And anyone that unironically uses it is NOT from here...

and anyone that unironically uses it is NOT from here. It is cacophonic and conveniently doesn't mention jews or any real causes behind current affairs. There's also no reason for saying this rather than "NWO", other than one being afraid to "sound like a conspiracy theorist".

Such term first appeared in schizo zio-christian/televangelist circles (the guys who say stuff like jews are Khazars and white people are the Real Israel™ and shit), and its usage was and is propagated mainly by glowniggers. There is a 99% chance a person that uses "globohomo" is a cringe retard or a shill.

It's well known that Putin supports Jews (and seems to even be Jewish himself) and it seems very convenient that "anons" suddenly (right before the invasion, within days, smells like a KGB intelligence psyop) all decided Russia is based and redpilled and quote "fighting globohomo and the NWO" endquote despite being, itself, a mirror image of it.

If you support Putin, you're an idiot.
If you support Russia, you're a traitor.
If you support Russia sending Muslims shitskins to kill white children, you're a race traitor Jew.
And if you use terms like "globohomo" you might as well just join the above groups.
Simple as

Attached: 1648112868050.png (913x837, 336.67K)

Attached: 1646123961977.jpg (1083x440, 52.97K)

>anyone that unironically uses it is NOT from here. It is cacophonic and conveniently doesn't mention jews or any real causes behind current affairs.
correct.

you might be retarded.

The place gets flooded with Russian, Chinese or even Iranian shills whenever the associated country is about to do something, just did something or is caught doing something it didn't intend to do (shooting down the Malaysian airliner). They are paid shills but then brainlet tankies here regurgitate the shit even if it's easily refuted (Putin is saving the white christian race and fighting the Jews....just ignore his friends' religion, the religion of his soldiers, his country's demographics, etc.).

>schwieners counterattack
kek

Globohomo is another name for now, because fighting for the rights of faggots is a tenant of the nwo.
Lurk for 2 years.

Putin is literally surrounded by Jewish oligarchs (including friends) and some put him in power. I honestly don't give a shit but pretending he isn't surrounded by Any Forums's boogie man is retardation.

Dont care. I will think of it as I did the one thing that no one cares about anymore, save for the retards still dawning their masks.

Glowies seething LMAO
Cope and seethe globohomo NIGGERFAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1648298690906.png (680x408, 366.21K)

Here's the short and skinny
If you support any or all of of these
>nation or international movement with a political elite class at the helm
You're a fucking saturday goy. Because they all view you as pawns on their collective board.
That's it.

If you're for Putin, you're globohomo.
If you're for NATO, you're globohomo.
It's a simple concept, but it's a bitter pill to swallow because it means admitting you were fooled.

Attached: 1645879394680.jpg (850x400, 52K)

>Not realizing the board is fluid and supporting one fucking another one today doesn't mean supporting it tomorrow
Ngmi lad

Globohomo is a term the christcuck newfags latched onto since they only hate gays and love kikes and shitskins.

Shill faggots like OP will be tortured to death and put through horrors no other humans have ever faced as the dust settles after WWIII
The cost of selling out all of mankind and metaphysical Truth for measly creature comforts and a sense of superiority. There is no scum more pathetic and worthy of derision than you.

>this board
i.e. your ego?
I'm not sure pretending real hard you weren't a retard a month ago is a flex...

Attached: 1609429562498.jpg (1009x1024, 98.96K)

putin is a jesus. it is very clear to me now. fuck ukraine and nato

The chess board that is the world, retard. Supporting Russia fucking the petrodollar and EU doesn't mean eternal love for them or Putin

globohomo is the name for the ideology represented by this globohomo flag. its really quite simple. you're either a homo or a globo if you don't understand

Attached: B48C782B-BE1C-495B-94F4-B8288B2D68EC.jpg (1160x768, 43.38K)

I'm not sure you're quite cognizant of the basic facts. These being that the sole of the jackboot tastes the same whether it's worn by Pooh bear or Klaus Schwab and that both are suboptimal outcomes.

Attached: +_16276137cfab4791961b5d264685dd3c.jpg (900x634, 170.4K)

And you actually believe Russia strong enough to impose their boot elsewhere? Maybe in your shit hole but not mine. Must suck to be so low on the board that you can't even see the board lmao. Not my problem either way retard

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 100852.png (534x376, 93.92K)