Question for Serb anons

Imagine (hypothetically) that shit hits the fan once again (I hope it doesn't), and let's say I wanted to volunteer as a fighter for Serbia...
Would I be able to get by speaking only English or should I start learning Serbian rn?

Attached: 4168556241814557a75938a11987b0ce.gif (160x240, 909K)

you dont need to speak when you getting shot

>I wanted to volunteer as a fighter for Serbia

So you're a philosemetic jew bootlicker and a retard who fell for nigger-tier pol "le based serbs" meme?

Oh ok. Please do volunteer, you must secure the existence of jews and future for circumcised dicksuckers.

Damn, someone is still asshurt about Dubrovnik and Vukovar

Yeah we won, plus the necks of your grandfathers and the kikes (same thing) won't splice themselves ever, unlike 95% of the poz zog world, we are the nation who butchered kikes, gypsies and serbs.

Not many can flex like that - keep coping in your bumass shitstain county, no r - too small.

They seem like pretty decent people and they hate NATO so we have that in common. Also, I've come to dislike albanians, to be honest, they keep we wuzzin like retards for some reason

nice reddit spacing, why don't you go back to your bubble?

>we won
>lost 10% of population in 10 years
>worse gdp than serbia despite sea access
>property prices through the roof with wages not keeping up

Yup, you won

You niggers are truly, truly pathetic. Keep zogging. Muh GDP! Muh economic variable 54C!

Niggers.

>internal policy dictated by the EU
>foreign policy dictated by EU
>hosing prices of the roof
>couldn't even spot an old USSR drone flying over their country
don't worry you'll get your pronouns soon

>ad hominem
Damn, someone super mad this fine monday morning

we are not circumcised tho?
You can get by with English, but preferably learn Serbian or German.

We have to look up to the sovereign country of Serbia for leadership. 100% independent, great land, great leader, wealthy people. Epic dab right there.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

my
heckin
reddit
spacerinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Cretins are literally like Ukrainians. Larp as nazis but help the jews in every way they can.

Seems to be the MO for every "based" western-aligned nation

Based croat

>All these decades later and the polonium rounds still causing bootyblasterment

Chill, it was just bantz.

Attached: bc367c523b76193328956b66b9b7e546e06d367d.jpg (1200x676, 47K)

Everyone speaks at least some English here, some people know Spanish and most people know all the internationally used words. And latin alphabet.

But not to sound rude or uncultured, its not really a fight for you. Just like how theres no place for me in Burma in the fight of native Buddhists against muslim invaders. Well I made a mistake example as I have some tangentially thing to it but thats because of other stuff. Just like I have no place to go and fight for Sudanese niggers against other Sudanese niggers.

Attached: 1452382014219.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>Seems to be the MO for every "based" western-aligned nation

Yeah, pol analytics at its best.

This is where normal people (your flag suggest otherwise) see the serbs for niggers that they are.

When serbs are in their natural habitat, daily habitat, bopping to the bulgarian-romanian-gypsy melodies that they have in their DNA, they probably recount Croatian epic dabs constantly, from WW2 and "muh grandpa Lazar got slices in muh nazi puppet state" to whatever else dindu, "Srebrenica? Dindu shieeeit, 1999 we crushed NATO, invisible? oops!" and so on...

But on pol where zog awareness is high, they can't shit on a country that openly had anti ZOG policies, aligned with Hitler lmfao

So when on pol, it's the "they be larpin n shiet" rhetoric.

It's like arguing with niggers. Anyone who categorizes serbs as "based" is a mong retard, that's like a 100% litmus test that literally can not fail, if you talk to someone and he thinks "serbs are le based" you are talking to a le edgy retard best case scenario, zoglet retard probably scenario or JIDF affiliate, also possible scenario.

After all, it was le based serbia where father of zionism grew up in. B-b-b-b-b-based.

>flag

Kill yourself beaner scum