He's going insane

He's going insane
youtube.com/watch?v=0IQnNBccpDo

Attached: 1647407618099.png (559x623, 732.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaYp0m0y2O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what do Russians think about their very own Ephialtes?

Looks like a kike.

lol i was giving him $20 a month on patreon.. then when all this shit with SWIFT cut off was happening i DM'd him and said .. hey man should i keep sending you patreon money or is it wasted now? He got back to me and said lol bro it's cool do what you want man i am so fucked up right now. So i cancelled patreon for him.

fucked up as in high?

Attached: 1636462632513.jpg (1083x440, 53.03K)

Ho
Lee
Fuc
Bang
Ding
Ow

Time to let it go dudebro.That's not a receeding hairline, that's full on balding my guy and no combover will hide that kek

Attached: 1645186.png (269x153, 55.07K)

He's playing the victim isn't he?
Standard russian behavior.

He's certainly seething like a kike...

youtube.com/watch?v=LaYp0m0y2O4

he is a libtard

i could not tell.. i think it was more like "my life is upside down.. a lot of shit is happening".. I might do his patreon again. But it's not exactly the kind of answer you give if someone is sending money. I know $20/mo is nothing but I think of his 950 or so patreon donators most are sending $1 or $5 a month.

he is.. and i am ok with this.. but he had several videos where he flat out wanted to dump Any Forums types. He hates russiaboos who think all in russia is trad and based.

I'm pretty sure he lurked dvach or something (Russian imageboard), and got some ideas (webms) for videos from there

He's a liberal faggot.

yeah... he wants to go back to just making 'city tour' type videos but he knows this ukraine shit has to be talked about as much as he can without fucking himself over. It gets him like 500K views when before his travel vids were getting like 70K views. He just can't say too much because 1) he wants to go back to russia someday 2) his family is there..

I would if I were him, he lost everything he had built in just one stupid war.

I mean desu he didn't have anything in Russia, he was renting an apartment for like a few months after moving out, so all his "fortune" except for a few pieces of furniture are online

it is kind of funny in a way.. he didn't see it coming until it actually happened. He had to delete several videos he made that basically said "uhh i don't war".. He did the right thing going to Georgia so he can still make vids and get paid.. i am sure he can get a new bank acct eventually and connect it to patreon

kys paypig

he actually is pretty patriotic about russia and he loved st. petersburg where he moved.. is more of a liberal city even more than moscow which is actually pretty liberal since many there are globalized and wealthy.

Not sure if there's a right way to answer this, not sure what you expect