IT'S HAPPENING: RUSSIA TO ACCEPT BITCOIN AS OFFICIAL CURRENCY

Crypto chads, we won!!

Attached: file.png (961x662, 488.82K)

Sounds like Russia needs some freedom

>dump it

Attached: 1641887152267.png (1000x581, 627.54K)

More like Putin bought the dip, will inflate it saying Russia will use it, sell it, then say nah Russia doesn't want bitcoin and buy the dip again

>Shilling on Any Forums after obvious short liq move
Bearish

I knew I should've bought some the other day lmao

Attached: 1627143358764.png (493x411, 233.79K)

>load ze bullish news

Attached: 1624867293351.jpg (360x450, 24.4K)

>this kills the globohomo

Attached: iu[1].jpg (782x782, 152.06K)

what happen to china if there is a nuclear war between russia and the west?

it makes literally zero (0) sense for anyone to be using shit coin as an official currency, and that is ignoring all of the technical issues. At face value, the mysterious glownigger shitoshit niggermoto holds way too much of the supply for anyone to take this shit seriously at a national scale.

>Bitcoin adopted by Russia
>Bitcoin outlawed by the (((free))) world
>Bitcoin tanks
>Profit?

extremely based

Any Forums vet here. Do not buy now. I repeat: do not buy now.

China lives from slave labor and selling shit to the west
What do you think happens if their biggest customer goes into war inflation and depression

sure, so you can buy now

Attached: jew_detected-150x150[1].png (150x150, 23.27K)

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Attached: 1607652508580.jpg (1500x1500, 1.32M)

Yes russia, put all your assets into bitcoin. Nothing bad will happen to it.

china becomes the us after the ww2. only country with large manufacturing capacity.

The government needs to ban crypto and seize it all. Its necessary to defend freedom.

After bitcoins they will accept potatoes

Yes, yes goy! Russia will adopt your shitcoins. You'd better buy now before the price explodes!
I mean, it's not like a state could create it's own shitcoins in about thirty minutes. Oh no, no, oy gevalt! It has to be Bitcoin. Buy the Bitcoin. I'm kevetching!

Don't care didn't read hodling LINK.

Attached: mouammar_kadhafi.jpg (750x750, 85.33K)

>biz vet
>giving financial advice
I kek'd

oh fuck

Certainly autocratic shithole like Russia will accept decentralized currency as their official one! Great success guys!

No. The way things are looking after it has become clear that a global JIT supplychain is too easy to break and creates uncalculated risks we are looking forward to a reregionalization of production. China is going to be the loser here, India and South America most likely the winners

Based

Assuming our leaders haven't been selling us out for decades. We have shit to say in the current global climate.

Is Putin the new Elon?

>create new crypto
>back it in oil
>get insanely rich
it's that simple.