Xi Jinping accuses US of trying to "genocide white Amercans"

Err... muttbros... is he on to us?

Attached: cnn xi biden.png (596x787, 393.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.it/3LhKqef
cnn.com/2022/03/27/china/shanghai-covid-lockdown-intl/index.html
brookings.edu/research/fentanyl-and-geopolitics-controlling-opioid-supply-from-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not wrong

>white crime is skyrocketing for some reason
>white Europeans must be stopped

Attached: 1601741655936.png (982x968, 545.89K)

>here is why XI is wrong

very next day

>America is becoming brown, 10 reasons that's a good thing

>Err... muttbros... is he on to us?
I think it's a fake article, but of course it is still clearly accurate.

Hush Ezekiel this is not the place

never thought I would say this but based king chink

slide thread that was posted 5 times today and the tweet is from june 2021

Xi's right you know

> here is why XI is wrong
> cnn.it/3LhKqef
link takes me to here:
cnn.com/2022/03/27/china/shanghai-covid-lockdown-intl/index.html
totally unrelated

Good fuck whites

hes not wrong

this is what israel fucking gets. it gives me great satisfaction to know that if whites go extinct (or more likely gets absorbed), at least it will be by the chinese. fuck israel, if europe dies, at least china will win in place of israel. europes only hope would be to collude with the chinese/russians/indians to destroy america. our best move is a europe/russia/india alliance

Policies of White genocide are being pursued in the USA and across Europe. Actions which are intended to lead to the dispossession, displacement & erasure of an entire ethnic group from society is genocidal, and the intentional corporate globohomo-backed destruction of monuments and values is done with the intent to erase them on a civilization level. These are acts of genocide. The ZOG is an anti-White genocidal faction, run predominantly by jews but also Masonic gangsters and assorted filth (pedos, faggots, glowniggers who tongue nigger anus.) China isn't wrong with their assertion.

Still waiting on my AKs and Hiluxes niggers

>CNN
This is fake, isn't it.

Attached: 71f144de1e98c03832ca9f04fe85fc40160deeca99b13d9b0615b207c11bb5b1.gif (480x324, 1.67M)

the American jewish media brags how great it will be when whites become a minority but wail that how awful it would be if the same thing happened to the jews in israel

China is really trying to pull as many white americans from Burgerland as he can.

Low birthrates and Han migration are the reasons cited for why Uighurs are being genocided. However, China uses this comparison to demonstrate that they are not genociding Uighurs, then they turn around and cry about heckin niggerinos. There is nobody on our side, not China, not Russia, not anybody

>Err... muttbros... is he on to us?
Xi wouldn't do this because he's trying to use the non-whites to wreck the US. But he might support us as well subtly because he'll want everyone to rebel.

Regardless, I cannot support this country anyway, and I'll work against the Regime, not for it.

The propaganda is unreal. "Biden gets utterly bitch slapped with the truth. Here's how we misconstrue the truth instead to fit our agenda of continuing to hate White people."

Yeah... Our girls are good "fucks"... Totally understandable why all you other monkey race cave people wanna rape white women with your nasty purple poop dicks.... Fucking losers.

brookings.edu/research/fentanyl-and-geopolitics-controlling-opioid-supply-from-china/
Just a friendly reminder as he says this, fent still being given to mexico by china and those spics like to move into the jew united states and in the end this kills whites. China is also part of this slow genocide of whites, this chink doesn't speak for you, he kills you and your friends.

Attached: chink.jpg (1372x684, 108.28K)

China knows.

Attached: israel hates china1.png (712x270, 24.31K)