Define Woman

What does the term Woman mean to Any Forums?

Attached: 14615841-bea3-451b-a026-740f54d3956b.jpg (1180x842, 80.6K)

It means "not a transfag".

WHAT'S A WOMAN

Attached: c43.jpg (2048x2048, 149.78K)

OP will never be a real women

(You)
The problem is, you'll never be one.

>What is a woman?
>A miserable little pile of secrets...

Attached: sotn.jpg (2208x1242, 819.5K)

Well yeah, cause I'm a man. I don't want to be a woman

Attached: Manwithbeardnetflixsquare.png (1430x1430, 2.21M)

They are Woe-men. But turn the "W" upside down you get Momen. "M" and "N" are sometime linguistically interchangeable. So on a deeper meta level of understanding language, they are simply No-men.

Attached: t9s56geznjp81.jpg (1080x1002, 68.42K)

Deep
Classy definition

Attached: 4d2.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

If I can dump my cum in her and make a baby, it’s a woman.

Wo - means less than, so wo-man literally means less than a man.

Literally an adult human female with XX sex chromosomes.

Woman = XX chromosomes, anything else is not a woman

A demon with boobs and vagina

I thought it was because they have wombs

Womb man.
Human designed to gestate and suckle human offspring.

individual that poses a pair of X chromosomes and that has arrived at it's final stage of physiological and mental development

Attached: 1648364963257.png (768x768, 181.01K)

Biofem capable of having children.

Don't care, fuck women

horrible demon rib spawn

Real women have a real vagina, a real cervix, real lubricating glands, a real uterus, real ovaries and real breasts with glands that can secrete milk designed to feed a baby. Real women are partially born that way and partially develop that way, even women with chromosomal or development issues have most of those things or develop those things naturally, even if a tiny few require surgery to remove a micropenis or some weird shit like that. Women who have to get surgery to remove cysts or ovaries or their uterus are still clearly women because they developed those real female characteristics naturally and their chromosomes don't lie. Occasionally a few men can embarrassingly lactate a little because of hormonal issues, but it does not produce a substance that is sufficient in quantity or quality to feed a baby. It is biologically obvious what a genuine woman is. You can NOT surgically or chemically alter men into being women, it's a biological impossibility. Knowing these things and refusing to acknowledge real female characteristics is pure con artistry with a dark ulterior motive. Libshits and trannies especially BTFO.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

I refuse to use it. They are cunts, "woman" implies cunts are people. NEVER use the word "woman"

>final stage
That would be menopause

Individual with two X chromosomes.

It means "have a hole where you can put your cock, and that was made to produce babies".

the niggers of gender