Name me a more butthurt nation

You can't
>inb4 muh falklands
Nobody cares anymore

Attached: index.png (284x177, 3.15K)

>Nobody cares anymore

Attached: 423543534532.jpg (1140x641, 73.44K)

Not even his own party takes him seriously

ukraine

In their case it's understandlable because they are getting invaded, but even then, not even they are seething so much against russia as the poles

Attached: 1648398009320.png (1920x1080, 88.08K)

Yeah, Poland is right up there with the massive amount of seething on this shit board. Just look at my replies.

i assume they run their economy on cope, it's the only explanation

Why are poles so bothersome?

Le new funny maymay le Poland le butthurt xd
Almost as funny as le France le surrenders xdd
I'll let all my epic reddit friends now about this new super funny maymay and we'll all get so many upboats together xddd

Vatniks are literally crying worldwide about "Russophobia" and saying they're getting canceled like J. K. Rowling. Fucking pathetic lmao.

Attached: russian-flag-russian-flag-russia-flag-of-russia.jpg (1332x850, 37.66K)

>Le new funny maymay le Poland le butthurt xd
It's not a meme when pole posters are infesting the entire board with their russian butthurt
>I'll let all my epic reddit friends now about this new super funny maymay
Reddit is pro ukraine btw

Attached: 1646953892840.jpg (1024x993, 72.9K)

It's a meme when historically illiterate retards make 4 threads with the same dumb catchphrase at the same time to bitch about Poland because they lack the will to suck off their biggest existential threat throughout history.
It's literally "le France surrender" meme.

>Polish posters dislike the country that has given them the most shit through their history
What's next, are we going to make threads complaining about how Hungarians and Romanians hate each other?

you sound really butthurt for a brazilian, isn't there any tranny in your local beach you can fuck in the ass to let out a bit of steam?

>Name me a more butthurt nation

That's easy, Finland.

I was going to say argentina even befor seeing your flag
Falklands always make argies seeth

Any of the baltic states.

Post something slightly pro Russian and let me know what your (You)’s look like, Affe

Starting to hate them

Attached: 58D1F79A-E50A-45B4-A6A4-37FB79A9D345.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

> Vatniks are literally crying worldwide about "Russophobia"
user…

Attached: D623F873-6848-443A-91DA-2DFECB62EEF6.jpg (1284x1613, 967.72K)

Oh no... so sad would you think of the poor Russians your evil Russophoboes...
Like I said, fucking pathetic.

Goddamn poles, the German Empire was so perfect...

Attached: dg.png (302x240, 38.28K)

The funny thing is that they are venting their butthurt on the completely wrong country. Poland was raped by Germany during ww2 like no other nation in the entire history of Europe since ancient Greece. The Germans nearly wiped out the entire population and destroyed all its cities and yet the poleniggers vent all their inferiority complex towards Russia.

Hungarians went through 1956 and not even tham are so butthurt as to fill Any Forums with anti russian seething so much

ywnbaw

all i see is butthurt at poland. 10+ threads daily
while poles just call russians subhuman
lol

Pommern is German clay, poles sit on Germanic clay
They should agree to become part of Prussia again in exchange for not being split by Russia and a rearming Germany

>they should!!!!!
>ugh!!!!
lol butthurt

>article 5 nuke posting for a month
>why does Any Forums not like me now ://

>Spam Any Forums with le monke
>Complain when people start calling you out on your butthurt

How does it feel that you got your richest lands thanks to russia?

It’s just retarded to cancel Tchaikovsky and Yuri Gagarin because of modern geopolitical squabbles. Western liberal elites are children

Attached: 9E5FCFA4-256D-4894-8C89-E5C128E77697.jpg (1284x1522, 1020.06K)

Attached: 1647508253084.jpg (735x510, 56.6K)

We hate them like hell, but we also know how utterly dangerous and barbaric they are and that's why we don't want to start a war with them. Poles on the other hand are blinded by their sheer hatered of Russians to a point, where they don't even care that they might start WW3 as long as they can spill Russian blood, even at the cost of their own nationhood.

>le daily "poland is butthurt" butthurt thread

>spam low effort monke
>get tons of butthurt threads
i see this as an absolute win
seethe

I would normally agree but I lost every last shred of empathy I had for Russians except one or two that I personally know over this war. Russia has literally been a plague for white people for an entire century, enough is enough these animals only understand force

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-174948.png (1423x2048, 1.89M)

>REE about evil ruskie invaders
>REE about evil germany and EU for imposing rules on them
>REE about Hungary not being as autistic against Russia as them
Yeah no shit. Poles act more like jews than jews themselves.

The joke is that the image is called Monke Putin which is clever in itself and quite funny to those with a mature sense of humour but what's really just hilarious about it is that if you look closely at the face of the image, Monke Putin, you can see a Monke. Now, this might go over the average viewer's head as this, THIS, is peak comedy. I doubt anything will ever be as funny as the joke about Monke Putin. Are you ready for this one? So, like I said, the image is a "Monke Putin" and the image is also a "Monke", which means that Putin is a, well, I don't have to tell you...

Attached: 1648430276919.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

It depends. Pomerania and Prussia were owned by the King of Poland for hundreds of years until the Elector of Brandenburg won it in the Treaty of Westphalia (1648)

Attached: 68C8C3DE-0726-49BB-A678-751E1C056357.jpg (1920x1488, 930.16K)

Well, they had so many jews among them the average pole must be like 20% jewish at this point

Attached: file.png (16x11, 363)

Oh please pole. Illustrate us about argie butthurt without mentioning the falklands. I'll wait

Poles whine on almost every thread, even if it has nothing to do with Russia or Poland.

Attached: 1648476475626.png (900x900, 258.53K)

Attached: MUH CONSTANTINOPLE.png (1200x1200, 43.37K)

>Russia has literally been a plague for white people for an entire century
And Germany hasn’t? Russia didn’t start WWI and WWII which decimated the white male population of Europe

Serbia
Russia
Ulster

It's been over 500 years bro
let go

Maybe fix your own shitty 3rd world monkey country before you shitpost about European countries.