Why do boomers fall for conspiracies?

Why do boomers fall for conspiracies?

Attached: F5BBD485-E1CF-48A9-98EE-319B53DC415B.jpg (828x1300, 596.37K)

You're asking on a board full of Pizzagate schizos

they listen to kosher conspiracy retards like alex jones, ...

Believing you know the hidden secrets of the universe is a hell of a drug.

He is right though

Every conspiracy theory in the last decade has been about six months from truth in almost all cases.

Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts.

Attached: received_4478934078862420.jpg (896x656, 67.27K)

You mean a board full of Israeli bots

>form of TDS
>Trump Derangement Syndrome
>over putin
>putin != trump
Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with sucking his cock even when referring to Putin?! The rest of his post is correct, though.

The boomer is right in this case.

>boomers

>Any Forums, vax gives you 5g, wake up

>fall for conspiracies
so you admit the existence of these conspiracies

Bullshit you just made up to cope

How is this wrong?

>two more quarters
You NEVER learn

Attached: 1643405679491.jpg (1023x1024, 110.84K)

Why do faggots not know the difference of the terms conspiracy and conspiracy theories?

If the closest you can get to a detailed explanation are these nebulous references to "NWO masters" then what you have is a conspiracy theory.

Why have soany of this "conspiracies" come to fruition as of late? Sunk-cost fallacy is liable to cause us all trouble

Attached: fiqchxud8cj51.png (1440x795, 1.06M)

He literally sounds like half the retards on this board?

I remember once my boomer dad told me that if something is on TV then it must be true. He had zero concept of propaganda. I guess a lot of boomers are ignorant about the internet and also apply their trust of the TV to it.

>tfw when I saw "TDS" I read that as The Daily Stormer.
Huh.

>they're all coming true!
Schizos always say this. All of your "predictions" are just post hoc analyses of some vaguely conspiratorial shit some schizo posted months ago with zero actual details. Just like when you retards took credit for "outing Epstein" when he'd been before the courts for pedo shit since 2009. Not a single schizo conspiracy theory that isn't vague enough to be reopend later and loosely reinterpreted to fit current events has ever come true. Go back to your Seattle 3/11 and Three Gorges Dam threads, tinfoilcuck.

Attached: 1635159182124.jpg (871x653, 55.01K)

thanks for accurately representing america as a bunch of retards