Empire of Evil

Is there a more evil country on the planet right now? I always thought that the USA was the most evil country on the planet. Russia changed my opinion.

Attached: RussNazi.jpg (1000x667, 53.53K)

Why do liberals try the swastika thing when he won't even allow white nationalists to organize in his own country?

Attached: putinbansallprowhiteorgs.png (1988x1478, 836.88K)

How come? This is Russia's first major war since the collapse of the USSR. The US has had a dozen. The same thing the Russians are doing in Ukraine now, the Am*ricans did all across the world. Only, because this time it's a wh*te country getting raped the liberals who otherwise start the wars are shedding crocodile tears like never before

>its muh liberals
>Putin is teh good guy
Nobody will fall for your falseflagging vatnik bot.

>it's teh liberals coordinated replies from vatnik bots
Oh, i am blessed. I got replies from two vatnikbots at the same time.

>muh ebil nazis are da same as putler!!
poisoning the well much?

>Is there a more evil country on the planet right now?
Israel
USA
England
Tijuana
off the top of my head

Nigger Jew faggot

Your opinion is wrong, it's still USA/Israel.

How does it feel to have a mental disability?

FAKE AN GAY RETARDED UN IS DEAD...

STOP LOVING EVIL FAKE AN GAY RETARD UN CUNT.

I am very real and straight. Why does the truth about Russia being and empire of evil trigger you so much, friend? Are you Russian diaspora by any chance?

No it's just out of touch. You don't want to admit that this guy resembles Stalin, because you haven't researched into that side of him.

Attached: AllPutinspolicyisacontinuationofStalinspolicyformerSovietStateSecurityLieutenant.jpg (4230x2702, 3.72M)

>most evil country on the planet.
Is this supposed to be bad?

Hokhols are the most evil creatures on the planet. But we are working on fixing them.

This isn't 9gag, ma'am.
Israel
USA
England

Russia is nowhere near as fucked up as the US.

nah. the US is way worse than any other. It would be an honor if Russia wold nuke US and Israel

Who were the good guys in WW2?

Com'on man!

They are nowhere near USA tier.
They haven't even started bombing civilians.

>They haven't even started bombing civilians.
I am pretty sure they've started bombing civilians and civilian targets already. Bombs and shrapnel don't discriminate.

Switzerland, where all the dirty money lives and the HQ of WHO UN WEF are all within a couple blocks of Geneva, i could give a shit less about Eurasian faggots