company over female since she was young.

She has sucked a mile of cocks, user. Chances are she still does.

Shes ran through

Isolate her from her """friends""", if she refuses she's a whore

No chance she is a virgin so dump her. Why do you use second hand products?

>just friends
Don't fall for this shit. They are all trying to fuck her. The second you have an argument she'll go fuck one of them just to get back at you, if she wasn't doing it already

If you say anything, you will be labeled as controlling or jealous. Too risky, dump her.

Lmao so fragile. Yeah she can have the friends she wants, dont like it? Too bad

she's obviously bad new and your slut-radar needs tuning. cut your losses while they are small.

assert dominance by fucking one of them in front of her

Attached: 1648434856817.jpg (882x800, 86.44K)

girl i dated years ago was like this. she called them "friends" but they were clearly all beta orbiters trying to fuck her. one night me and her got all drunk, I took a video of me facefucking her and sent it to some of her "friends". yah, that caused a lot of shit kek. i bet they all still jack off to it

Bro, beta orbiters "trying" to fuck their female oneitises aren't exactly in front of queue for her to fuck.

As for the OP, just take a good look of them. Do you really think those beta orbiters play anywhere in the same league as you?

My wife had a beta orbiter I wasn't even aware before I married her. The way I found out about him? He threw a temper tantrum and messaged my bride that she's a tramp for fucking and marrying someone she met months earlier instead of her loyal nice guy beta orbiter of years. For some reason I really didn't feel threatened by this sad sack of failure.

She's an obvious slut, cut your losses if you're interested in anything beyond sex.

ship me my fucking LPs already Constantinonicholapoloupisapisis, I need my stoner rock

Attached: sol worship.png (1200x1200, 3.77M)

You're an idiot for being with someone like that. Let her go and tell her the reason why. It's not jealousy, its a valid boundary and your belief that men and women can't be friends

>A small voice inside me tells me to crack their skulls open
No girl is worth catching an assault charge or getting the shit kicked out of you for

You are a fucking dumbass. Build some self respect and understand your boundaries and how to communicate them early on before dating again

Just fuck her for fun user and leave it as that. She's obviously not marriage worthy. Making her orbiters mad or uncomfortable by merely existing the way I am is always funny

They probably ran a train on her, at least once
Yes, all of them at the same time

Get another girlfriend you idiot. If she has to choose she would chose her friends.

you're getting sloppy seconds

Yes their are. Just becouse the most pathetic of them don't doesn't mean there are not less pathetic betas.
>t. beta orbiter

Trust your gut and leave. Just be her friend and chances are that you’ll still get laid. If you continues to date her you will always have this doubt.

Attached: FFA74724-BF6C-4DA8-A4D3-A06D3876D111.jpg (695x351, 59.56K)

dude she has fucked heaps of them
she's a slut that's playing you for a fool, probably from a single mother household that didn't get male attention when she was young
source: my ex was the same

Attached: OPYOU.png (788x715, 642.17K)

Fotogot to add. I fucked the girl I was betta orbiting when she fought her boyfriend.

This. Purple D!no rocked my shit.

You just gotta show her that you’re different than the rest by having self respect. You remember that movie ‘Heat’? When Robert Deniro said “Be ready to leave at a moments notice”.? Follow that advice. Keep dating and see where it goes, but don’t fixate on her. Until she proves to you that she’s serious there’s no reason to get attached. When she senses that you’re not as invested as the rest she’ll try to win your approval if she likes you.

And who knows? Maybe she’s trying to make you jealous by having these guys around. But I wouldn’t count on it.

She's a cum guzzler

1 post by this ID tells me you're a faggot, dump her

Women do not have male friends.

Attached: 1648485797044.jpg (362x507, 32.19K)

>Doesn't know that his hairy bitch is a hoe
NGMI
More like sloppy sixteenths

BUILT FOR BIG FRIENDLY COCK

Yeah drop this hoe asap. A real wifey will have zero friends and will stay home all day waiting for you to get home after you fucked whores all night long

Did you ask her if she's previously fucked any of her
>friends

This is hilarious, what an alpha move. I salute you sir.

She's not your girl, it's just your turn. Do what you must and move on

Attached: 1648353324157.gif (480x368, 2.72M)

She is telling them you are one of her male friends. What a filthy rotten whore.
S

There's a big difference between beta male orbiters and "just friends". They are two different things. I wouldn't worry about orbiters at all, like you said.

based. take notes, OP.

the moment user shows weakness she will give attention to the least beta of the orbiters. A woman not being able to make female friends seems like a red flag to me

>How do you deal with this crap?
Embrace MGTOW. Disregard females, acquire currency. Stop being a fucking simp.

GO BACK TO /R/EDDIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT MANLET

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

>Her excuse is that she prefers male company over female since she was young.
All women do user, you just have to be the right person

>be the right person
tits or gtfo

Based beta orbiter

As many user have already stated, this is basically code that she's been run through. Now, is it wrong for a gal to have guy friends? No - the red flag is when they are ALL male friends, and she has ZERO female friends. That's you're clue.

>Her excuse is that she prefers male company over female since she was young

Attached: 1629843765436.webm (576x1024, 1.2M)

She's fucked at least a third of them.

she def fucked them. If you're confident that you're better than all of them, you can try to continue this relationship

women don't have male 'friends'
their either ex
friendzoned orbiters
or guys she's waiting for to end their relationships

>the moment user shows weakness she will give attention to the least beta of the orbiters
Ding ding ding

Arthur?

>less pathetic betas
oxymoron
based

Attached: h2o.png (1200x1200, 2.76M)

burning the coal...

>she prefers male company over female
RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT

this
and she will say "nothing happens" because she thinks that being "one of the guys" and having your guts stirred by all of them is just "nothing" because it's just "the guys" hanging out

Fpbp, and /thread

hehehe I'm one of those guys dont worry about it.
but yes she has had miles of dick

>1PBTID
>slide thread

Yep. To the streets she goes

kek underrated

This is the way.
ALWAYS have stuff like this just in case, just be sure that you are always in control of the content you share, because you WILL get fucked by the law if they manage to catch you.

t. my cunt of an ex shared my nudes between her friends, said nudes ofc were leaked (thankfully i never showed my face in said pics) since i had the messages proving that she was the one that recived the pictures first, she went straight to jail for 2 years.

nearly all of my friends are male too and there never was anything between me and them. she is probably a tomboy, dont think of it as weird

Most likely she has already had sex with many of them. They're still hanging around hoping for more sex and will eventually get it. No, I would dump the bitch if I were in your position

How long were you a beta orbiter before she gave the guy before you the shit test he decided was one too many shit tests?

> prefers male company over female since she was young
like a revolver pops each of them. You are simply the emotional support

sometimes the truth can be brutal. Enjoy your blackpill op

TITS BITCH

Get out of that relationship immediately that hoe is cheating on you. Your her source of money and resources While the other guys are the ones she wants to be around, they just don't have things like money, a car, or a roof over your head. Wipe that semen of your lips and cut your loses.