Dog kills Pajeet and eats his flesh

>A FEROCIOUS rottweiler killed a man and ate his flesh - then stood guard over the body as terrified cops looked on in horror.

>Farm caretaker Mani Ram was untying Tiger the guard dog after arriving at work at around 5.30am when it suddenly turned on him, according to locals in the city of Panipat in the Indian state of Haryana.

>The vicious and powerful beast locked its jaws around the 52-year-old's throat and "choked him to death", witnesses said.

>The dog didn't stop there and went on to "maul his face and feast on the flesh from Mani Ram's hands and chest".

>A shocking video shows his dead body guarded by the dog, which had blood dripping from its mouth, in a courtyard at the farm.

>Police can be seen watching in horror but too scared to get any closer, before locals armed with sticks and rocks finally get the dog to leave.

>Even after the police finally removed the body, it took them four hours to catch the three-year-old dog, which is now in police custody.

>Deputy superintendent of police Jagdeep Duhan said: "Nobody wanted to go near the dog because of its aggressive behaviour."

>The victim was a farm labourer and worked as the caretaker of the business owned by Hardeep Singh.

>Mr Singh had kept the dog to guard the place for three years after he bought it for £180.

Attached: Capture.png (605x469, 713.66K)

i hate both pajeets and dogs about equally desu

>hate dogs
Nigger detected

the dog was ill kept, and probably ill treated. based dogo. fuck everyone who keeps their dogs chained up like niggers.

Are they gonna start throwing dogs off roofs like their cousins did a few months ago?

Post uncensored one

lol dogs are loud, stinking, dependent bitches.. they are literally the niggers of the animal kingdom

>A shocking video
ahem, OP...link? Are you a fag or what?

Ah, good. So a dog that wasn’t properly trained or socialized is given one job it would do great at given its unique characteristics and personality traits bread into it for centuries and it does just that and the dog is blamed?

Fuck Mr. Singh. I’d say 75% of the time shitty owners are the problem, agree it be they have no idea how to train/socialize the dog, have a breed that clearly doesn’t fit their lifestyle, etc.

>before locals armed with sticks and rocks finally get the dog to leave.
why does nobody have any guns, not even the cops??
is it because they used to be a bongland colony?

> doesn't shoot the dog on sight
Those aren't real cops

dogs are for lonely powerless people that onet the admiration and obedience and submissiveness of dogs.

Well adjusted people are not simping over dogs, its always loser women and men.
Imagine living together with a constant farting shitting machine that ruins everything in your apartment.

No thx. Its good for picking up whores tho.

Attached: pippin.gif (500x213, 499.03K)

>dependent bitches
>burger

yah son, your government isnt cucking you whites either lmfao

Attached: e10Nf0Q.jpg (600x315, 22.29K)

>Its LE OWNER FAULT
>Niggers aren't violent, they just wuz raised wrong

cope you grubby satan mexican.. go make me nachos bel grande

>hating dogs
Brownoid detected

sneed unaware zoyboy

My dog likes to eat his poop too

Dogs are niggers

even niggers don't eat their own shit

You sound so ignorant, even for Any Forums.

I own several dogs, including Rottweilers. A 180 Euro Rottweiler likely did not come from an ethically breeder. So, yes, very likely it had some inherited personality flaws in it.

You do understand that dogs have been bread to have certain personality traits just as much as they’ve been bread for physical traits over the centuries, right? You also understand some are working breeds right?
You surely underyand the difference in raising a working breed as compared to a companion breed, right?

Or do you actually know nothing except “niggers are to blame for everything right?”

based.. they bark and chimp out over nothing.. they shit all over.. they constantly need socialization.. they need gibs from whitey.. fuck them

But why didn't the dog tear off his clothes? I'm confused.

Attached: ff3b81e2099b4cbabe56b26e52535462_md.jpg (825x611, 88.85K)

no offense but i hate dogs.. yours too

Brave and heroic Pajeet sacrifices himself to poison mean dog.

xylitol is the answer

brave and stunning