There will be Polish - Ukrainian Civil War: Eternal Hohol thread

>In Eastern Poland, ukrainian groups of men are forming into UPA groups, walking around towns and scarring people off.
>ukrainian refugees are bitching about free food that they are getting.
>ukrainian refugees can get PESEL number in Poland. They have free healthcare, housing and get multiple social benefits.
>Polish private contractors get 1200 PLN (~240 Euro) for each ukrainian refugee they hire. So they are starting to fire Polish people and hire ukrainians in their place.

I have no doubt this is done of purpose by """"""""OUR"""""""" (((GOVERNMENT))). Tell about this to your family.
We should not be scared of Putin and Russians but the snakes we take in to our homes.

Attached: UPAina.jpg (1110x588, 93.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

api.pushshift.io/reddit/submission/search?html_decode=true&subreddit=VaushV&q=Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VPN Rusnigger, fuck off.

Attached: 1640543103833.jpg (1083x440, 51.72K)

Pierdol sie gruba amerykanska swinio.

Fuck off retard.

api.pushshift.io/reddit/submission/search?html_decode=true&subreddit=VaushV&q=Any Forums%20Raid%20Thread&size=100
never happened

Didn't hohols massacre a bunch of Polish people in WW2? Why are you best friends now?

TVN said to worship them so goys worship them simple as.

no przyznaj się, z jakiej górnoworoboty dla patusów cię wygryźli?

Wolyn massacre. ukrainians murdered thousands of women, children, babies and older men. Not just by shooting them in their head even.
They used axes, saws, they cut their limbs off, butchered them, ripped babies out of women's wombs and killed them too.
They are animals. No, they are worse than animals. They are demonic jews. Our jewish government which is 100% bnai birth sect,
as well as american govt. are pushing this Polish-ukrainian friendship scenario on us.

Refugees are always the same, entitled cowards that run off at first sign of discomfort

hate towards vatniks unites.

Pierdol sie sasza, myj mi stopy ukraiński śmieciu.

Ale się oski zesrał.

Let me guess there's also a
>Ukrainians are rich because they care cars and clothes on them or something, so they aren't Real refugees.
meme floating around. I'm betting some watsup and Facebook posts told you this right?

This is like the scaremongering in Western Europe about East Europeans from 10 years ago.

kek at pic related

>Polish private contractors get 1200 PLN (~240 Euro) for each ukrainian refugee they hire. So they are starting to fire Polish people and hire ukrainians in their place.

Lol, this is more like Eternal Polak, rather than Eternal Hohol.

Wypierdalaj ukropino

stopy to mi mogą myć tacy podludzie jak ty, tak bezużyteczni, że muszą rywalizować o ochłapy ze zdesperowanymi ukraińcami, którzy i tak robotę zrobią lepiej po 10godzinnym przeszkoleniu.

Attached: areczek-6107892e3319d-og-image.jpg (488x324, 50.19K)

Christ, finally a nonpozzed polishanon.

good. i hope poland and russia make friends and gangbang ukroids. fuck hohols. I'll never respect them after this bullshit.

Nice denial and goalpost moving. You are next to be BTFO by Putin.

I co? Scenariusz o tym że chodzi o moj osobisty bol dupy bo zostalem wygryziony z jakiegos kołchozu sprawi że bedziesz lepiej
spał w nocy ty pierdolony mentalny zerowcu słuchający TVP i TVN?

It's not like russians are saints either though. Slavs are generally awful people with the exception being lex fridman and dostoevsky

Why you think so many pozzed posts come from here nowadays? Where did 1,5 mil hohols come?
True but at least Russians would just shoot you in the head, fuck your wife and leave her. There's nothing worse than upainians, maybe only southern slavs.

Compared to mutts russians are sure saints. KYS NIGGER. I despise americans with my whole being. I hope I live the day when your filthy country gets nuked. May God have mery on your soul.

S
S
S

>chodzi o moj osobisty bol dupy
ból dupy w połączeniu z mentalną i fizyczną biedą to nieprzerwany i nieunikniony stan każdego kuca zbyt głupiego by dostrzec powody marności swojej egzystencji.

Ile UPAińskich chujów masz w ustach każdego dnia?

it's really unclear what will happen in poland, but all the scenarios are really bad for polish people

national identify and culture is already destroyed, now there could be war, civil war, who knows what else

rip poland

>Where did 1,5 mil hohols come?
Yeah I keep forgetting this, even though I assume most polish citizens are not very fond of russians

My grand-grandma was killed in front of her kids (4 and 7) in this time. During the cleansing by "armija krajowa".
Shit was bad for everyone. Stalin 110% sucked, but at least he solved the ukrainian/russian problem by resettlement (as bad as it was).
Grandpa from the other side of the family was polish btw. They never had any problems because of their past.
Remembering the shit that was happening to out grand grand parents is meaningless.