Collapsing countries

Egypt, South Africa, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia.

A popular and well known geopolitical youtuber, Whatifalthist, made a video on 4 countries that will collapse before 2040. I’ve seen his previous videos and he’s pretty smart, and he mentioned the above four countries.

Any Egyptians, Saudi Arabians, South Africans, or Indonesians?

Attached: A8EBDDEA-9425-4155-A071-A1D8A4B3C927.jpg (1125x887, 547.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3bEVlNcpq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The famous JewTuber "MassiveAutist" does it again.
Say hi to him, he browses here.

Indonesia won't collapse. If one assumes that water levels will rise a lot, then indoneisa will suffer from that, but it will adapt. It's warm there and they have a vibrant agricultural industry.

usa No.1 country to collapse

If this fucking idiot uses water levels then he's probably wrong about everything.

(((climate change))) isn't the problem
Indonesia is heavily water stressed and their aquifers might run dry soon

This guy is annoying. He has boomer takes on politics which clouds his judgement on history, and his speech patterns make me want to glass the guy in the face. Speaks like a tranny.

Turkey will collapse before 2040

this. average iq in this co*ntry fell from around 95 to 86.

Why did this happen?? I heard that even France had the same thing - is it immigrants from Africa??

Is it picrel, fertility rates in kudrish areas?

Attached: BE140D52-0D70-4E5F-BAA7-4E84352B0CF2.jpg (1125x613, 305.96K)

Allah willing. Constantinople will be set free.

the kurds will rule t*rkey

It’s ironic since whatifalthist has high hopes for Turkey, he thinks they will take advantage of the power vacuum in the middle east, and they will take advantage of Saudi Arabia’s and Egypt’s collapse and establish firm influence in there.

In other words, neo ottoman

Attached: C45D724E-13F6-49F9-8CF7-187EC3FBF0D4.jpg (1125x869, 473.62K)

They moving their capital to Kalimantan. Their resources in Borneo still huge and almost untouched.

Forgot to link the video

youtu.be/N3bEVlNcpq0

Indonesia is at 18:39

He basically talks about declining foreign capital and American tariffs and potentials of radical islam and migrations of Java people toward other ethnic lands, etc

Attached: A6596AC7-709B-4D43-A9D7-7EB4D6BE05DF.jpg (1125x1182, 383.3K)

It’s funny since Monsieur Z said the same thing

Attached: B6731A60-FDE1-48C9-B00E-ED6E0ADFBBCE.jpg (1125x889, 345.03K)

Every multiracial country in the Anglosphere with a significant negro population will either collapse or decline dramatically. The powers that be decided that the South African model was a template for the West. Hell, I still hear Boomers saying shit like the current state of South Africa is just the growing pains before the arrival of a multiracial utopia overseen by an overwhelming black majority. They just know in their heart of hearts that if they can just stamp out white supremacy, the world will come together and live in peace and harmony. It is not resource shortages or climate change that will destroy us; it is our self-delusion.

Attached: 83AA53AB-9FB4-4C75-BE9A-12D4D1DB955F.jpg (720x1024, 64.65K)

Europeans by 2040 will be too old to do shit

This is so funny and sad at the same time damnit

>The powers that be decided that the South African model was a template for the West.

I can’t believe people were that retarded.

But South Africa is one of the 4 countries mentioned that will collapse, along with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia.

I understand your concerns with the browning of Anglo countries, but at least we still have capital and stable economy to prevent civil wars.

What do you think about Egypt or Saudi Arabia though?

>Saudi Arabia
no
>Egypt
also no

I don’t know enough about Egypt to say, but Saudi Arabia will be in a lot of trouble when oil revenues dry up. The government has made efforts to diversify their economy, but they haven’t really planned out. Interestingly, Saudi Arabia has one of the biggest problems with obesity in the world. I get the impression the people have become too complacent to plan for the future, a situation I am all too familiar with as an American.