There's a jew living in my house. Ask me anything

Attached: 08e.png (600x562, 140.23K)

Does he understand he's not actually in control of all the tools he is possessed by?

DOES HE WORK ON SATURDAY??

>and i live alone

IDK. He somehow thinks he understands everything and masters every imaginable subject.
We don't see him working. He's actually a crypto-jew, he pretends he's a "catholic atheist". Only I know he's a jew by now

lol

Has he done any shapeshifting magic?

Wtf is a catholic atheist

Attached: 1647446536556.jpg (720x789, 81.93K)

What kind of food does he eat? Kosher/catholic holiday food prohibitions, etc? And how exactly does he explain how he is a "catholic atheist"? I've never met a single catholic in my life who turned atheist, they're as brainwashed as religious jews.

Did you find his hat box and open it? They put stuff inside, normally a tiny scroll.

Attached: c6a2b1b6-1b79-4271-a766-13442f4126d6.jpg (205x150, 6.97K)

What has he done to you (personally)? probably a good fella living with a retarded hue monkey huehuehuehuehuehueuhe

Check your room for hidden cameras.

How many chosen does he believe died in the holobunga?
Correct answer: less than 200k

Can the Jew explain why cinnamon is not kosher?

Attached: 911-Zionist-job.png (142x103, 1.12K)

did you trap him there and is he your slave are you forcing him to do hard labor and extensive chores and if not then how come?

Jesus was a jew, you faggot

bug his room and observe his behavior, make sure to keep a gun closeby.

Attached: Hitler 3.jpg (960x712, 135.54K)

Yes, if you consider that he hides his jewish identity and nature.
He pretends he's catholic, but at the same time he does not profess any christian/catholic faith. He prefers to praise (((technology and science))). So in the end it's like he's an atheist.
He doesn't eat any food. That was the first sign that made me suspicious of him. He cooks his own food, and when he eats meat, he makes the meat soak in water for an entire day until all the blood is lost.
No direct harm (until now). I used to like him. But when I found out that he's an undercover jew, things changed. I began to observe him better.
I know he hides micro recorders in the house. I just can't find it. The room he stays in has a computer on 24/7.He is not a poor jew. He's linked to some wealth cabal.
He doesn't talk about the holocaust
No lol
I'm taking an eye on him constantly

Interesting, soaking meat to get rid of blood is a kosher thing. Yup he's probably a jew alright.

There is kosher cinnamon for sale, as far as I know. In any case, he hides that he is a kike. So he's not going to talk about kosher spices or whatever.

What exactly is the thing about kosher and non-kosher cinnamon? Offhand that seems pretty strange.

Sometimes when he cooks the meat, the whole house stinks like a medieval dungeon. I find it disgusting the way the meat sits in the water. I've never seen anyone do that before.
IDK man, I'm not a kike. There are many stores where I live that sell kosher products. I've seen "kosher cinnamon" for sale before. It must be cinnamon that was specially consecrated to the devil, I don't know.

Hahaaha, consecrated by the devil you're probably right.

He's not a practicing jew. If he were orthodox, he probably couldn't pass himself off as a "good christian citizen". I wouldn't touch that jewish black cube anyway