AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

In Russia, new absurd fakes are invented every day. To make the stories of the propagandists seem true, they refer to Ukrainian officials, in particular Aleksey Arestovich.

The occupiers do not get tired of spreading misinformation. Therefore, Ukrainians are urged to trust only Ukrainian trusted media, military and political leadership, Channel 24 reports.

The Russians are spreading a fake about the "ghost of Kyiv"
Advisor to the Office of the President Sergei Leshchenko said that Russian propagandists threw a fake into the media space with a reference to Alexei Arestovich. He allegedly stated that the "ghost of Kyiv" is alive and will soon give an interview.

Firstly, Russian state propagandists even mixed up the name of Alexei Arestovich and called him Alexander Arestovich. Secondly, I just spoke with Arestovich, and he did not make any such statements. He said that the "ghost of Kyiv" is a collective image,
Leshchenko noted.

According to the adviser to the OP, a collective image cannot give interviews, because there is simply no such one person.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZWHHnhnx8o

24tv.ua/ru/rossijane-rasprostranili-fejk-o-prizrake-kieva-pripleli-k-nemu_n1922621

Attached: RUSSIA HACKED MY BRAIN.png (540x457, 153.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NNiie_zmSr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

cope, not even going to read all your drivel

>no u
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Ukrainians lie every time they open their cock holstersmnd4d

Basically.
>He said that the "ghost of Kyiv" is a collective image,
Leshchenko noted.

Bot thread

Why did you change ips bot?

Cope post.

Because fuck you, that's why.

its a good thing most euros are socially retarded or someone with a room temp iq might have believed this putrid shit

who gives a fuck, you lie every single time you open your mouth, you've turned yourselves into literal clowns that will no-one ever take seriously again, you will be mocked with ghost of queef till the end of times

So you got yourself caught, now what's the next step of your master plan?

THE GHOST OF KYIV IS THE SYMMETRICAL GUY WITH THE PENIS JOYSTICKS

IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME ANYTHING ELSE I JUST DO NOT WANT TO FUCKING HEAR ABOUT IT

Attached: 1643085959773.jpg (833x743, 136.29K)

I'm exposing thoee lies, dum-dum. Actually they expose it themselves. They pushed this ghost of queef shit everywhere, I heard so many rerards believing it. Now it turns out there's no "ghost", it's a collective image. Samecshit as Snake usland.

>The Russians are spreading a fake about the "ghost of Kyiv"
OMG this is just pathetic.
Ghost of Kiev was a such a great meme for uneducated npcs to fullfil their whimsical imaginations with a feel-good story of a brave ace fighter struggling to keep the blue skies of Ukraine free of russian evil hoards. Straight out of a superhero movie, the greatest PR stunt, amazing writing, most supreme bobmshell wundervaffle of memetic warfare. Russians didn't come up with sothing that brilliant, and probably never will. And now ukranians just give it up.
This is just pathetic. What a shame.

Attached: 1636375942095.png (638x442, 318.17K)

>Now it turns out there's no "ghost"
>Now
Explains the Ukrainian average IQ of 90 points compared to the Russian average at 96 despite having like 300 ethnic minorities in.

Attached: IQ.jpg (718x541, 55.24K)

Holy shit a guys a pathetic Ukrainian Cope just flew over my house.

Attached: 1646190768449.png (482x324, 153.4K)

Kinda entertaining since the majority of propaganda is coming from the west

Attached: 1648390192307.jpg (500x502, 63.21K)

Keep seething Ivan. You're still the bad guys, you're the invaders, you're the aggressors, you're waging war of conquest trying to subjugate your neighbor and your army is dogshit. At least Nazis had much more professional and efficient military. You're rather WW2 Italy than Germany, lmao.

>hohols invent ghost of Kijowa
>people see it's fake
>haha actually it's russians whi invented it
all fields

>an Australian chink-abo hybrid shitting up a thread
Now this is an Avengers level threat.

Have Ukrainians even used that myth in their propaganda? Because all I ever see is Russians mocking "The Ghost of Kiev" in their own propaganda.

Red Skull is The One who put forth this Catfish
just as I Am
The One
Who put forth Pissgate
The Catfish of Avenatti
The Kiev Caper
etc. Etc. ad infinitum ad nauseam
I Am
The Eye in The Sky
youtu.be/NNiie_zmSr8
>inb4source

>Russians spread fake about...