Should women have voting rights?

Should women have voting rights?

Attached: DCB5CA0B-9698-4D4B-80E0-71BF73B2C00A.png (1440x1701, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: slippery gypsy.png (623x797, 313.38K)

no except if you want to destroy a nation

No /thread

kill yourself faggot shill distraction agent

Nobody should have voting rights

Very simple user. If the person has a penis then the person can vote. Doesn't matter if a man or a tranny.

I think for anyone to have the right to vote they should have to take a basic civics test. Nothing crazy intense, similar to the written test for your learner's permit. About 20 basic questions. This would weed out a lot of the lazy niggers and females.

Of course not.

BGC

why ask a question wo which you know the answer? at least put some more effort into it and elaborate why you think they should or should not have voting rights so there's something to discuss.
also women arching their spine to make their ass stick out always look ridiculous. it's the same as with heavy make up.
if you wear heavy make up I will have to assume you are hideous.
if you have an almost 90° angle in your spine, I will have to assume your ass is entirely flat.

fuck no

Attached: fuckno.png (522x521, 53.49K)

No, you retarded nigger gypsie.
Goes in all fields slide faggot.

Only virgin women under 25. Both conditions must be satisfied.

Hymen license? Based and redpilled.

Most of them are not interested in politics, so why should they have the right to vote?

you know wwhats worse than women voting?

women are teachers.

That would have been a way better thread starter.
Because I honestly believe the same should apply to men. People who have no interest in these topics and are thus also not informed about them should not get to participate.
Because they will without fail vote for the scam, because they did not pay enough attention to realize it's a scam.

Why is this even a question?

Attached: 1648305439998.webm (200x400, 1.92M)

The approach that I like the most is that woman has to become mother to recieve voting rights.
Filters out femcels and radfems, yet easy enough to achieve naturally and has an understandable moral ground: It's a mother's duty to create a better future for her children.

Attached: 12oxdxxjqmj61.jpg (1006x1500, 128.46K)

No.

based and autocracy pilled

If you have to ask you know the answer is no.

Only nuns

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)