SLAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD

If Will Smith happened to be white, would he have gotten away with slapping a black man for joking about his wife on live television? Is this black privilege?

youtu.be/qaN0whso7bc

Attached: 9E4B6EAC-47B9-4075-A80C-236162D22E3D.jpg (275x183, 8.19K)

he even punches like a faggot

He shouldn't've joked about the wife

die faggot. die faggot die faggot

Attached: 1424654085092.jpg (320x427, 31.54K)

So you should resort to violence?

Joke wasn’t even that bad.

A nigger slapping a nigger gets more attention than the children purposely being starved to death in Yemen

This. What beta cuck would let someone insult his wife in his presence. Only a (white) american would be so pathetic to applaud this flagrant disrespect. Good job mr. Smith.

>Yemen
Where in Ukraine is that? Can't find it in the map from the TV news

Your wife is a stinky cunt.

Come at me bro

>sad emotional nigger slaps nigger funny man for disrespecting the wife who cucked him
Her being bald is Gods humour, kek

THE THING ADMITTED TO SLEEPING AROUIND

WHY DO MUTTS AND E.U. ARABIC FAGGOTS ALWAYS CCK SIMP FOR THESE ROASTIE HOLES

THEY'VE HAD FUN AT COLLEGE

I'LL TELL YOU THAT

7-8 INCHES MUH DICK

BIGGER
THAN YOU
NOW GO GET IN A PICKUP TRUCK OR LIBBIE JEEP/TOYOTA/S.U.V.

Attached: 00007.jpg (504x713, 102.79K)

>If Will Smith happened to be white
Just niggers do this type of shit

Jada Pinkett Smith has a Jewish Grandmother.
>Jada Pinkett Smith has a Jewish Grandmother.

it's funny because it's true

this whole country is black privilege. No where in the world are blacks ass kissed more than this fraudulent shithole. Harris Newsom 2028 you watch

You retards being distracted by this psyop bs,m and worse, thinking it's about race.

It's about ricky Gervais recent proclamation that he was 'going after wokeness' and will be trying his hardest to get cancelled. They are telling him and the world that the days of comedians getting a pass is over, joke about the wrong shit and there wiull be violent consequences. There is nothing tyrants fear more than humour, and Gervais already shoed he gives zero fucksa and can reach hundreds of millions around the globe and has the ability to resonate right across the political spectrum, they simply cannot allow that shit.

>ghetto nigger fucks your wife
>do nothing and in fact cuck out as hard as humanly possible
>cool nigger makes a funny joke about your wife
>chimp out, attack him then try to act hard as fuck
Imagine trying to defend your manhood after literally being cucked, just leave the bitch and move on. Arent both his fuckin kids adults? Basically 0 reason to stay with this stupid ho

It is the fact that nothing can ever be the fault of a black person. It is why they are eternal victims and also why they will never actually matter. And yes, looks like the Oscar’s are finally black enough… even for America…

It's called a slap. The intent of a slap is totally different than that of a punch.

niggers gonna nig

to come off as a faggot ?

chris rock already have records to asian people that he insulted asians in public using asian babies

it was pretty shocking and furious to asian people

i really love will smith punched that asshole racist

Attached: 1648397655747.png (651x503, 293.13K)

#OscarsTooBlack

True. A punch is a punch, while a slap is foreplay.

See

How many white men were even there?

Attached: coolsocksbro.jpg (181x278, 8.46K)

Can we talk about something else now?
Sick of this celebrity bullshit.
Everyone acting like gossiping vaginas on here today.

This is black privilege but don’t overextend that. If I would ask for the simple job in USA I would get it almost instantly, and I would take the spot of every black person on the same place. This is the rule. It’s checked by my friend who was travelling in the USA some time ago.

oscars need a nigger seating section to protect all the white guests from the inevitable chimpouts. what if will smith had brought his hi-point and started blat blat blatting like back with his homies?

This is the problem with white ppl, allways looking for reason in chimps treating as to be esqual

Niggers are violent and lack self control. Not everything is a conspiracy you fucking hopeless regard.

>HURRDURR HE SHOULDNT HAVE BREADED THE CIRCUS

Negros are violent.
What did anyone expect?