MOSCOW SUGGESTS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS AFTER G7 VOW

Russia says it will cut off gas supply to Europe after G7 vow

The Group of Seven major economies has agreed to reject a Moscow demand for gas to be bought only in Russian currency.

Russia's Vladimir Putin made the demand last week of "unfriendly" countries - presumably those that have imposed sanctions.

He instructed the country's central bank to work out a procedure for buyers to acquire rubles in Russia, in a move apparently designed to support the currency - which has collapsed against other currencies.

Germany's energy minister has said meeting the demand would be a "one-sided and clear breach of the existing contracts".

He added that "payment in rouble is not acceptable and we will urge the companies affected not to follow [Russian President Vladimir] Putin's demand".

In retaliation, a Russian politician said the G7's refusal will definitely lead to a halt in supplies, according to Ria news agency.

Many European countries rely on Russian gas, although the UK has already banned imports.

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-live-russia-war-putin-nuclear-biden-latest-updates-12541713

Attached: 1604885585894.png (600x665, 654.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/markets/here-are-all-latest-news-and-developments-ukraine-war-march-28
politico.eu/article/joe-biden-us-gas-eu-where/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs the money. Not going to happen.

zerohedge.com/markets/here-are-all-latest-news-and-developments-ukraine-war-march-28

The mad lad is actually going to do it. Who will cuck first? My money is on germoney

They have to choose between hyperinflation and mass unrest

My money is on Russia

GAS EMBARGO
OIL EMBARGO
COAL EMBARGO
METAL EMBARGO
SUNFLOWER OIL EMBARGO
WORLD OF TANKS EMBARGO
LETS FUKKING GOOOOOOOOO

MOSCOW, March 28. /TASS/. Moscow is working on the details of delivering gas to unfriendly countries for rubles, but if Europe refuses to pay in Russian currency, Russia will not engage in charity work. This was announced to journalists on Monday by the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov.

Attached: 14382913628870.jpg (803x1177, 123.38K)

>Who will cuck first? My money is on germoney
Cuck and German are synonymous. But I hope we try to kill our own industry. I am so fucking sick of people using our industry to say Germans deserve to exist. I want that there is nothing good you can ever say about Germans so everyone is for our death.

>YFW gas is meant for the jews

Attached: 1648221632240.jpg (599x449, 46.57K)

Kek, we need the gas more than they need the money. Specially after our post-covid stimulus packages and general economic contraction from supply chain problems.

as long as you keep delivering the prostitutes

Your country has two Russian gas pipes and Russian winters to boot. Who else you gonna bet on so as not to freeze to death.

>Russia demands you use rapidly deflating pennies in order to give them money
kek

Not enough Oxanas have already refugeed themselves to you? My condolences, but the rockets don't grow on trees, wait for your fucking bombardments.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW

Oh no, a whole 5% of industry is going to suffer and 0.5% of residential heating. How will we cope?

I love you German bro’s. So there’s that.
Your country gave us some of the most beautiful music, literature and philosophy ever invented. And you’re nice people.

RETARD

>I love you German bro’s. So there’s that.
This is what I want less of. I fucking hate this.

He realizes this will cause a war? Putin entered Ukraine over fictional nazis and NATO paranoia yet here he is threating the industry of other countries.

HAHAHAHA
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT DO YOU?
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS IF G7 DOESN'T BACK DOWN AND PAY IN RUBLES?

RUSSIA AIN'T GONNA BACK DOWN

who cares it's fucking spring negroe

Oh no, Russia is not coming back.. well anyway.

Russia has gas and food and cheap plastic garbage from China
they can stay alive longer than the EU and their politicians and the German industry can survive without russian gas and without getting guillotined

Teat

>Russia suggests it will commit economic suicide
based

> He needs the money.
Yes, he needs rubles. Euro credit no good.

Attached: 1648474824300.jpg (1200x800, 176.08K)

Yes, Burger King, rapidly DEFLATING, you got that right. I fully expect 2008-tier ruble price by the coming winter, and Hans will pay for it.

guess Putin just reduced EU back to being a continent of coalburners :D :D :D

>WE WILL NUKE YOU
>WE WILL CUT OFF GAS
>WE WILL INVADE POLAND AND BALTICS
>WE WILL WIN

Attached: 65yk.jpg (266x175, 14.79K)

>last famous words
Why are Eurocucks SO DAMN RETARDED

Have fun turning into a popsicle next winter. I know I will.

based, let's hope Putin kills in 2 weeks all the damage Greta-ists did in 40 years

Take the love, mein bruder. Talking your whole race down because Your politicians and corporate whores are just as greedy as anywhere else is not smart.

>anarchist flag
>"no you can't just stop trading with us"
it's CHAZ all over again

well vatnik we don't need gas right now, and you won't survive this summer without our cash
i will move to russia this summer to get those 50 cent blowjobs from your mommy and sissy

What do you think Eurofags just did this month? Not a flood of act of aggression? You fuck out, you gonna find out a Kindzhal up your ass.
You got your war alright, it is not even oil nor grain for rubles.

