BLACKROCK CEO SAYS GLOBALISM FAILED

banned.video/watch?id=62411daf0331fe2af92a54b8
>Larry fink says that the Russian invasion of Ukraine will make countries reconsider globalist dependency.

Attached: LARRY FINK 'GLOBALISM FAILED'.jpg (1919x992, 278.93K)

God, I hope so.

We may have won the battle but not the war its not over till every one of these jewish scumbags are tortured and killed in grusome ways

russia saved the world lol

putin saved the world

That means they're gonna get globalism by force;
WW3

did what trump should have done but was too much of a pussy

NWO is just another word for synagogue of satan

>great reset

Its a global fascist system unfortunately theres no enlighten leaders at the helm

Attached: 0A3CD951-E2B4-4A39-A3D1-63B8DD70DB20.jpg (550x506, 52.67K)

DON'T CARE KILL EVERY MASKED CATTLE RETARD YOU SEE THEY ARE NOT HUMAN START BEHEADING THOSE ABOMINATIONS

fake putin is a joo, france delivered tons of weapons to russia these last 7 years then pretend they're enemies, they just need a war

The reality is, even I saw this coming and I'm not a professional political stuntman.

Wokeism ate itself. When they started trying to boycott Russia, I instantly realized it was a bad move because trying to cause a domino effect artificially will simply cause countries to insulate themselves against the weakness they're not aware off.

The only dominoes that will ultimately fall are their own, and since so much of society is run on "fatih and credit" looking weak doesn't help the NWO right now - it will only cause their toxic securities to be rejected.

Yes, force is their only option left. That means nuking Russia I think, but they need Russia to push harder first.

It's all about perception. They can't act until the perception aligns for them, and if by memeing and leaking we can prevent that from happening...

...Then heat death is our destiny.

Based.

Larry fink is one of the most powerful kikes on earth. Really it's insane how much power he has. Controlling capital on a scale comparable to the federal budget.

Globalization model is pathetic and its weaknesses and cracks in it were obvious even before the war.

No, retard.

Read" End of History" by francis Fukuyama. they genuinely deluded themselves that with the fall of the USSR, Globohomo will automatically rule the world and all natiosn will now pozz themselves voluntarily. Its megalomania and delusions of grandeur which just got shattered to pieces. Hence the current western spergout.
They haver to cope and seethe over the fact taht its simply not going to happen, and 80% of humaniyt does not give a fuck about fag rights, demockcrazy or unlimited corporate rule

It's global communism you fucking retard.
UBI, mass surveillance, open borders, and mass vaccination programs have nothing to do with fascism

>communism is different than fascism
I dont really give a shit what the flavor of totalitarianism is, I dont fucking want the shit.

Larry Fink wants to be Americas first emperor. Hes hoping to do it by fractioning the old power structure, which was globallist. He already manages 50% of American stock market.

Yeah i suspected a playing possum move. There would be no benefit to publicizing this.

>all these people coming out and explaining what you’re doing
>oh no guys look it failed cause of Putin. Really.

>we need to meme
>doesn't even post image
>on an image board
You're worse than they are.

Attached: 1646613341968.jpg (2048x2903, 1.14M)

>till every one of these jewish scumbags are tortured and killed in grusome ways
Don't make the bond villain mistake. End it quickly and move on to the next one.

SAY IT

you're dumb, keep believing that russia/china will fight globohomo you're in for a surprise.
They are destroying NA from the inside on purpose they don't need it anymore , they want commie china worldwide, new world order

Zoom in 3 clicks, the ones specifically responsible for the plundering of European countries will just find different 3rd world shit holes to have their goods produced. They still have what ... 4.5 billion other browns for slave labor.

As long as cheap imports feed an insatiable horde of consumerist populations nothing will be produced by the homeland

If we can have a few decades of comfy nation sovereignty before the inevitable globalization I'm all for it

Good

Any Forums needs to buy an island so they can nuke themselves and we can repopulate with a higher IQ baseline

>Fink
They changed their names to blend in with the goy.
They're so shit at it that their new names still ended up being synonymous with bad faith actors within a few generations.
I hope these rat faced finks all get what's coming to them.

Don't be naive, retard. He's talking about globalization in an economic sense.
That was never the problem with globalization. The globohomo agenda is still alive and well.