BREAKING NEWS ROMAN ABRAMOVICH POISONED

WHO DOESN'T WANT PEACE??
>Russian Oligarch Roman Abramovich, Ukrainian Peace Negotiators Suffer Symptoms of Suspected Poisoning
twitter.com/Anthony/status/1508461541141757955

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 11-16-24 Anthony DeRosa on Twitter.png (598x800, 370.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/roman-abramovich-and-ukrainian-peace-negotiators-suffer-symptoms-of-suspected-poisoning-11648480493
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: oh-no-anyway.gif (498x247, 1.29M)

Experts say or sources thinks?

I hope that digusting kike dies

It's a "people familiar with the matter said" type of story. We'll see. At least it's not "US officials said".

Fake.

wsj.com/articles/roman-abramovich-and-ukrainian-peace-negotiators-suffer-symptoms-of-suspected-poisoning-11648480493

>peace talks get Novochuck'd
rus bros is it really just some stolen USSR bioweapons?

>kikes

hmmm who do we know likes to poision kike niggers to blame on putin?

Lets see if this is some hyper rare polonium only russians can manufacture.

Attached: Abramovic.jpg (3600x2400, 893.56K)

Gotta be legit Ivan. It's from twitter.

THIS IS AN ATTACK ON A PORTUGUESE CITIZEN, WE'LL LAUNCH OUR TRAINEIRA UNIT SOON

Is the pic from Stalker?
Looks relatively low-poly.

>chemical weapons attack on a Jew
It's over

wasn't abramovich the ONLY russian oligarch that zellenskey asked to NOT be sanctioned?

Yea, and supposedly he was trying to get peace by being essentially a go between for Putin and Zelensky.

Abramovich was hospitalized in Istanbul due to it

I'll believe it when Russian media confirms it.

>Roman Abramovich
Literally who?

That's who I thought it was at first and I was going to jump for joy!

>Abramovich, along with another Russian entrepreneur, had taken part in the negotiations alongside Ukraine’s MP Rustem Umerov. The negotiation round on the afternoon of 3 March took place on Ukrainian territory, and lasted until about 10 pm.
>Three members of the negotiating team retreated to an apartment in Kyiv later that night and felt initial symptoms - including eye and skin inflammation and piercing pain in the eyes - later that night. The symptoms did not abate until the morning.
>The next day the group of negotiators drove from Kyiv to Lviv on the way to Poland and then Istanbul, to continue informal negotiations with the Russian side.

Attached: 1633999548905.jpg (248x252, 32.76K)

it was that bish chelsea

Uh oh lmao guess you shouldn’t be a sneaky backstabber.

Attached: 6A32DF14-31FD-4F49-946E-E177AC7C7E72.jpg (1024x843, 99.74K)

>Suspected vaxx

>when you forget which well you put the poison in

Death by pastéis de nata!

Ukrainians would poison him just to point at Russia, this is so predictable. Like Navalny pulled the same stunt, pretended to be poisoned and then recovered without any harm.

>Russians who betray Russia will be offered security by Ukraine
yeah good luck with that I guess