2000 CONFIRMED RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT LOSSES

Russians are now confirmed to have lost at least 2000 pieces of equipment, either destroyed, abandoned or stolen by Ukrainians.

Notable among them:
More than 300 tanks
More than 300 IFV's
More than 50 aircraft and helicopters
More than 640 trucks and jeeps

And that's just the visually confirmed losses. In reality there's a lot more. Meanwhile the By contrast Ukrainian side has less than 600 visually confirmed equipment losses so far.

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Attached: losses.jpg (964x188, 30.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1496834219821223937),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember, Z predicted this

Confirmed my ass

>

Attached: 1519580635686.jpg (680x989, 99.65K)

All will be reclaimed within weeks.

are we going to supply russia with more, just to keep this going?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

They refuse to list a vehicle before there is visual evidence that has been checked to determine if the image is of a new vehicle or not. It can't be more confirmed than that without putting them all side by side in a field so you can check yourself.

>unrecognizable chunk of metal with no other context
>"destroyed Russian T-80u"
The only confirmed losses are captured armor, but even then there are repeats.

>unrecognizable chunk of metal with no other context

I think there are some people that know more than you or I about some things.

Rookie numbers. We lost over 100,000 in Afghanistan and the ME.
They need to step it up.

What do these shill threads accomplish? Trying to sway public opinion? Imagine thinking the public has any say in what the government does.

Attached: 1648132521740.png (594x390, 313.05K)

>I don't recognize that vehicle through my cheetos covered screen, must be a hohol tank anyway.
It's like there is a war going on and they aren't there just to send pictures for your sorry ass

>CONFIRMED
are you really this fuckin stupid sweetie???

cope

Sure, and those people if they had good intentions would post the source/context. Oryx however has an agenda so he will not do that. For example, the very first Ukrainian tank loss is from a video showing 10 destroyed/abandoned T-64s, but Oryx shows a screenshot of only the first, counts the scene as 1 tank and calls it a day.
Had I not seen the original video (twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1496834219821223937), I would have no idea that I'm being fooled.

Its so embarassing .Ukranian is like the tranny swimmer beating Russia so badly

how does oryx do it

>2000
>2 more weeks
>trust me goy
how much is gas there charles?

Gets them from Ukrainians.

Majority of the picture linked doesn't have any indication or marking that would attribute it being belonged to either Ukraine Army or Russian and shouldn't be counted as such.

Pretty sure Ukraine have thousands of t-72's right?
These numbers doesn't add up at all.

Attached: 1648466467899.jpg (844x516, 410.97K)

You're intentionally missing the point. A photo of a rusted chunk of metal is not confirmation of anything by itself. To believe it is to go purely on faith. Had Oryx wanted to be objective he would at the least provide a screenshot of the source page where he got it from because that may contain the additional evidence for wtf is being shown.

>Oryx

Attached: 1647567021643.jpg (1200x831, 83.15K)

I also think that Ukrainians with all their fakes like the ghost of kiev are a dubious source.