MAXIMUM HAPPENING - MORE UKRANIAN WAR CRIMES

WARNING: ISIS TIER GRAPHIC SHIT

The screams are horrific. Beware, faggots. ISIS at least cuts the throat first, so you don't hear the screams. This is on par with the screams and pleading in those old Dagestani videos that fucked me up for life as a kid. After the mass leg shooting of PoWs hohols keep showing their true face to the world.

Ukranian scum STABS Russian PoW IN THE EYES:
files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4

Allegedly it's this guy, clothes match, pic related:
files.catbox.moe/un160e.mp4

Ukranians need to be burned to the ground for this. They have lost all rights. FUCK HOHOLS.

>it's not war crimes when war is not declared!

Geneva Convention applies to all armed conflict, dumbass.

>that's what they get for invading!!

...and the hohols invading FIRST and kiling 15 000 Donbas civilians including over 100 children?

>those were rebels!!!

Well then if self-determination doesn't matter you should apologize to the Serbs and sanction all NATO countries, retard.

>it's okay when we do it!!!!!

Indeed

Previous:

Attached: 1648477857630.png (2224x1932, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/Ars_Faivre/status/1508036906088636423?t=ZEYrbpQElhyRPcX2WimVyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1648171058331.jpg (914x1024, 103.24K)

Does it even matter at this point? Russia is no better

war crimes only exsist when the foe is on equal terms and they do shit on others land, then they lose.

>Russia is no better
nice whataboutism

Proofs? I am yet to see Russians torturing PoWs. They feed them and provide medical help.

Ukrainians claim it's a Russian fake.

>Ukrainians claim it's a Russian fake.
So it's true.

Attached: 1647708184387.png (763x599, 193.5K)

>Ukranians claim their horrific crimes are fake

Imagine my shock, user.

Attached: 1648484260568.png (300x300, 3.43K)

I am not speaking about that. I am talking about
- The merciless shelling of Mariupol
- Attack on theater in Mariupol.

How can Russia take the moral high ground with a straight face?
Mariupol is now the 2nd time they are involved in the razing of a city. The first being Aleppo. (Third if you count Grozny)

>Does it even matter at this point?
I think it matters lot for all these guys bleeding to death and this poor fella who lost his eye. There is bit diference betwen torturing someone to death and forcing someone say Akhmat Sila.

What a little crying bitch, glad he's dead

go figure, the whole fucking thing is fake and gay, there was like 2 hours of tanks on the move and fighter jets shooting missiles at farmhouses from the first day but everything since has just been former -soviet tier propaganda vs former-soviet tier propaganda and distance shots of smoke far off missile strikes

I'm looking forward to the military tribunals by Russia. All those who survive the war will face justice and public trials. Those bastards deliver more than enough evidence for their crimes.

Torturing POWs is evil. Period. I am just saying that Russia has not been any less dishonorable in this war

Fake shit.

None of that happened. You were brainwashed by western MSM lies.

Attached: 1647706163822.jpg (1000x630, 282.34K)

I wonder how many videos like that russia is simply holding to release at the right moment

There are no proofs that there were civilians in Mariupol theater or that it was bombed by Russia.

Attached: 1646419112176.jpg (633x845, 127.81K)

Based Pajeetbro, fuck both sides.
>inb4 Russian VPN shill
>if you aren't with us, then you're obviously against us
People need to grow up and think for themselves instead of flocking to the side that they seem the "right side of history", aka what all the other virtue signaling retards are currently rooting for as to not draw their ire. Women are the worst offenders and of course, their simps and white knights follow blindly so the THOT they're thirsting over doesn't admonish them. The 19th Ammendment and Internet were a mistake

Yes. Say it with me: "I will die for Israel."

Reminder to Poles:

The Ukrainians slaughtered you like dogs, when you were at your lowest. While your people languished under the German boot, the Ukrainians saw an opportunity to murder the helpless.

They raped your women. They strangled your infants. Over 100,000 Poles were massacred. And the hohol in charge of it all, Bandera, is still revered by them today, and now his ideological descendants are revered as heroes by the world.

Funny, how it seems they're returning to their roots. Even funnier when you realize how many are crossing into your country.

This is the future you chose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

Attached: SBandera.jpg (275x373, 20.03K)

It matters.

CNN tier media bullshit your watching
lurk moar

Attached: 1648449849216.jpg (396x396, 27.51K)

Show me video of Russian soldier stabbing Ukranian POW to eye and i will agree with you.

>die for rich elite fucks
Why not just say Jews?

SeeExactly what that user was talking about

On behalf of all finns, I implore you to switch to a memeflag. Nobody wants to be associated with an American cum guzzler like you

Attached: 1646805169716.png (1218x1080, 919.94K)

STOP

Attached: bnpc2.jpg (400x400, 92.22K)

Reread my post...

