Russian here

I have to say this is probably the most comfy war we've ever waged. 1300 dead, 3000 wounded, is tragic, and lots of ancient armor loss makes me sad for our museums, but watching Europe commit suicide by freezing our reserves and then refusing a lifeline by buying Rubles... it's so priceless.

The warcrimes the hohols are committing are awful and I haven't had the heart to watch any of them. I just hope our boys don't do the same because it's bad for the person committing it, dishonor is never worth it.

Looking forward to all the yellow and blue flags disappearing from this site when we start turning off the electricity next week.

Attached: 1648485816826.png (284x284, 33.07K)

*RING* *RING*
Uh, user? I think there is a call for you?

Attached: BasedDepartment.jpg (680x383, 36.23K)

>war
Special operation

Attached: 1648246217601.png (2500x1698, 3.9M)

Attached: 1648218722209.jpg (1280x980, 165.35K)

>1300 dead, 3000 wounded
hahahahahaha
why even argue with someone living in virtual reality? you are hilarious my man
yes, it's definitely EU that will be without electricity and basic goods soon. you are not delusional at all.

I support 100% any nation willing to go to war against NATO

Attached: graviteam_casings_ns.webm (800x450, 2.26M)

>warcrimes
special operation crimes

It looks like they are mopping up Mariupol right now. Why was so much older armour used do you think? Ive been wondering that this whole time.

Don't worry Rus user, The entire world is rooting for your victory outside of reddit and pol shills

Saving the new shit for when they roll into Warsaw.

Attached: KURWA.png (960x960, 318.13K)

the ghost of kyiv personally stabbed 40,000 russians in the eye so his numbers are way wrong

It's all old shit but upgraded. Wish the replaced or fixed that retarded autoloader design, but it does have a lot benefits

Attached: 1648487267150.jpg (490x594, 81.97K)

>Total Russian economic collapse by 6 months under sanctions
>Russian commercial air is dead
>rubel is still worth a penny
>actual dead much higher
>turning off the electricity a whole month in while destroying other infrastructure
>number of relatives of russian command in Ukraine and the rest of the armed forces
>Australian

Attached: 66E49C1F-B2E7-4F68-A5ED-ABB186B91DA5.jpg (811x676, 83.63K)

Why are numbers told by your media any different from numbers told by his media? Neither you or him were there to count the dead, you both have propaganda sources. You just assume things out of your personal bias, only facts we know is that Russia is still in Ukraine and Zelensky is sperging out asking for help on daily basis, these two things are enough for you to have a pretty accurate estimate who is winning.

Attached: 1646375913851.jpg (933x707, 36.4K)

Unfortunately, I have to inform you of the contrary. Almost every average Goy in the US (and perhaps the West, I do not know) has been successfully PSYOPed into supporting Ukraine. I even have seen media-crazed goys waving Ukrainian flags on the top of bridges on the way to my home. It is incredible that the west was able to flip the switch from "war bad" to "war good" so quickly.

Attached: P.Bateman.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

>war
IT'S DENZAYFICATION, NAZI FAGGOT. SWALLOW IT - DENZAYFICATION.

You know you are arguing with an Australian, right?
Let me explain something to you. Australians are what we call the "Antipodes". This means that they always say the opposite of what they mean. I hope this has been helpful.

Youre both wrong.
Little girls are in danger in ukraine aand russia. Biden wants to probably sniff them. Totally unrelated to that muh human rights, muh gasprice, muh oil, muh warcrimes. Boots on le ground

Attached: 1648470925053.jpg (600x717, 113.06K)

>six more months

Although im not sure. Everyone already might have nutted and well just go to a nuke war

Attached: 200x200.inside.X0B7cVCpQ1aNzPC5EXjh7A.jpg (168x200, 7.12K)

claiming high losses does nothing but hurt Ukraine, if they claimed that their own losses are higher and that their situation is dire, they would get several fold the support they are getting now

Attached: aha.jpg (604x453, 77.02K)

Well have a nice ramadan/easter/fasting holyspirit/hanuman fast time
Cause you WONT find food anyway

Attached: download.jpg (357x425, 31.41K)

Demicate 2022
10% depopulation of world
Demoralizing strike

Attached: fcdbf56f43db161885496e3321f366d7.jpg (500x593, 54.91K)

Yeah, Russia went ham with the bombs, missiles, and artillery the first week, and then continue bombing relentlessly every night since then. Do people think Ukraines losses are actually lower? Russians fire a missile from hundreds of miles away and kill like 300 people at a base at once kek

Attached: 1648487797087.png (582x325, 80.89K)

Stay comfy, Russian bro.
We'll be seeing lots of globohomo propaganda for a very long time.

Pray to all your cheesy Hods now and pray hard this shit stops or there will be no more hotdogs and a lot of wagies been trying to get all the hotdogs and they will be mad if they have nothing

>another Russian Putin's asslicker
>doesn't even live in Russia

every
single
time

Attached: 1555627329845.jpg (240x250, 3.73K)

I hope Puting fucking nukes us, i want people to stir this shit into the fucking apocalypse but its taking so fucking long, i just wanna burn in atomic fire.

Based I hope Russia takes the whole continent and puts the rod to those continental wogs

user, you make me hot. Want to have sex. Love and kisses Joe Biden

Attached: joe.jpg (250x166, 6.15K)

>Slovakia
Don't worry your turn will come next year stay comfy.
>Why was so much older armour used do you think?
Have you ever played the French strategy game "wargame"? In it, you can build up a deck of units to use, and can deliberately add obsolete units to your deck. The game rewards you in two ways: the armor is cheap, and very numerous. Most noob commanders will add only the latest and greatest armor though, using up all the slots for various top range armor.

Then they lose the game every time to the commander who uses old armor, because the old armor serves two purposes:
* In the hands of a skilled commander, the positioning of the armor and proper recon will only utilise their strengths.
* Any losses, which are always inevitable in a real war (something that has not been seen until 2022 by the way)
will be meaningless. T-72As can be purchased for $50-70,000. That is the price of a good SUV.
* You have to mirror your opponent or you'll suffer severe losses. Ukraine was the 2nd strongest military in Europe (1st being Russia), but most of its forces were obsolete. Were Russia to enter with its latest stuff, those could be captured, or destroyed by cheap units, making the war a net LOSS for Russia. This is especially because of the number of NLAWs/Javelins put into the field.

So command decided to do recon by fire, sending in scrap metal with wheels filled with inexperienced soldiers for the first way. The enemy took the bait. Tragic for some of the boys but lots of them know the nature of their enemy now and will fire without hesitation. Meanwhile, the same amount of Ukranian armour was destroyed as would have been if newer armour was sent (and destroyed with cheap missiles and tanks...)

I can explain more detail if you wish.

Attached: 1627711579490.gif (128x128, 280.17K)

as a dick sucking nigger pedophile do you take it in the ass from monkeys? thanks.