MOSCOW TO CUT OFF GAS TO EU AFTER G7 VOW

Russia says it will cut off gas supply to Europe after G7 vow

The Group of Seven major economies has agreed to reject a Moscow demand for gas to be bought only in Russian currency.

Russia's Vladimir Putin made the demand last week of "unfriendly" countries - presumably those that have imposed sanctions.

He instructed the country's central bank to work out a procedure for buyers to acquire rubles in Russia, in a move apparently designed to support the currency - which has collapsed against other currencies.

Germany's energy minister has said meeting the demand would be a "one-sided and clear breach of the existing contracts".

He added that "payment in rouble is not acceptable and we will urge the companies affected not to follow [Russian President Vladimir] Putin's demand".

In retaliation, a Russian politician said the G7's refusal will definitely lead to a halt in supplies, according to Ria news agency.

Many European countries rely on Russian gas, although the UK has already banned imports.

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-live-russia-war-putin-nuclear-biden-latest-updates-12541713

Attached: lmao.jpg (768x432, 21.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/552844-g7-rejects-rubles-gas/
twitter.com/POTUS/status/1507842574865866763
qz.com/2135316/the-g-7-froze-all-of-russias-reserve-assets-in-their-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All major wars are currency wars.

Checked

FINALLY
Fuck globohomo EU

G7 rejects Russian demand to pay for gas in rubles
rt.com/business/552844-g7-rejects-rubles-gas/

>All major wars are currency wars.
Quads. Yep

NO.
ONE.
CARES.

Literally no one gives a fuck abotu this faggy eastern european drama. SO fucking what. Big fucking deal. I don't care.

It says a lot of about how out of touch people are if they think natural resources are less valuable than fiat currency and that a country with vast natural resources the rest of the world needs and the ability to feed itself is going to collapse because numbers on a computer went down.

There would have been a better chance of that happening if they were never sanctioned because then they would be unlikely to make a completely clean break and you can use the fact they are still hooked into to your system to fuck them over systematically.

The world is run by retards.

You all better do a trucker convoy now before it's too late

It's a great scenario because either way this goes, EU looks like a bunch of retards.

based

RETARD

Based. Natural resources >> (((fiat)))

if they were smart they would have done that in winter. it wont have 1/1,1000th the effect anymore. russia could have literally destroyed europe 5 months ago

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said Russia will stop shipping natural gas to countries that reject the demand.

yep, either the EU sucks Putin cock, or it immolates itself economically for Biden, either way i'm gonna laugh (and stockpile sacks of rice)

German industry goes poof!

>russia is threatening to cut off its last lifeline

Yeah, living in dire poverty is an integral part of Russian culture.

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-020944_Chrome.jpg (1261x1400, 343.14K)

FIRST FOR POLISH HATEBONER BUTTHURT COPE

Attached: 1647545152454.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

The EU knows that if they buckle on the contracts now, Russia will just be encouraged to try again.

EUROPE WILL COLLAPSE
THEY EITHER BACK DOWN AND AGREE TO PAY IN RUBLE OR THEY ARE DEAD
WORLD ECONOMY COLLAPSES
WW3

>a country with vast natural resources the rest of the world needs and the ability to feed itself is going to collapse because numbers on a computer went down.
they better hope the CPU on that computer lasts because they aren't getting anymore of them. naive bastards on this board think it's just about "fiat currency" haven't look at what Russia will no longer be able to get, things that their economy depends on like plane parts.
inb4 "they'll just make it all, the Chinese will make it all"
no they fucking won't. modern jets have millions of parts. modern CPUs are incredibly complicated to the point that Russian and Chinese CPUs are at least a decade behind

spam it more
you're winning boi

Attached: repeat poles are butthurt.png (1368x1365, 730.23K)

oh ohh, what you think? the EU is willing to immolate itself to annoy Putin? or they will cuck?

Attached: russian-exports.png (934x741, 294.91K)

Remember how stable the world was under Drumpfh.

Attached: thesquad.png (800x690, 911.14K)

Because fuck you. Burn your precious ukrainian nazi.

Retarded fatmerican 80IQ display.
Fiat money have no real value. Resources do.

Attached: d74d0aab1e2bbfd1651a47d18f7fcf43.png (682x512, 607.41K)

>The EU knows that if they buckle on the contracts now, Russia will just be encouraged to try again.
Or maybe The EU will learn not to sanction the hand that feeds them, but probably not.

>they better hope the CPU on that computer lasts because they aren't getting anymore of them
wtf are you talking about? china makes those lmao

Russia won

I'm almost 100 percent sure they'll cuck. As incompetent and stupid their politicians are, they can't be that stupid.

