Did you regret taking the vaccine?

I feel like i do, but i was pressured by my family. 3 vaxx is in me.

Attached: COVID_overview_image.jpg (1668x1043, 537.03K)

Why do you regret it?

actually it does nothing to your body, its just a scam

but it shows us that you are an obedient cuck without will

no refunds

Why would you regret something you never got?

You need to get vaccinated and boosted if you ever plan on traveling

Vaccine for what?

Never taken it, got the wuhan flu and only had to spend 2 days in bed. Was this supposed to be the world ending pandemic?

/thread

Attached: BatemanHappy.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

>injecting trillions of spike proteins into your circulation encased in lipid nanoparticles that can go anywhere in the body
>nothing happens

Yeah thats wishful thinking buddy

No refunds, vaxxtards.

>Was this supposed to be the world ending pandemic?
According to experts, yes

Attached: experts.jpg (1024x891, 98.22K)

>Did you regret taking the vaccine YET?
title fixed.

Go for the 4th dose.

im not susceptible to social pressure because im not a little faggot bitch

Not at all, and I enjoy laughing at the demented boomers and incels seething about the harmless vaxx while simultaneously ignoring microplastics in the food & water supply that are ACTUALLY poisoning populations of people and making them infertile

I got 2x vaccinated last summer and in early february i contracted covid. Ever since then i get heavy dizziness every time i lift or stand up. How long do i have to live?

lol no. Didn't take it. Won't take it.

>get told you will lose your job if you don't inject some experimental bullshit for a meme flu you have a literal 99.99% chance of surviving if you aren't a fat fuck or dinosaur in your age that has been proven to cause blood clots and other terrible problems
>vax mandates are now dropping for jobs in a fuck massive bait and switch so it was never necessary

I wonder why you retarded fuck

yes. At first they made it seem like everything would go back to normal and the vaxx worked and if you're older like me it was really important. But after a few months they just locked everything down again anyway. Nothing really happened to me because of the vaxx. I'd already had COVID anyway so I figured it was just a precaution. Not getting boosted even though everyone is whining at me about it.

You don’t understand how the vax works, nor why an actual covid infection would produce a substantially greater amount of spike proteins in your body.

Nah I don’t regret it. I caught covid twice, once before getting the vax and then again like 6 months after my second, but the second time I caught it I had no symptoms whatsoever, so I can only assume the vax works in quashing the symptoms. So in my experience all the stuff about VAIDS or ADE was total bullshit. Guess now I have to wait between 5 and 20 years before my goalpost-moving Any Forumstard doctor gives me the all clear that I won’t develop some obscure autoimmune disease as a result.

>that has been proven to cause blood clots
You’re 8 times as likely to suffer blood clots from the virus than the vax. This is why paying attention to the covid death rate only is reductive and dumb because you miss important details like that

Try to catch herpes and find out

Most countries in the world do not require vaccines to enter. You should have left fagada before Nov. 29. Now you're stuck.

blood clots from Covid didn't become an issue until the vaccines started rolling out. At the beginning everyone was just going apeshit about how it wrecks your lungs because that is what SARS is, a respiratory virus.

Try nicotine, OP

Attached: 5CBD6AFB-DDA5-4F4D-8AE2-EB3005BBD2A8.jpg (1286x1580, 629.24K)