Why do the jews HATE preppers?

don't save money by buying in bulk, goy

Attached: 1648480093724[1].png (1728x2560, 1.9M)

Here's how to actually save money, don't buy drugs or alchohol, eat one big meal a day, F.I.N

>eat one big meal a day
doesn't work. no matter how much i eat, i get hungry in 2-3 hours
i do best by not eating meals, but multiple snacks per day

>don't buy drugs or alchohol
i don't like alcohol but if you want to save money on it, ferment apple juice or make kilju

Why are americans such a cucks? Over here we'd be already charging at the parlament if our country went to self defeating war, imposing contradictory sanctions which hurt us more than the opponent and then trying to lie using the pedo media constantly that we have to suffer a economic consequence for no good reason at all. Is this what the west thinks of the "democracy"? By having a nation self defeating little cucks who can't decide which gender they are, much less care about an actual policies that the government is doing.

>we'd be already charging at the parlament
old boomers that decided to walk around the capital without weapons after being invited in are being held indefinitely in jails without trial and not being given food
about half of the country supports it - the non-whites, unmarried white women, and the soi bugmen
we have been thoroughly jewed so hard millions are hoping for a complete collapse of the economy

>or make kilju
Bröther.

Attached: paska.jpg (218x231, 10.36K)

It's a big file for a tweet.

i saved it from somewhere else. it probably has no compression. drop it into tinypng it will reduce a lot

seems like a good idea, you can just add koolaid powder or concentrated juice
and can't you freeze it to distill some of the water out and make vodka? i'm not an alcohol

Amazes me every time. And to what outcome? Petro dollar will start crumbling down, hegemony will start breaking up, and perhaps even ww3 nuclear obliteration cause satanic pedos wont admit to the defeat. Just because some sold out permanent bureaucratic state wanted from military industrial complex to have increased profits, like pharma with covid while trying to balkanize Russia because of the greed caused by post ww2 delusion of grandeur, inheriting the destroyed world, thinking world will permanently dance to their tune. Thinking they'll get all the resources from destroyed Russia scoot free.

Why do people share this image when they had one that literally said kill your dog to save money?That's way worse, lol

Worst part of it all are common americans who didn't even know what's going on the whole time, being lied by the media 24/7. Same thing with Europe. Ran by the EU bureaucracy, larping as some neo communist super state. Democracy LMAO

It works for everyone. You get hungry from insulin addiction. Might start checking out for diabetes soon.

>>dont buy in bulk
Are they retarded?

only two options- you eat crap food or you are fatass.

>You get hungry from insulin addiction
champ, everyone is "addicted" to insulin, you die without it

>Might start checking out for diabetes soon
my blood sugar is "perfect" according to my friend who has diabeetus and did those things where you prick the blood from your finger and measure it

They were always retarded. Always about maximizing profits. Meaning prices will jump anyways, and the margins become larger as well when they jump, so it's basically saying "don't buy when it's cheap, but when it becomes expensive".

Ignorance. You get addicted to the insulin because of how often you eat, why you're hungry after few hours over and over again. Dropping the habit would make you less hungry, because the addiction for sugar (insulin spike) would decrease. Basically because of how often you eat, you feed into addiction.

Your blood insulin is not perfect though. What's actually happening is that you get constant increase of insulin to fight the sugar levels from eating constantly, and it goes only in one way as years go by. To eventually get so high your cells become immune to insulin, which even in that high amounts is not able to bring blood sugar back. Anyways, main way to test on which point you are to the road of diabetes is to measure the insulin levels, not the sugar levels which can deceiving as your insulin can be in astronomical level and still able to bring down sugar in blood. But this has consequences and inevitable outcome is diabetes.

>You get addicted to the insulin
actually dude, my body needs it to survive
proof: type 1 diabetics (people who can't produce insulin at all because of an autoimmune disorder where their body kills the insulin-producing cells)
they NEED to inject insulin or they die

>addiction for sugar (insulin spike)
you're not sense. first off, sugar provides calories, which are energy. i would die without calories. a person can only last a few weeks without consuming calories

also, sugar has a lower glycemic index than starch. they've even suggested diabetics use fructose for this reason

>Your blood insulin is not perfect though. What's actually happening is that you get constant increase of insulin to fight the sugar levels from eating constantly, and it goes only in one way as years go by. To eventually get so high your cells become immune to insulin
no, that's codswallop
type 2 diabetes is caused by PUFA consumption and hte randle cycle. randle cycle means if you eat carbs, your body will store the fat [using insulin] because the body only wants to use 1 type of insulin. the PUFAs (polyunsaturated fats, the worst type) create issues with insulin and it leads to long-term insensitivity

>main way to test on which point you are to the road of diabetes is to measure the insulin levels
insulin levels are fine, i took a blood test a few years back to test my estrogen and test levels.

type 2 diabeetus is from insulin becoming insensitive due to people consuming lots of PUFA and carbs at the same time

>because the body only wants to use 1 type of insulin
one type of energy*** (fat or carbs)

Hunger is caused when your body expects food, not when it needs food. Just force your way though it, eventually the hunger will stop happening.

the Jew fears the high home ownership rate and multi-generational household

agreed. theyve tried to shame family households into forcing their children out in order to sustain their apartments and housing market. also they hate anything that takes away from their profits like growing your own food. just try starting a self sufficiency/improvement thread and watch how quickly the shills show up to try and discredit it.

Attached: 1637790259356.jpg (900x529, 67.44K)

>Hunger is caused when your body expects food, not when it needs food
that's the dumbest shit i ever heard
"hunger" is not even so real as "craving for [insert nutrient]
for me, it's a protein craving. i probably need about 180g per day

>Just force your way though it, eventually the hunger will stop happening.
that's called "malnourishing your body and reducing your metabolic rate" which is akin to a state of starvation