YEAH SAY GOODBYE TO GERMANY'S ENTIRE INDUSTRY AND ABOUT 10 EU COUNTRIES
FUCKING RETARD
THAT WON'T HAVE ANY KNOCK ON EFFECT TO THE GLOBAL ECONOMY OR ON FINLAND I'M SURE
LMAO

>Kek, we need the gas more than they need the money.
why is Any Forums so dumb? we can get gas from:
>America
>Middle East
>Azerbaijan
>even Nigeria said it's eager to extract gas en masse for Europe

what does Russia have? India, China, they all have their energetic needs met.

If that was true he could just use sanctions to get the west to fuck off instead of invading Ukraine

We had concerns that our firewood wont be coming anymore, but we reversed our laws about peat so Russia literally killed it's own wood market.

Russia has your industry by the balls, unfortunately. Gas and coal is necessary for steel production, and as expensive as nickel and lithium are now, your metallurgical industry will suffer even more from here on.

Domme Hollander

Attached: 49m5h5ozni071.png (460x453, 345.67K)

will personally fire up all the three grills i have at my home using coal and continue to make the fire in all my stoves using the smokiest wood i can find, even during the summer so the atmosphere stops being breathable. Will also hunt for disposed tires and burn them whenever possible.

Attached: 38193ea7e9d6a3bf693f6450873d3e88.jpg (1080x1105, 160.48K)

But who asked?

Attached: 16484661950981[1].png (939x994, 862.97K)

Why the fuck haven't they done it yet? The whole world declares them enemies and they just keep sending them has? The fuck? Time to go full North Korea.

Do it.

Why are you so fucking retarded? Gas is 5% of Finland's total energy nobody is going to freeze here.

it's over boyos, i hope it happens and it obliterates european economy and exports, will be fun times

Attached: close-the-pipe.jpg (1000x664, 80.97K)

Godspeed Russia fuck Europe cucks up

Any Forums doesn't know what they're talking about again, what a shocker

>well vatnik we don't need gas right now
Can't tell if Mario is oldborn or inbread.
What do you think burns in stoves of plants that bake pasta you eat all day. How do you think you gonna brew your morning coffee.
Do you live in Sicily or what.

LMFAO
FIRST, YOU CUNT, I'M ENGLISH
SECOND, YOU RETARD
YOU NEED GAS FOR INDUSTRY
YOU NEED IT FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING
THIRD, RETARD
THIS WILL DESTROY THE WESTERN ECONOMY IF THEY GO THROUGH WITH IT

YOU DISPLEASE GOD
DO NOT DISPLEASE GOD
DO SOMETHING INTERESTING IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL BE DESTROYED

If we were going into winter I would bet on Europe cucking first, but as we're moving out of cold weather I suspect that Russia will feel the pain a lot sooner

>Cope
Leave it to the Swede/Somali to cuntpost

Attached: 1645899152750.png (519x316, 479.87K)

SO IT BEGINS

Attached: ванга.png (796x331, 43.3K)

How will Nigeria get the gas to Europe? In fucking rubber balloons? There's no infrastructure in place to supply the entirety of the EU with gas from other random places in less than a few years.

Is it time for a BRICS world order?

>all this fervor
meds now

at what price and when? the US has admitted they will have to beg Asian countries to renounce their shipments to send them to Europe instead, and that's only to cover 15 bcm (billion cubic meters) when russia sends 155 bcm a year, Europe is suiciding themselves if they don't cuck and buy the rubles, but will be fun to see it ngl
>politico.eu/article/joe-biden-us-gas-eu-where/
>A senior U.S. official clarified that the promise of 15 bcm this year is actually a commitment to try and help convince companies in Asia or elsewhere that were expecting cargoes this coming winter to agree to send them to Europe instead. That would be a repeat of what happened this past winter, the official said.

The EU can last longer than Russia can. If the EU buckles, they will give Russia permission to try again.

>he needs my meaningless paper
lol
lmao

GET OUT OF MY THREAD
YOU DO NOT ENTERTAIN GOD
YOU DO NOT ENTERTAIN ME

Attached: 1547087523756.png (220x220, 93.25K)

>noooooo we can’t pay in rubles
Man what a bunch of fags

I am expecting an economic disaster, pls let it happens it'll be so glorious

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-28-20-47-42-616_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 664.04K)

Ivan, we don’t heat, build or cook using gas.

It is something like 5% in finland and we already have LNG terminal for emergency situations.

We knew russia.

again vatniks underestimate how much hatred Europe has for you.

Wow literal shitholes joint together.

comfy, what country is the mouse?

>haha we can just invent enough supply and infrastructure needed to deliver gas in a day or two because I am a polack completely blinded by historical butthurt

Natural resources >> (((fiat currency))). This will be a lesson learned in the most difficult ways but i am 95% sure they'll pay in rubles.

Less than you, Pekka.

Bunch of middle eastern and african countries, south america too. It's only the west at americas behest that are committing suicide with these sanctions.

Imagine the smell there.

>meaningless paper
is this what poorfags try to convince themselves of?