Nothing says confidence in your vaccine like getting 8 free tests to find out if you have the thing you got 4 shots in...

Nothing says confidence in your vaccine like getting 8 free tests to find out if you have the thing you got 4 shots in less than a year for

Attached: 432424.png (593x930, 667.53K)

theyre out of donuts?

nasty woman

They are starting 4th booster now? Expect cases to skyrocket

Old liberal women are so nasty

speaking of that, theres an article today saying how shanghai is starting to re-lockdown again. as soon as ukraine finishes up, we're all losing our freedom again

Attached: 65lf3e.jpg (942x429, 134.18K)

This is literally a child mentally. She's proud of securing opportunities to earn brownie points by earning brownie points. This is a score to her. She's like an only slightly more complex pet dog.

she's so fucking disgusting

My sister is double vaxxed and boosted. She has been getting sicker and sicker every day for nearly the last month. She continues to test negative for coovid. I’m assuming she now has VAIDS. Fuck man. I’m going to try to convince her to take an hiv test

Maybe she thinks 4 boosters will give her a soul

Amerisharts literally can't string a sentence together without using the F word.

> KAKAROTO, NO

you'd do the same if didn't need a fucking loicense to do so

I'm glad she killed herself.

>get mystery shot while the admitted efficacy has dropped to essentially zero, and all the big companies are being investigated in regards to their injections
>they also give you a bunch of their garbage tests that aren't actually allowed to be used for a trying official anymore as they're so unreliable
>this is somehow you winning
What a fucking retard.
Can't even be a cute redhead correctly either.

Carrot Top is for sure a freak show, but he's a based freak.

Britbongs literally can't string a sentence together without using the F word.
In case you haven't noticed, Bri'ish genetics is the cause of this.

That he is.
I actually Play him in an audio book I narrated.
Cool dude.

Maybe it’s Pavlovian conditioning. As long as you are out killing for israel you get your muzzle removed

Not me