Could your country defend a Russian Invasion?

Could your country defend a Russian Invasion?

Attached: f520c94c6c79167cb06e0953054b0a80.jpg (736x736, 140.1K)

yes i defend russias invasion of ukraine everyday to globohomo sypathizers.

> trigger discipline
Sayuri, no!

That stupid tranny and his manlet roider bf are retarded

>globohomo
KYS

Attached: 1642467834106.jpg (933x987, 149.67K)

trigger finger

Attached: pepe-nervous.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

>tranny posing with gun pointed at gay boyfriend

Probably, but I would actually be helping the Russians against America. Z!

Attached: putin 3.jpg (402x437, 62.87K)

Easily

Who's the cutie on the right?

At this point those people on the island off india could defend against Russia. Also, it is KYIV. Try

I am defending this Russian invasion.
Putin is right about Ukraine.

not if they are coming to kill bidenstein and all of his little nigger buddies. I'm actually going to help them.

Absolutely. It's been nearly a thousand years since a successful invasion was launched against this island.
Russia's Navy is laughable, and would certainly not be able to do it.
They could nuke is into oblivion, but, that's not really an invasion is it?

Yea thank god crossbows and kitchen knifes are legal in Germany.
Although we won't be able to kill those invaders, because their families will be eligible for a compensation.
But we can pin them down and wait until the police arrives, so we will keep those fuckers under control, unless they break themselves something, then we'll have to pay as well.

Attached: Fuck.jpg (600x800, 97.96K)

are these supposed to be americans? or south americans?

The dude is a head taller than the tranny, yet he's still a manlet? If the tranny truly is that short he literally had two choices. Kill himself or troon out, there was no way he'd make it as a man.

1,000 years since 2015? Get part and parceled.

By the looks of it, literally any country could defend from a Russian invasion.
Most would probably not even have to do anything.
We'd probably have to rescue them if they tried.

Is the one on the left a troon too? Looks way better than sayuri faggot
btw sayuri has his finger on the trigger with the gun pointed at the dude's head

Yes, can your country win 1?

rights trigger finger is fucked, but at least the cylinders look empty. I guess Yuri will live another day, to die when she inevitably fucks up.

fucksake I hope she unloaded that pistol, such bad fucking drills

Given the gross incompetence of the Russian armed forces, my grandma could hold them off. It's truly embarrassing to see how far they've fallen as a nation. Their birthrate is plummeting and the ultra-wealthy that run the country don't care about anything but money so ... Russia was pretty cool while it lasted but see you later Ruskies.

I know the one on the right is a man. But the other two I don't know.

Defend a Russian invasion or defend *from* a Russian invasion. If you're going to ask questions, it helps to be literate, Juan.

Their entire fleet would be on the bottom of the Pacific if they tried to invade the west coast. They'd be lucky if they could land a few infantry in Alaska and even more lucky if they weren't then immediately lost in the woods and eaten by bears or shot to death not even by US troops but by ordinary Alaskan residents. Alaska is almost certainly much harder to invade than Ukraine.