Poland hate threads made by Serbs

I don't give a flying fuck about your shithole.
Here's a few facts that to me and all others explain your troglodyte minds perfectly well:
1. You think choking on Russian cock is prime fun and do it for free like a fucking janny just because they sided with you aaaall the way back in 1914.
2. NATO is le bad because it prevented you from genociding Bosniaks. You wanted to purify lands as far as Bihać through ethnic extermination and not being allowed to do so makes NATO le bad.
Poland is now NATO (NATO le bad) and hostile to Russia (your idol whose cocks you take in the ass for free) so Poland le bad!!1!!
You're completely irrelevant in this geopolitical jigsaw of ours and your unironic seething is you wasting your time you could otherwise spend on, I don't know, getting your country out of the deep shithole it has found itself into.

Attached: a97.png (500x562, 368.03K)

we dont care, enjoy living in ur shit country

you're literally from new zealand dude...

I seen more Poles seething at Serbs than otherwise. Infact Poland here is seen quite positively being a Christian Slavic country while in Poland you had hating on Serbs on TV.

Tldr seethe poolak

Attached: 1600263978902.png (1320x3316, 2.16M)

it's a shame ustase didn't finish the job

i dont care
i just hate the west

Attached: apu drink.jpg (248x203, 8.58K)

>Polack yelling about everything as usual
Seriously, is there at least one country in Europe that you don't yelling and crying about?

You seem to be either new or half-blind. Every angry unrelated reply I've gotten to my posts last months is from (you)r flag.

>I don't give a fuck
>let me make a thread

Shame that Bandera didnt too.

polish people are based

You see this image is fake. There's no a single man in Poland who looks like Jon Hamm.

picrel is me.

Attached: ushanka.jpg (248x240, 15.71K)

Your post says the opposite of your pic, just saying.

>y-you're yelling!!11!
>you can't just say it once, you need to be silent forever to prove you don't care
Any Forums intellectualism

Attached: d85.png (480x640, 68.58K)

Fuck off, you stupid glowniggers, go suck Kaczyński's ass.

Attached: PiS 500+.jpg (1330x748, 92.87K)

poland is based
italy is not based
thailand is based
russia is based
austria is definitely no based
serbia is based

>why does country bombed by NATO support other country who hates NATO
Poolish intelligence

I look like a Polack from this cartoon meme. But I’m not racist. I did a lot not to be like the ignorant skinhead Polack. But I look like him. My hairline sucks, and even if I try to be nice to people, they are afraid of me at the first glance. I can see that in their eyes. This is painfully for me. I am big, I have jarhead cut and I try to read a lot about ethics, and I support globohomo in general. I am ok with different kinds of people, but I still look like a Polack. Damn…

so you're soi but you look based

in all my years here on /pol NOTHING comes close to "serbia hate threads" serbs get shit on the most out of every country on earth its like daily dose of shitting on themmwxwr

Attached: 152325643.jpg (286x176, 7.22K)

Well… I’m onions boi mentally. But I look like a beef boy rather.

Calm down, I can feel the heat of your rectal inflammation through the screen.

Attached: 1648114012660.jpg (255x214, 20K)

>I don't think about Serbia at all
>Makes seething thread about Serbia
What happened to Poland in the last month? Did their mind just snap?

Attached: 15803658702312.jpg (542x554, 21.4K)

...why can't you just accept that we no longer have a shared border and move on?

>had to make a thread about butthurt
Eternal pole strikes again

Serbians are apparently the most assmad people I've seen, I was indifferent to them, even sympathetic because they are Orthodox but most of their posts are deranged.
It's not about Russia desu, they just act like godless blood thirsty satanists.

Where are those threads? My ex was 100% polish blood and was a dumb whore, I want to participate in the hate

Attached: 1647837410260.jpg (400x960, 72.05K)

idk I like serbs, poles are acting like niggers lately, break from the war created weak shitling that are driven by emotions. I hope warsaw and poznan get nuked. Rest can be spared.

I'm 1/2 Polish and 1/2 Serb /POL says I hate myself.

Never been working in Germany, but Berlin is the city I would like to live in, because it is free from stereotypes. At least this is how I see it, and my appearance wouldn’t mean that much there probably.

The Chad Chetnik vs the virgin pole kielbasa eater

Paranaense spotted

Never had a problem with Poles, even visited it once, was cool

Can you explain what the fuck are you saying with this image? Are you implying that any third world or post soviet illegal or legal immigrant doesn't work fucking faggot shit jobs when they move to Europe? It's this not true for Serbia? This is the reality of it, there are vaguely four categories of working abroad, Programer, Whore, Shit cleaner, Gangster done, this is harsh reality of post iron curtain migration.

t. kibol

>be polenigger
>betray the only country that still likes you for jewkrainians 10 days before they have an election
Piece of shits. Faggot pole

Attached: 4C9725F7-0AB7-45E3-9EB7-F90B56D00106.jpg (1170x1175, 185.82K)

do they really take it up the ass FOR FREE SINCE 1914? bruh, kinda feel sad for the little guys now

Attached: 342mr2.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

Kosove je Srbija