Use of nuclear weapons for the second time in human history

user Hi! Serious question.

If the situation in the Ukrainian military conflict gets worse. And the Russian leadership will have to use nuclear weapons. It doesn't matter what for.
How would you feel if you found out that Russia used nuclear bombs in Ukraine. By striking the western part of the country, for example.

Discuss.

Attached: Col_Paul_W._Tibbets_before_takeoff_6_August_1945.jpg (1113x1376, 203.68K)

Based

I'd cheer. I'll cheer when they retaliate, too. Nuke the whole area. I hope a stray hits Israel, too.

It would feel nice
Fuck hohols

Are these serious responses?

Bump

I would legitimately be excited. A tiny part of myself still exists under self preservation and would exhibit some nervousness, but my conscious self would be fucking thrilled I was alive to witness this and pray it escalates to bring a fiery end to globohomo

Why wouldn't they be? Nuke yourself while you're at it. Too many god damned people. I welcome mass extinction.

Russia will be vaporized if you do this. The difference between your nukes and our nukes, is that our nukes actually function and have been properly maintained.

Attached: 1646362429799.jpg (768x1024, 230.09K)

Nuke Poland while you're at it.
I would be concerned though that a perfectly good nuke might go to waste in a sense that we might not get any kino webm's out of it (due to EMP frying all electronics etc.).

I would feel awful because it would set a precedent which could lead to the assured destruction of humanity, given the limited trust global society of duplicitous, authoritarian leadership we live in.

Find the nearest russian and kill him.

EMP is a meme.
The grid will suffer failures but its not movie-tier james bond garbage. Vast majority of electronics will work. Cars will work. Cars are struck by lightning all the time and continue to work.

Are they wearing "flags" like they have no other way of telling each other apart? That's lame and sad. These people are brothers with the people they're fighting.
The whole population needs to turn against the ones waging war, not the soldiers.

why was it called enola gay?
Enola Homosexuality
Enola faggot
Enola Poof
Enola Sissy
Enola battyboi

>And the Russian leadership will have to use nuclear weapons.

Not gonna happen 'cause your nukes don't work like much of your military equipment. And for the same reasons. Face it Russia you're not a military power to be feared and your adventuring into Ukraine proved it.

Sodomites hadn't co-opted the word yet.

>Cars are struck by lightning all the time and continue to work.
Not the same as an EMP, and they don't ALL come out unscathed. Even welding on a car can fry everything if you don't disconnect it first.

Yes, I want to genuinely see Ukrainians suffer. Fuck NATO fuck the eu and fuck globohomo us influence

Second time? The utter state of Russian education - not knowing about Nagasaki

You know what I mean. Not chokes.

Nukes are fake and gay

Well, I would demand to level russia after that.

Nuclear weapons only exist to make war impossible. If someone uses them that needs to be leveled immediately.

You can literally tour the nuke craters in Nevada. Its allowed.

How about striking the western part of USA with nukes first huh, retard?

Maybe it is a meme, but I am pretty sure that our Chink-made smartphones WILL crap themselves at the faintest EMP. 99% of shit these days gets recorded with phones, and it would be silly to put more trust into that Chinese-made junk than into EMP.

This actually debunks nukes. Nevada should be a radioactive wasteland after the hundreds of nukes set off.

> Holes dug in the ground aren't proof of a super-secret magic Jew bomb capable of destroying the world. I'm gonna need better proof than that.

>Nevada should be a radioactive wasteland after the hundreds of nukes set off.
A momentary nuclear reaction isn't the same thing as prolonged reactions with different radioactive materials handled in different ways. Nagasaki and Hiroshima should be wastelands by your evaluation.

>I'm gonna need better proof than that.
Just admit that no proof would be sufficient for you.

No, it doesn't fuckwit. Radiation after nuclear weapons doesn't last long.

No, lol

Glowniggers out in full force

I would be happy and enjoying the show munching on some Bohemia Chips. But it's never gonna happen, so whatever.

Attached: 52067100.jpg (600x600, 170.65K)

braindead morons all by themselves, posting and calling smart people glowniggers

This.

>slanina
Fino.