Jubilee measures iq

this just proves iq tests are bullshit and racist. How can a PhD. minority rank last here?

youtube.com/watch?v=RAlI0pbMQiM&

Attached: copium.png (1050x592, 758K)

That bitch got BTFO

Well, it shows her parents have enough money to pay her entry to university regardless of how stupid she is.

>I have a pe aids de I am the smartest person every in history of humans

>she is the dumbest idiot there

>How can a PhD. minority rank last here?
Have you been to college? They basically give away degrees if you have the money to pay them for it.

This video made me realize I am a complete midwit. I've always thought I was smart when in reality I just had my had my ego stroked by too many normies and it gave me false confidence.

The worst part is that it had given me a complex where I try to look smart all the time so I am incapable of communicating effectively because I always talk about my problems indirectly which prevents people from being able to help me when I need it.

It's pathetic. I wish I wasn't such a faggot midwit.

>they think Asian is the smartest
Why Americans are so racists?

Sliiiiiiiiiiide you faggot shill kike

>How can a PhD. minority rank last here
KEK
Thinking getting a Ph.D. makes you smart. When you got in because of minority and women priority programs.

Attached: Illustrated_Sunday_Herald_Winston_Churchill-Zionism_versus_Bolshevism_7f79c9961bc25cd6c87b496101c37916.jpg (1524x1871, 764.19K)

I knew she was a moron sheeple when she tried to brag about making covid test kits.

imagine having an IQ lower than a nigger. lmao

WE GOTZ DA EYEQUU RAYCISS CRACKA Y'ALL JUSS MAD CUZ WE WASHES DA CHICKEN AN YALL DONT EVEN BIX NOOD MUFUGGA WE NEED DA MONAY FO DA PROGRAMS AN DA GIBS N SHEEEIT KANG SHIT NO KIZZY I CAINT BREAVVE

Attached: anhero-1_KtaOMzOT (1).webm (500x1080, 282.35K)

Muh EQ.

Dose that mean she knows how butthurt she is about been an idiot

I love the bitch that's so full of herself for working AT some pharmaceutical company (but doesn't say what she does iirc) that gets absolutely pwnd.
And funnily enough the gay retard was the only one there exactly in line with what people thought was going to happen.

>112 IQ and a biology PhD
lmao ouch, this is probably one of the most humiliating things she's been through ..
>I'm defined by more than just a number!!11
Yeah that's true but as a PhD a huge part of your ego is tied to how smart you think you are.

>Niggers are intelligent
Never seen anything like this video happening to other races, would be happy to be proven wrong tho.

She's obviously a paper pusher or a "manager" for the people who do the real work

(OP)
I love that Kaylee was both hot and smart. Best chick

PhD in what?

>first generation chink is the smartest one
>america-indoctrinated chink is a pink haired low iq tranny
kek

She says cancer biology, but also says that she's making covid test kits.
She probably only knows how to create tests for certain genetic markers, which isn't really research since that sort of thing has been figured out for ages.

education does not equal intelligence.

The whole of academia rewards you on your memory as opposed to your intelligence.

>She says cancer biology, but also says that she's making covid test kits.
She's a lab tech with a PhD. Many such cases. She's probably hoping to get into management.