Wtf why isn’t our propaganda working

Wtf why isn’t our propaganda working
mobile.twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1508484157894238219

Attached: A95D4DE9-99F3-418F-95B1-24F76557926E.jpg (1284x1068, 476.75K)

When do we start arresting them for the treason they committed on Nov. 3rd.

1.) Name one thing Biden has done that influenced gas prices and/or inflation.
2.) In your own words, provide a valid reason why gas prices should even be that low and not rather increase tenfold.

>and not increase tenfold
Farmers and truckers would go bankrupt and the nation would starve lmao

White house needs to have another meeting with tiktokers to push the propaganda that it's russias fault for high gas prices.

>Andrea Mitchell

Attached: 1646062210188.png (269x321, 17.96K)

>bans new domestic oil drilling projects
>multi-trillion dollar spending bills funded through money printing
probably nothing

>and not rather increase tenfold.
post nose and then go die in a fire

Even if that were the case: So? Your point being? Why should every shred of public policy be subdued to some arbitrary "no starvation" doctrine? Famines were often and widespread throughout history, for humans and animals alike. It is unnatural to force food supply at all costs. If, without cheap gas, food supply collapses, so be it. Who are we to wrestle with destiny?

You are a Jew

>bans new domestic oil drilling projects
That doesn't increase gas prices, it just stops them from decreasing.
>multi-trillion dollar spending bills funded through money printing
First, that's probably not even true, second, if money printing would fuel inflation, we've had had far worse inflation much earlier.

He stopped the pipeline in America. YOU FUCKING LOSE!

>Why should every shred of public policy be subdued to some arbitrary "no starvation" doctrine?
>why should a nations leaders make sure their people don’t starve to death
Truly a mystery

Show me a famine post 1900 that wasn’t caused by communism

It insulates the U.S from fuel supply issues due to geopolitics you fucking mongoloid

You have ZERO counter arguments, and you are the one who has to bring arguments. YOU want the gas price to be cheap, YOU make an argument as to why you think that should be. Me, I am a free market guy, I see prices as a consequence of supply and demand, if supply doesn't meet demand, it's GOOD when the price goes up. Even if gas would cost a trillion $ per gallon.

Why would any body blame Russia ?

>That doesn't increase gas prices, it just stops them from decreasing.
Prices are based on projected supply. Global demand grows with population and industrialization. If supply doesn't grow at the same rate, prices go up.

This glucose goblina is who she is quoting as well, msm talking heads have been trying to gaslight the country into believing this is the leading journalist in us politics

Attached: 1648487568306.jpg (2170x1486, 1.83M)

what a beautiful woman

Markets are psychology machines. Yes it increases fuel prices.

>First, that's probably not even true, second, if money printing would fuel inflation, we've had had far worse inflation much earlier.
Money printing fuels inflation. They have tricks to hide it or leverage shit like the petro dollar but there is no hiding the amount of spending they did this time.

>I blame the cop who failed to keep the nigger from harming me.

>If supply doesn't grow at the same rate, prices go up.
That's a good thing, though.

>I am a free market guy
Then you'd be against the government manipulating the supply lines.

The sanctions on Russia

>put BlackRock in control of country
>let them use housing infinitely as a hedge against your deliberate inflation
>blame increasingly destitute conditions in low income neighborhoods on white supremacy
>call math racist
>call reading racist
>anything except voting democrat is racist
>you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me
>neofeudalist slavery and absolute state dependence to keep black people voting for you out of need for food
>don’t even realize the situation because you tried to ban them from learning
>ban oil exports from a world superpower and weaken dollar with draconian sanctions on citizens abroad for the “wrongthink” of their ostensibly, according to your own narrative, not democratically elected leader
>cut all oil drilling
>son has ties to colluding with a biological research facility in a country we are currently fighting a war for after a 2 year pandemic

I wonder why anyone would blame him for anything.

The only thing I'd have to justify is a a bullet in your skull.
I'd honestly be a waste of good ammunition

>If a government can't keep its people fed, why would that be a problem?
11/10 master bait

Attached: 1647123870194m.jpg (996x1024, 82.05K)

>YAMICHE

Attached: YamicheIsNoJournalist.jpg (1750x774, 281.64K)

After being fed so much bullshit, Americans are finally getting redpilled as fuck.

He ate pizza despite being lactose intolerant

Attached: who_pizza_here.gif (498x338, 242.46K)

Cant fool all of the people all of the time

Are you like 12? Consumption goes up yearly, but supply stays the same. That's an increase. Not to mention with Biden's backing multiple blue states openly campaigned against fracking, which would shut down existing productions.

cause pootin bad make war

How that influences primarily domestic petroleum refining is beyond me

>it's GOOD when the price goes up.
it will be a good day when the people of the world put the rope to people like you. fuck off with your totalitarian bullshit. there is no reason to rape the plebes via high energy prices and making everything for them so expensive that they barely have any left over after paying bills.

and if you want to use the climate as an excuse, then you are a triple nigger, because co2 has a cunt hair above fuckall's power to affect the climate, it is a response not any fucking driving mechanism.

>Prices are based on projected supply.
we've been at peak oil for 40 years straight, they lie about what's there

The US government is intentionally restricting supply. So fuck your bullshit argument and fuck you.

Prices go up after Biden takes office.
Russians invade Ukraine somewhat later.
News media can't believe that people can understand the concept of time and order of events.

Yes but Putin would still sell gas to Americans if they asked.
So you can’t even really blame him

Nooooo listen to our vertically integrated monopoly owned by 5 people all of whom’s investment portfolios are heavy on single family homes right now on what is fact nooooooo you can’t just research things nooooooooooooo

Unless Russia is the president why blame them. President and congress are supposed to problem solve no matter what the problem is. But they don't because they forgot that's their job because they're too busy oppressing us.

REEEEEEEE

Attached: putins price hike.png (732x1363, 380.63K)