There is still a nation in Europe that hates Russia more than Ukrainians

There is still a nation in Europe that hates Russia more than Ukrainians.

Attached: pl.png (1024x986, 476.27K)

Ah, the Poles. the eternal rivals of the Russians

Indonesia isn't european

>rivals
rival is someone you respect, you uneducated ape.

We already had a Dmitry in the Kremlin. He was a liar and not a Zarevich, together with his polish friends we removed him from russia.

Also the only country poorer than Russia in that sphere

it's monako, Noam.

I like Russia more than you retards.

There is still a nation in Europe that hates Poland more than Russians.

Attached: 1525801157199.jpg (550x550, 42.4K)

ok, Ivan, whatever makes you not killing yourself.

Attached: gdppercapita.png (807x694, 26.99K)

Attached: indeks.jpg (263x192, 10.25K)

Kek
I have only met one Polish guy and that was in the army. He was a very good friend to me so it's hard for me to just hate them.

cope. its obvious to anyone on here with above room temp IQ that poles have a massive hardon for the hatred towards russians that stemt from the fear and humiliation, as you have been BTFOd numerous times

>You come up with a mathematical theory of logic
>We come up with a mathematical theory of number theory
>You contribute to the development of computer science and type theory
>We invent modern probability theory
>You develop topology and geometry
>We develop differential equations and dynamical systems
>You develop algebraic topology
>We cannot compete after the collapse of the USSR

The mathematical competition between Poland and russia was very long. But the Poles were a little smarter.I respect your people for your competitive spirit.Even when it seems that there is no chance of winning. You try very hard no matter what

>as you have been BACKSTABBED numerous times
FTFY

the whole idea of mathematics is its universality, aka - it has no nation.

Yes, Finland

and then you niggers stole Lwów and gave it to hohols and Lwów Mathemathics School was forever gone

Poles have been insufferable faggots for the past month.

Attached: Sigh.jpg (800x732, 71.69K)

Yes fuck the UK

Poles should really shut the fuck up if they know what's good for them ... Unfortunately, as psychological Jews they can not help but offer their enlightened opinion in every situation.

we should not have done that. the russians made a mistake by handing over Lviv to ukraine

Nigga, your mathematics is actually way more down to earth then ours. I would take your physics oriented analysis over our autistic Banach theory shit.

What is that bullshit lmao

Banach space theory*

nah it's not

What kind of math culture do you have? Is it the second one?

Attached: 1647345184140.png (689x431, 120.72K)

I don‘t blame you for that but could your country stop sucking the US of so much?

The greatest mistakes in Polish history came from underestimating their opponents.
Drop the 90's jokes towards Russia and start thinking rationally for once.

Warsaw school (enigma guys), Lvov school (Banach and others) and Cracoe school (most down to earth mathematics/mathematical physics). Your CCCP bullshit destroyed most of it.

>the people who are butthurt about any and everything are more butthurt about russians than hohols right now
checks out

Let's tone it down with the hubris eh? We'll have time for that after we're done splattering vatniks, not before. Ukraine is putting up unbelievably vicious resistance, the same morale is not a guarantee. We have yet to prove ourselves.
Securing Poland's sovereignty from those who would see it weakened is what's good for us. Maybe it can happen without war with you, vpnigger. Maybe not.
And yet despite building rockets and discovering laws of mathematics, you steal clay, despite it being embarrassingly underdeveloped, and being the largest nation in the world already. There's two Russias, and only one of them is the cause of our butthurt.

Attached: 1647947115931.jpg (1024x574, 59.11K)

Who?

I don't understand the question. One thing i can tell you is that I did my phd under the direct academic descendant of Orlicz - maybe form this you can get an answer to your question.