Russia is the second largest (after china) source of silicone. And that's JUST silicone

China precisely make those, you fucking retard

This shit wouldn't happen if the rich ass people's homes weren't stolen

no they don't retard, at least not ones that are worth a damn. Intel and AMD are American. Neither of them make CPUs in China

THEY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT TO DECIDE
TODAY THEY DECIDED TO ANNOUNCE THEY WILL REFUSE TO PAY IN RUBLES
PESKOV SAYS OKAY COOL, WE TURN OFF THE TAPS THEN

TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK

>No trade in rumbles, no gas.
That seems fair.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 5.35.45 PM.png (1473x1121, 755.26K)

NOOOOOOOO MUH CPUS ARE MORE IMPORTANT WHO CARES ABOUT RAW MATERIALS

Probably some importeres already start to buy rubles. Good good.

Attached: 16484775598140.jpg (1080x1051, 197.21K)

Neon gas used for EUV lithography comes from Ukraine, parts russia controls. The more this goes one, the more i see is pretty much right.

imagine coping this hard, amerimutt, your tranny world order is collapsing and thank God for that

ww3 fucking WHEN

no they don't you uninformed retard. retards like you really think "well durr everything is made in China!". go ahead, show a modern desktop CPU that is made in China.

>Ukraine is a major producer of neon gas, critical for lasers used in chipmaking | Hacker News. I've found the reason (I think) 90% of the world's semiconductor-grade neon production is concentrated in one country
Globohomo means the entirety of world's semiconductor industry crucially depends on a single Soviet gas factory because Ukrainian labour used to be dirt cheap yet:
- Ukrainian labour no longer exists
- Odessa region rejoins Russia in like a couple month, meaning the entirety of world semiconductor industry will depend on Russian gas and Chinese Taiwan for years.

politics is an emotional affair

maybe they will use private importers secretly
or hungary will buy and resell

but they are very much capable of starving to death just to flex on putin

the only thing your country produce is dilods to stick up your transexual asses

>Russian and Chinese CPUs
China invades Taiwan

lmao you don't know shit retard. why don't you use that computer or phone you're using (which probably contains a processor the Russians will no longer be able to get) and learn about CPUs and where they are made. I don't even think China has the fabs in their country to make their Kirin MOBILE processors, they have to depend on other nations to make them

VERY
VERY
VERY SOON

EVEN IF G7 CHANGE THEIR MINDS
IT WILL ONLY POSTPONE THE INEVITABLE
OR MAYBE NOT, MIGHT STILL HAPPEN ANY MINUTE EITHER WAY

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACES ANONS!

Attached: 1547087523756.png (220x220, 93.25K)

Taiwan is China

If Biden actually posted that he should be shot

Smart ones buy now. Stupid importers think that winter will never come.

US is the 2nd largest exporter you failed abortion

we are talking about the reality of what Russia is going to be cut off from. you are speculating about China risking its own ass to save Russia

twitter.com/POTUS/status/1507842574865866763

shows drop of 100%
>it's really only 3%, chart is biased as fuck

Oh no, Canada and the USA will not be able to buy Russian natural gas. How will they survive?

>although the UK has already banned imports
russian gas is 3% of UK gas, so the UK can find it elsewhere and does not suffer from banning russian gas. different story if you have 40% or 60% like germany and hungary. standard UK tactics though to do over germany.

Taiwan needs neon gas for lasers anyway and got 90% of it from post-Soviets, specifically from Ukraine, Odessa region plant. This region is blockaded already, scheduled for a naval invasion and will rejoin Russia anyway (Lugansk is to have a referendum with know result soon).

It;s not about winter now, it's about factories and energy.

It' s spring.

Not my problem.

Not when it comes to exporting to Russia lmao.

>j-just two more weeks to flatten the russian economy

Good accelerate to the maximum now

Canda and the US are fine, it's Germany and the EU immolating themselves for some reason lmao

nothing ever happens
sage

>stop exporting the only thing your country produces
>instantly cut your budget by half
>own globohomo by reverting to soviet tiet poverty

Attached: 2AD78C97-3526-4B70-9A5D-A858BC38BD22.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

And they say Germans have no sense of humor

Attached: i laff.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

:) think of what's gonna happen to sarnia that place is barely livable as is

Indeed, but consumption will grow anyway and will skyrocket the price. Also gas storages are almost empty after this winter.
Shit is fucked and i like it.

another retard

>for some reason
because they are US vassals

Well, in fact there is no problem. Neon can be mined anywhere.

hahahaha

Attached: 1631299248937.jpg (1024x989, 81.3K)

+15C room temp VILL be your problem. Better ask gran-gran how he weathered through Stalingrad right now.

