SLAVA UHANI

>GERMANY, 2030
>DONT WORRY LADS, ANY DAY NOW WE WILL WIN, YOU JUST GOTTA WEAR SWEATER FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER
>PUT THIRD ONE ON
>15 DEGREES
>ONCE A WEEK YOU GET TO TAKE A SHOWER BETWEEN A NORMAL NIGGER AND A UKRAINIGGER IN A PUBLIC BATH HOUSE
>"I heard the palrament bath houses have water hotter than 30 degrees in them"

>GET CHRISTMAS BONUS
>THINK ABOUT SPENDING IT ALL ON RAISING THE INDOOR TEMPERATURE OF YOUR 5 SQUARE METER LUXURY GREEN ECO VALUE CONDO BY 1 DEGREE FOR A MONTH
>SAVE IT INSTEAD
>NEXT CHRISTMAS GET A LUXURY VACATION PACKAGE TO MOSCOW SUBURBS
>UPON RETURNING EXCITEDLY SHARE THE DETAILS WITH YOUR SEX TOY AND LGBT MERCH MANUFACTURING PLANT COWORKERS
>RENTED AN ENTIRE 70 SQUARE METER APARTMENT WITH A COUPLE OTHER EUROPEAN TOURISTS
>HAD A WHOLE ROOM TO YOURSELF
>COMPLETE WITH A KITCHEN AND A FRIDGE WITHOUT BUGS IN IT
>HOT WATER COMES FROM A WALL, UNLIMITED
>NO POLICE COMES FOR YOU IF YOU LEAVE IT OPEN WITHOUT A LICENSE
>TURNING LIGHTS ON AT NIGHT WONT CAUSE A RAID
>28 DEGREES INSIDE, YOU CAN JUST FROLICK AROUND IN A SHIRT LIKE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
>500 RUBLES (1000 EUROS) PER DAY
>AN ABSOLUTE STEAL
>"Yeah mate thats bull youre just brainwashed by slavic propaganda get fucked nigga"
>AHMED PUSHES YOU OFF THE PLASTIC CHAIR BEFORE SNATCHING THE MOST SUCCULENT AND FRESH LOOKING BUG OFF YOUR PLATE AND WALKS AWAY

>GO HOME
>SAY HELLO TO A RUSSIAN TOURIST FUCKING YOUR WIFE

Attached: Без названия.jpg (219x231, 5.74K)

Joe biden will send a assassin to kill putin tomorrow

Wow Ivan, projecting much?

no way

Based
I hope all our old germans die soon
you and covid are really speeding up this replacement

You are an idiot if you think any European will be sad there are fewer Germans in Europe
That is a victory for Europe.

Hi, Pshek!
Have you already found rubles to pay for gas?

Dude I don't think you can attack poles anymore
Russians are dying in war and starving at home and Germans are freezing to death
Its like every wish of a pole is coming through
The only thing better would be if nukes started flying.

Can this be hypothetically to force German politicians to get out of the EU and other globohomo structures?

We are the EU. I think just leave the EU and start a new club without Germans and it would be great.

Did sleepy Joe forget to change his diapers?

we ain't gonna attack poles lol

and

>and starving at home

who? We literally a biggest trader of food

Just two more weeks Ivan, then you'll definitely have won the war. Just keep faith with the dear leader.

>we ain't gonna attack poles lol
I think you misunderstood. You can't really give poles any shit online because all their wishes come true right now.
>who?
Well our freezing to death also hasn't started yet. This is about long term.

1039x1353

>Germany (le EU)

>right, Putler is le dictator killing children and civilians for no reason just for lulz, Russia is le no democracy le military autocracy the ppl have no voice it's awful Navalny was posoined by chemical weapon and prisoned

>we cannot buy his gas owing to the high morality

>so we gotta buy some gaz from a islamic-sharia Persian Gulf's monarchy where faggots are being executed everyday, no any human rights, women are trash, and which is rn destroying Yemen and the other local shit. Qatar would be nice we are sedning our minister there. Much way better than le Putler.

>ПЫHЯMATЬ HAДO, IT'S LE OPTIC

>SLAVA UHANI

Attached: 16484679470590.png (1039x1353, 116.72K)

What are we, bugs or Anglo-Saxon Protestants? Shall we not go out on underpaid shifts? Selling shining hail on the hills for the price of gas? No, I can see in your eyes that there are no KGB agents here.

Wrong breed! Here, we have a century-old Protestant spirit hardened by the great charter of liberties. Here the white-headed eagle soars above us! Here the citizen stands firmly guarding his river, his meadow, and his home! Here no one even moves for frivolity, for lace and bank accounts! Here other motives, other mores!

Here the American preserves democracy. We are small ourselves. We can get lost in the fields when the wind blows. It is Liberty that binds us to the ground like the roots of a centuries-old oak! With freedom we can withstand all the winds. And so we keep it to ourselves, from our cold side.
If we see that democracy is suffering, we take the last shirt off our torso "Wear it, Ukrainian! Wear it, Venezuelan! Wear it, Cuban!" We Americans can't even take a bite when tyrants raise their heads! And whoever opposes freedom, who creates confusion and fakes in the world, we'll take him to the well! Because sedition is beneficial to those who are quick-witted, wiggly, sweet-tempered and soft. Who like a viper crawls into our bed. Who like woodlice want to fall from the ceiling into our mush. That's not our way! These are not the tales our mother told us in the cradle! Those are not the songs we sang in the army!

Come on, boys, let's make the schedule! Tomorrow we'll work two shifts, during the break we'll be given protein porridge and nutritious bugs, and the tanks will be brought directly to the shop..

We'll be fed, and we'll survive the rest, patriots.

ah. well, i don't even read any pole poster. They are still rembering (and winning here lol) and celebrating that they invaded Russia in 1610 when the country was about to die with no Tsar, and were kicked out after a couple of years. And they still think that everyone in Russia remembers it coz we have the related holiday (nobody knows the lore of which, it's not associated with Poland in an average russian mind). Absolute insane folks.

Oh my, hit a sore spot there, Ivan? Don't worry, just two more weeks, then this operation will definitely be over and won.

хeхe

Attached: IMG_2EBCBF48DBAD-1.jpg (596x587, 196.15K)

it will not over that fast. It's another act of cockholes's imagination for winning in twitter, like Kiev in 2 days. We don't have any terms or expectaions.

If you think about it, the Norwegians can piss on the whole of Europe. They have their own gas, their own production, and lots and lots of fish instead of bugs. Norway will be just a dream country for the average German/French.

YOU SHALL BUILD THE WALL

>Year 2028
>Second Syrian-Ukrainian war began, after German military forces incaded Poland
>As general of German forces, Hasan Mahmud Ibragi said 'we will slaugher infidels, Allahu Akbar!'
>In response to that, leader of Polish army Huhlo Bandera Schuheevich answered:" Slava Ukraine! Smert Vorogam! We will not surrender Ukrainian lands to muslims! Our Sinagogues will stand strong! For jews, for Hitler, for Ukraine!"

>Norway will be just a dream country for the average German/French.
We're full.

Attached: 1648129005565.png (600x732, 433.56K)

They have the sea in the fjords. It's better than a wall

you might be surprised how empty yoy can be if the blobohomo daddy will say so

I hope this actually happens.

Attached: PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.38K)

it's happening

can't it happen faster?

Attached: 1634665675281.png (518x496, 149.51K)

it shall be busted af so soon fren, globohomo is over, liberstors are working