>STOP
Stop what?

Evil comes in many forms. Bombing helpless civilians, destroying their homes with deliberate intent. I don't see Russia being better behaved in this war in any way. Sorry. I wish it were different. I wish I could Russia fought this war honorably

shut up FSB propaganda wing faggot

The shelling was likely done by a rogue Ukrainian army faction based on something my Ukrainian friend said over the phone. I haven't seen him since he said that the fraction was dropping shells on local civilians. I hope he is okay

Attached: russian-2.jpg (604x400, 55.42K)

Stabbing someone in the eye is evil.
Hohols are animals and need to be put down.

* I wish I could say

What's the Russian media saying about the Mariupol theatre explosion? I saw an article from the grayzone that mentioned it being azogs who planted explosives in it before fleeing, and also some ukrainian woman corroborated that story, so what's going on? Is there any place I can find out about this that's neutral?

It matters when dogs hurt people.
We protect the human and put down The Dog.

The mentality of these Ukrainian Wannabe SS Nazi Dogs is broken to pieces and have no place among humans no more.

So this is what the shills are sliding today

Attached: 80D16BB8-A456-444F-864F-92E72EE1FDA5.jpg (1170x1820, 1.11M)

They posted proofs that t6here were no Russian flights over that area that day kek.

Horrific if true but I'd like to ask: Ukraine now as supported by the majority of the world and seen as victim, doing a brilliant propaganda job - what would they gain from these videos, which lead to humanize Russian soldiers and increasing the morale of their comrades and that of the Russian public? Seem irrational to me. If I was to invade Serbia, I mean we hate each other but they are the same people so let's say in a world in which we dont hate each other, when I wouldn't see any sense in killing Serbs for some little chunk of clay and I'd be demotivated doing so, seeing videos in which they torture my comrades would rile me up for revenge.

>I am just saying that Russia has not been any less dishonorable in this war
how so? I have not found any evidence so far that points to that other than "Ukrainian sources claim..."
Every fact shows that Russia is very optics based in this war, for example agreeing to ceasefires and free movements for Ukrops so they can evacuate cities (the ukrop civilians never knew about evacuations btw according to interviews)
I am very open to be convinced otherwise if you deliver.

Can I has a sauce hungrybro? Thx

Attached: 1645893514098.jpg (546x567, 31.54K)

People are retards. You think this was released officially? The retard bragged in front of other hohols and it leaked out.

hahahahahha

rape them first, let them live without water, waterboard them, make them fuck each other, shoot them in the kneecaps, cut off their achilles tendon, after 3 days tell them they can go and blind fold them watch them crawl away and whey they have struggle to do so shoot them in the head.

We don't do that shit, we celebrate dead russians. It's in our blood, unless you are talking about niggers or brainrotten sjws

Russian media claimed that it was a false flag arranged by Zelensky's media to frighten soldiers into not surrendering. They released some videos in response saying that they accept surrender and treat people according to Geneva code; not going to explode a building with soldiers in it

Oh man I am not about to rummage through articles form a week ago to find it. Just look for Russian MoD denies theater attack or something

I copy-paste the truth so this threat disappears like the others

>I could find some profile with guys name "Pycлaн Mиpoнюк" which is the same in ukrainian in "VK.com" which is Russian Facebook. Google says images there have been uploaded 3 hours ago

--->proven fake

QED

You can keep propaganda in chug threads but pls don't take it elsewhere

Because this is not the first time Russia has been involved in this. See my post
Aleppo
Grozny
and now Mariupol

I see a pattern in the way Russians fight.

War unleash hell. I'm not surprised by that.

>it's not like in CoD and hollywood movies
>therefore it's fake
twitter.com/Ars_Faivre/status/1508036906088636423?t=ZEYrbpQElhyRPcX2WimVyQ

The absolute state of hohols shills.

Attached: 1646597343703.jpg (750x920, 98.58K)

This and cattle are so retard for this jew

>flag

You are actively trying to obfuscate literal animal behavior. You will pay for this, in this life or the next.

I'm going to feed you balls first to a starving pitbull, you cum guzzling jewloving nigger

Attached: 1646805546814.png (342x304, 13.11K)

Not a war.
A special operation.
Please read the Kremlin official handbook before you post.

Hohols are infamous for putting things up online that they aren't supposed to put up; they have had issues with soldiers revealing their strategic locations on social media

>WARNING: ISIS TIER GRAPHIC SHIT
Where do you think you are bud

>doesn't read the entire OP

Shameful display from finiggers today

yes, because my nation didnt just give russia 15 billion dollars