Russia just went back on a gold standard...

Russia just went back on a gold standard, essentially demanding gold for their resources and undermining all fiat funny money, and you're all bickering about meaningless shit.

Attached: 1596773666858.jpg (326x233, 8.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTMAGEkeL4U
youtu.be/GxBSyx85Kp8?t=121
renaissancemen.org/2022/03/25/did-the-russians-just-back-the-ruble-to-gold-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here-and-where-we-go-next/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=mTMAGEkeL4U

Lol gold is a meme, u do realize u can buy gold with fiat right numb nuts?

now get my cock outchamouth boi

youtu.be/GxBSyx85Kp8?t=121

you don't understand, so let me explain

buying gold with fiat is exactly the point. the ruble is tethered to the price of gold now, whereas the dollar is not. so when russians refuse to accept the dollar, it means the dollar will be converted to either gold or ruble, and thereby the ruble will be strengthened and the dollar will wane.

this is the fabled 4D chess that is often spoken about, Russia just put baby in a corner, and it's 1000% fucking fight time

Bro england and american have like 70% of the gold reserves in the world, russia won't be able to buy shit.

>Kneecapping your economy by tying your money to a shiny rock
>Double kneecapping your economy by setting a fixed price exchange between your money and shiny rock (5000 rubles = 1g of gold always)
>Triple kneecapping your economy by encouraging people to buy all your gold cheaply because 5000 rubles is 44$ (and falling) and selling it to other nations which are paying up to 65$ for 1g of gold

Unless they go full Soviet again and kill any kind of open and free markets they are only going to get more poor as time goes on.

Russia is SELLING things for gold, dumbass.

>and american have like 70% of the gold reserves
Sorry fren, fort knocks is empty

Attached: zero.jpg (960x521, 108.05K)

This. Retards have no idea the size of this happening is but silver and gold anons get it.

Attached: 16447D8F-7B21-4FE5-8EB4-8639EFBFA047.jpg (1200x1800, 105.35K)

everything Russia does, ends up failing every time.

You do not understand the consequences of this.

He'll realize it soon enough.

how do you not realize that they will just acquire all the gold they can, refuse to take the dollar for their oil, and then crank the price of gold back up to market value?

they're not permanently tethering to 5000/g, they're temporarily cutting prices so as to acquire as much gold as cheaply as possible, and then in July they're going to return to market rates and bar the dollar from their oil market

the currency USD, aka the petrodollar, is about to die. not trying to be alarmist, but china and saudi arabia are going to back ruble/yuan/gold/bitcoin and kill the petrodollar

Tell us more about how you'll pay the russkies for natural gas again.

Great read on the situation.
renaissancemen.org/2022/03/25/did-the-russians-just-back-the-ruble-to-gold-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here-and-where-we-go-next/

Attached: SmartSelect_20220316-175954_TikTok.gif (264x298, 1.44M)

And the western powers won't sell gold to the dumb ass, also gold standard is a meme and does not stop usury, fucking retard, russia is already trillions in debt they won't be able to pay that back with rubies kek

>how do you not realize that they will just acquire all the gold they can, refuse to take the dollar for their oil, and then crank the price of gold back up to market value? they're not permanently tethering to 5000/g, they're temporarily cutting prices so as to acquire as much gold as cheaply as possible

How do they plan on "aquiring more gold" if they are only buying it with a fixed prize, with rubles and that price is less than what any seller could get anywhere else? Only a moron would sell gold to russia since they can make more money selling to anybody else.
Also how are they going to stop losing their gold since they have incentiviced selling it to other countries? Are they just going to go full soviet and ban selling gold?

>the currency USD, aka the petrodollar, is about to die. not trying to be alarmist, but china and saudi arabia are going to back ruble/yuan/gold/bitcoin and kill the petrodollar

Ahahahahah sure buddy keep on believing.

This is weak bait

>Muh debt
Who would dare to collect?

It's so obvious that the cover up is the shitskin slap.

hahahah
hahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nobody saw the american gold reserves for decades. they even declined germanys request to see our own gold

Dud they ?
I thought they asked for roubles?

>already trillions in debt
just like the us and they are still there. whats your point?

Actually this guy is not really that far off. Money has value in the sense we all accept it, we all work for it and that workforce is worth something meaning you don't need gold to make your currency worth something.
If I ruled I could tie my currency to sugar and demand that every trade is done in sugar. Would increase the price of sugar, therefore making trade more expensive, but it would be good for me since I own the sugar

Is the story behind 'The Wizard of Oz' not taught anymore because communists love to fag everything up?