Nuclear sheltter

Do you user have one? Do you know closest bunker for elite near you? Do you plan on surviving nuclear war?

Attached: New_Normal_with_Carolyn.jpg (442x576, 39.08K)

>ze pod from fallout

Thank you for choosing Pulowski's Preservation Shelter!

Nukes arent real so why bother?

better to die in initial blast. Than be locked down and have to wear a mask.

Kek pulowski cuckpod. Nuclear protection on a budget.

Kek

Attached: xgvg02cftzt41.jpg (750x1231, 135.33K)

>get in ze pod
fucking lmao

user, the Pulowski Preservation shelters don't work.

nukes are fake
so invest in rape dungeon instead

What is this retardation?it doesnt protect from the blast and there is no way you will spend 2 weeks in there required for the radiation to get to lower levels.anyone buying/making this deserves to suffer

Do you know how fucking fast radiation travels lmao, good luck running to your shelter. Let's face it, it will probably happen in our sleep or outside.

Actually even in Switzerland plan is to kick people's out from shelters after 2 or 3 days. They have food and water for 2 weeks. But no plan to stay there that long.
2 days is when gamma radiation has gone down enough that you don't die just by showing yourself outside of shelter.

This pic doesn't make sense until you see the fag who posted it.
Oh sorry, I meant flag.

Who would be so stupid to think this would actually do anything for them in a nuclear blast?

Poor fags trying to buy nuclear protection on a budget.
Looking forward to looting their corpses in those little loots box graves of them.

>prep for a nuclear war/zombie apocalypse/madmax
>get told to stay home and use up everything because of a flu
Nope.

OP's mom with her new butt plug

yeah no shit.

you can spend most of the day sitting there (you already do it while shitposting on Any Forums)

it would shield you from the fallout I guess at least you wont be radiated 24/7

I've decided I'm just going to absorb the radiation like a man.

Attached: pulowski_preservation_shelter.gif (640x384, 318.06K)

>2 weeks
imagine the smell

I would rather die in nuclear fallout than siting on that chair for longer than 10 minutes.