In this ITT thread: What is your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people?

In this ITT thread: What is your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people?

Attached: grom.jpg (1280x720, 219.2K)

Massive faggots who should be a Russian province

Shills hate them so they're based.

typical goyem. easy to control, poor, their riches go to their masters

Oh look this shill thread again. Day by day. Reported and sage.

People from Poland always pretty good.
I've met a lot.
They look after their kids really well, they're cool with each other.
They value culture and education.

Polish clay

Toilet very clean
Very nice

luv polan
ate people
simple as

Nation of perma seething impotent cuckolds all bark no bite, strong on words as long as their asses are covered by Article 5 but cucking out the second US tells them to fuck off. Empty threats they know they will not be able to follow through but for some reason fellow retarded Polaks eat that shit domestically.

Also Russia lives rent-free in their hands.

NVG widely distributed?

Wasn't the term subhuman created to describe Poles?

I don't hate them, but they are annoying to be around

up

>can't even keep their country name
>call other nation subhuman
lmao

Theyre funny and nice but really dumb too.

Poles outside of Poland tend to suck, as do most diaspora honestly. Poles in Poland are decent peope.

Attached: IMG_0950.jpg (1600x1200, 997.35K)

Attached: 1648401157086.jpg (1000x935, 171.41K)

Poland had our backs in Iraq, which is more than I can say for some other NATO allies.

Here have a Polish Hind.

Attached: 5350E4BD-6DF0-466F-9B1A-DCDFDB248B15.jpg (2592x1944, 1.1M)

every day we have this thread

Attached: 1403643120845.jpg (714x611, 58.46K)

Seems like a great and beautiful country, and they seem to be some of the few posters on the board that aren't completely ashamed of their country. Their posters tend to be based from what I've seen.

nice people, beautiful and comfy cities. I hope we remain good friends after the war

I am half polish and half danish. Father is polish. My dick is litterally the straightest dick you ever seen with massive girth (r1a) and 7 inches long. My hair is blonde and eyes hazel.

My polish side of the family is where all the intelligence comes from but they are all alcoholics. My moms family is aryan master race with 100 IQ tough as nails, lives in small cabins in northwoods.

Poles are intelligent but behave like niggers. We had to keep taking my polish grandfather to the ER cause ppl thought he was having a stroke but then the hospital would be like he took opiates, benzodiazepines, alcohol and codiene cough medicine and it just took fucjed up to talk right now. That’s poland

Based on what I've seen of them in the UK:

Decent, quiet, humble, hard-working people. They make good immigrants. The girls can be very attractive. I wish them the best.

Hot women...men overly aggressive, bordering uncivilised

they're fine but i don't like the immigrants

the only male Pole I know is a communist subhuman degenerate.
I know two very cute and smart girls tho.

Traditional, hard working, nationalistic catholics.
Based. I would've learned polish and live there if it wasn't so fucking difficult.

I like the people and have no problem with them, but the State only exists because of and profits from propping up the Holohoax narrative and thus I dislike it