LEPEN 3 points away from WINNING!

The polls for the 2nd round of our election confirm that Le Pen is gaining more and more voters as Macron is harmed by both his harsh social programs for the next years and numerous scandals like the one with McKinsey.
Lepen is now polled at 47%, 5 points hight than just 2 weeks ago when she was at 42%
>SEND HER ENERGY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Capture-décran-2022-03-28-à-16.32.26-855x448.jpg (855x448, 76.55K)

Seigneur Dieu, Père céleste, s'il te plaît, aie pitié de nos frères retardés et donne-leur un président approprié pour les guider hors de là les voies de l'Antéchrist.

So, i would be interested who thinks i will believe the frogs vote for micron after the past 4 years?

>Get busted with a golden framed picture describing how notre dame was torched.
>Still get half of fr*nch to vote for you
Democracy is the worst form of government including all others that have been tried and it's not even close.

Attached: 1629891842509.jpg (1059x1246, 248.07K)

Do you believe its real and not cheat

Mais MDR

It's real it came from an official photoshoot.

What happened to /ourjew?
We have no coverage of this election here, now I know why

never gonna happen.

democracy will be fortified long before those votes get counted

Well, if the government tells the frogs want macron, it must be true

Eats from putins asshole so he will get the usual 15% retards voting for him

You had elections recently? I totally missed it. The kike rat got sidelined? Boomer Civcuck Karen is now the only controlled opposition?

FUCK LEFFEN

elections are on April 10th for the first round and April 24th for the 2nd round

MADAME PRÉSIDENTE

>/ourjew
You of all people should know there is no such thing

How the fuck is Le Pen ahead of Zemmour. Le Pen is a natural born low energy loser.

I'd gas most of them personally but Zemmour could stay. He hates niggers more than I do, what more can I expect from an ally.

>what more can I expect from an ally.
not being a jew

Wasn't the TV debate the main issue she lost last time? That she got fuckin steamrolled by the kike lover Macron? This will probably happen again so the (((media))) props her up and not the rhetorically better Zemmour who'd give Macron a fight

>Believes the words of a kike

She will never win unless this whole zemmour circus was to make her look less extreme but even so the lepen name is cursed in france

the first time Macron could literally say anything, and he did
now, he'll have to defend his presidency, 5 years of mistakes, corruption and kikery equaled by none. He's so fucked that he refused to debate with ANYONE before the 2nd round, because he'd knew it would tank him down and he wouldn't even be able to make it past the 1st round
Lepen has learned from her mistakes, many are beyond fed up of Macron and this is her last opportunity to get elected

PLEASE, LORD KEK.
Allow the nazis to win France.
PLEASE!
>just 3 more %

ALMOST, MY PEOPLE!

There's still 53% of the population of France who deserve to die tho.

Yeah the demographics are working against the White French people, this is really the last election where you can prevent a Weimar downfall.
Le Pen would end the EU and end this German shithole government, I pray to God for a habbening

nothing is going to happen faggot. who do you think owns your country.

Attached: 1648443360558.jpg (1638x2048, 335.9K)

>voting for a literal lesbian cat lady that purged her father's party
No way. Va crever vieille pute.

He's behind, 3rd or 4th place. He took a huge blow with the ukrainian refugees question.

Attached: 1638784158949.gif (500x280, 1.77M)

dont worry krautbro, if we have a Weimar, we know we'll have a reich eventually
we will prevail, by politics or civil war

Too bad shes a zionist

>Le Pen would end the EU and end this German shithole government, I pray to God for a habbening
Marine Le Pen is just going to drink cheap red wine and dance to Goldman's songs, user...

Attached: 1647347376024.jpg (1080x1394, 471.59K)

Nice, burger.

Maybe the McKinsey scandal will give us the 3% we need.

this is why this kike will never get elected
don't be fooled, he and lepen both hate sandniggers a lot, hiwever Lepen has decades of experience in the field of politics, she now knows it's better to gain votes by acting subtle, and this strategy proves effectiveness by the polling numbers