For all the retards in here thinking that Russia will keep on supplying:

> Russia cannot accept dollars and euros because due to sanctions they are pretty much worthless to them, they can't use those currencies

> Russia has a big market in Asia that is not yet fully used

> Europe will not be able to fulfill its need for gas with alternatives like USA, Middle East, Azerbaijan etc.
> Why?
> In the case of the US: bringing in Gas with ships is 1) way more expensive 2) the americans don't have enough ships 3) german eco cucks will not want this
> In the case of the other countries: The infrastructure to deliver the gas simply does not exist and will not exist for at the very least a year. And even if this infrastructure could be built within a year, the european economies need gas or else there is no electricity. 70% of germany's industry depends on electricity produced with gas.

If you retards still think that there is a way how Europe will not be fucked in the scenario, please do enlighten us all you 4d chess masters.

Attached: 1407265039573.jpg (380x250, 28.33K)

Neon gas can be obtained from other places, though it'll take a little while to set up production of it.

Microprocessors however can't just be made in other places. It's an absurdly complex process only two countries on the entire planet have mastered, and both have sanctioned Russia (and no, one of those countries is not China).

Oh whatever will we do? If only we had exploited our own natural gas reserves and had no real dependence on Russian gas. Oh well.

>muh twitter
Russia can fab chips needed for military and industrial SCADA purposes, as can China. Only a few places in the world can fab the latest cutting edge chips but the fact is those aren't needed for most purposes.

You don't reach 50 IQ combined.

>Gas is only used for heating.
Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on Europe, but here's what's available.

Attached: 1629575968172.png (870x566, 170.7K)

Imagine cucking to mongol hordes because of gas. Nuclear hellfire is preferable

Romania is covered by its own production. We're not affected

Fun fact about the UK. It should actually be self sufficient when it comes to oil and gas. It has reserves to last well into the 2030s and if they exploit reserves in developed areas, then probably close to 2050.

For some fucked up reason UKs aggressive green agenda means it's reliant on importing oil/gas from other countries.

è arrivato il coglione

>German industry goes poof!
Hopefully Germans go with it

PLEASE NO MORE GAS TO EUROPE
DO IT PUTIN

>In retaliation, a Russian politician said the G7's refusal will definitely lead to a halt in supplies, according to Ria news agency.
Look. The reserves in G7 countries are no longer assets but liabilities since they decided to default on their bank contracts with Russia.
qz.com/2135316/the-g-7-froze-all-of-russias-reserve-assets-in-their-countries/
>The G-7 has frozen all of Russia’s reserve assets in their countries
>Ahead of its invasion of Ukraine, Russia had stockpiled $500 billion of foreign currency reserve assets to protect itself from potential penalties from the West. But now, most of that has been frozen.

So Euros, government bonds from any G7 nation, dollars etc are all worthless from a Russian point of view since they can't use them due to sanctions and seizing of assets.

>So first they ban Russian banks from SWIFT, making bank transfers almost impossible
>Then they steal Russias foreign reserves that are held in G7 nations, turning all currency reserves that Russia has into liabilities instead of assets
>Then they refuse to pay in Rubles
They can kvetch all they want. But Russia are the good guys in this exchange.

hopefully my shithole too

And LNG terminals can be built anywhere there is a puddle, just schedule for 3 years. 90% of world neon comes from Russia metal industry's by-products that are processed by a Ukrainian plant.
Until other countries build proper plants, the entirety of world CPU production can be cut by a Russian embargo, as well as Taiwan's economy it seems.

Lol nice try VPN Ivan, your army is stuck pants down so now the narrative is for the world to forget this humiliation and lift sanctions

i hope it happens and they close the pipes

Attached: sbeed.jpg (584x439, 35.96K)

Lithium to

>depends on like plane parts.
Did you know the United States is dependent on Russias space program because we can't launch astronauts into space? We have to hitch hike on Russian space ships. Also Russians are known for building some of the coolest fucking planes and helicopters on the planet

>MOSCOW TO CUT OFF GAS TO EU
Good.
I don't feel the cold.
I don't heat my house.
I have a medical condition.
Bring it.
I'm better suited to MY environment that YOU are.
>Darwinian Evolution
I'm best fitted to this new environment and you're not.
Problem, failed DNA sequence?

Attached: CharlieApproves.jpg (736x669, 54.92K)

we might get rid of western europeans for good

>that
*than

Attached: 1648053333721.png (750x750, 173.51K)

It's literally 11%, top left corner.

Doki Doki waku waku