Poorfag here stuck with a GTX 750 1gb

Poorfag here stuck with a GTX 750 1gb.

I cannot wait to upgrade to a 16 or 30 series card. Second hand prices are still hella expensive for me.
I just need a decent card that can handle a moderately modded Skyrim and Fallout 4.

When will the chip shortage end? Will we ever witness gpu prices to be back to normal?

Attached: gpus.jpg (1280x720, 359.97K)

How is this political?

Never, a graphic card is for the elites now

2 more weeks.

>He isnt playing Elden Ring

>Will we ever witness gpu prices to be back to normal?
no, Shenzen back in lockdown, resources not coming out of Russia/Ukraine, inflation going to new heights.
not telling you

Op is a poor, stop being poor OP
/Thread

At best they will "lower" somewhat but they will always be more expensive than they were initially. Same story with guns.

why, so you can sob in higher fps

rtx 2070 super can rock those titles easy.

We can team up and steal a truckload of gpus, czech bro.

I want a gpu farm but Im not paying 1k euros for a high midtier gpu that only earns me like 2 euros a day.

Any criminal mastermind here? How can I get a bunch of gpus???

Attached: nanopajeet.jpg (267x446, 52.72K)

I'm a flip, austrian bro.

find yor local mining facility and loot them

I fell you :(
Unfortunately, I dont think the shortage will end soon. Globohomo is currently building their AI which will rule the world in a few years. They need all the silicon in the world for this.

omg kek
question still stands. Im gonna get a pallet of gpus one way or another just not sure how.

Free gpus make me erect. I wanna mine crypto with them and reach financial freedom but im not gonna buy them...

any decently sized mining facility have spent a couple grands on security. you need hours the deattach the cables and rigs just to move them. the popo would get you before you hit the gas.

buy a 970 for 40-60 euros off ebay?

>How is this political?
try running a country without processing power.

the fuck are you on about? gpu prices are sinking for months now....

inflation and sanctions. im stuck with gt9800 for example. modern windows versions dont even have working drivers for it anymore. at least nouveau on linux makes it usable
basically gpus became luxery items and are hugely irrelevant because gaming industry stopped evolving. best games can be played these days from integrated graphics on laptops and rest is irrelevant

you need a 1070 minimum if you wanna play games. 1080ti preferably.

>buy a 970 for 40-60 euros off ebay?
Aren't they more like €400?
Anyway;
>>>/tech/

It's proto-cyberpunk economics.

>best games can be played these days from integrated graphics on laptops
t. homm3 pro who plays nothing but games from 1999 to 2002.

And no you cant play most games on integrated graphics. the best low cost card atm is a 970. I bought one for 100 euros a while back. I run Elden ring between 54-60fps Lost ark nearly constant 60 on 1080p

I still have my 1080 ti from 2017 (I think).

Just get a job and buy a graphics card, faggot

Im pretty good I play nearly all games at 50-60fps in full HD. Nobody needs DoF or motion blur or fkin txaa4.

i5/16gigram/970

playing most games that come out and can virutally all games that game out in the last years. easily.

cheapest on german ebay is 69euros atm.

Reddit newfags see this board as Any Forums

Tons of great more modern games that don't require much

well I forgot how lil hardware 1080p gaming required so I might be wrong.

>Find some retard scalper posting graphics cards on CraigsList.
>Ask to meet said scalper.
>Have a CCW just in case.
Do the nigg thing and scalp the scalper.

Fugg, I should grab a few.
Things are only going to get worse.

I sold my GTX 970 for 200 euros march last year and bought a rtx 3070 for 700 euros, i played only a couple of demanding games and now it's sitting there while I play the Nintendo switch. Can't even mine because electricity now its 20/30 cents a kw

Na the are getting better concerning gpus and chips.

My 1060 is more than fine for Kingdom Come, which is the last game anyone needs to care about anyway.

on 1080p my setup is a semi good middle class setup still. With a 1070 id play 120fps most likely.

I mean honestly i used a 2gb 750ti for SO long and played so many demanding games on it.

the 750ti and the 970 are absolute godlike cards.

Only because of sell-offs from crypto miners.
There is still a shortage of silicon.

>11 year old card
LOL

I hate zoomers.....

it wasn't chip shortage, it was and still is 90% scalpers and miners

8 years actually.
People ITT gaming on 12-year-old 750tis and they're just fine.

good GPUs aren't made in Shenzen

Some of your women are very breedable, that is all.

Not going to pay 2x-3x for an already deprecated graphics cards lineup.

The pick and place machines are in Shenzen