SWEDEN refuses to TAKE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES

>After the refugee crisis from 2015, Sweden now does not want to become one of the most important receiving countries for war refugees again. "We took in twelve percent of the refugees in the EU back then," says Sweden's Prime Minister Magdalena Anderson after a meeting with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Berlin. "We cannot do that again on that scale," she adds, referring to the Ukraine refugees. Sweden will "of course be part of the solution" in taking in protection seekers from Ukraine, Anderson promises. "We will do our part." But "the situation of 2015 cannot be repeated again." Scholz also insists on more "solidarity" within the EU.

svd.se/a/a7oVJ7/eu-soker-svar-om-flyktingstrommar

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-28 um 16.54.47.jpg (634x644, 158.04K)

It's run by women and they know refugees are a sex pool, what's the surprise?

SWEDEN NO!

Understandable, Ukranians are white and they might go back. Swedish government wants permanent brown residents.

That’s literally not what the article says, at all

They're onviously afraid that people will notice the difference between whites and browns because white women and children refugees won't go around raping everyone

Attached: 1648119757173.png (756x639, 454.49K)

IF IT'S WHITE, IT AIN'T RIGHT

Diversity is strength, they just think they would become too powerful

Imagine living next to russia and swedes.

Attached: 12412412442.jpg (500x328, 36.18K)

>they are not niggers, we can't risk to have a white Sweden in 2030

based
wish we did the same

>black and brown male refugees
>Sweden: "Gimme, gimme!"

>white female refugees
>Sweden: "We're full!"

They are still taking on refugees daily on a record level comparing to other EU countries.
The question, why make Ukrainian refugees a problem?
Sweden was part of the CIA/MOSSAD/OBAMA staged coup which led to these refugees having to flee. Take responsibility degenerates. Take a pause from letting in people like myself, Muslims, who don't belong here, and start taking on actual refugees.

I swear I know hundreds of people who have arrived last few years. Not a single one is an actual refugee, by the real standard. We all have economical agenda.

Well not me I really like the Swedish Forest where I spend most of my time.

>tfw too white to migrate to sweden
im ngmi

>sweden dont want white people
kek

>I swear I know hundreds of people who have arrived last few years. Not a single one is an actual refugee, by the real standard. We all have economical agenda.
Same in Iceland, all of them just here because its better, more money. I even work with "refugees" and they are all fake

this

Doesn't matter what the article says. Sometimes you simply need to go downtown in any Swedish city with 20k+ population. Look around. And understand who our politicians serve.

kek this is literally u

>people like myself, Muslims

Attached: rawr gura gun.jpg (1024x603, 67.17K)

Quads have blessed this thread. Muslims and Ukrainians shall thrive in Sweden.

Go back.

Ukrainian motherfuckers are literally jumping off busses when they hear it's heading to Sweden. Why go from one war zone to another? Also this is because they don't want any more White people, simple as.

Sweden is literally like "bbc only"

>white refugees
>"NO! We will not accept them! Years of progress would be undone!"