I know it's Vaush but he is making a rare solid point here...

I know it's Vaush but he is making a rare solid point here. Why have tankies and Jimmy Dore or Aaron Mate types (who are usually screeching about muh imperialism) been obviously contorting themselves and doing ridiculous mental gymnastics to excuse naked Russian imperialism in Ukraine or blame Russia invading it's fucking neighbor on the US?
Is it just that they like Cold War aesthetics, or that they have a hard on for Putin, or are their IQ's so low they can't think past America bad?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-101044_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 770.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1648459332688.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1648459268511.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1648459332688.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1648459268511.webm

Attached: 1630099306509.jpg (1440x2245, 376.97K)

They just don't like America. I myself like America but sympathise with Russian invasion. If we went back in time and somehow the south of Ireland was threatened by the North of Ireland (being taken over by the Brits, who were also subjecting northern republicans) I'd support a republican invasion, rescue and demilitarisation operation in the North.

it is a reactive action

>obscure undefined statement
>therefore some stupid think I think is real in these obscure parameters
>because i don't know anything about anything but have to grift these kids and groom them for my masters
fuck off

Modern Russia exists entirely because of the US. This is the direct result of the US propping up the Yeltsin government to the benefit of American financiers.
They could've avoided this. They could've brought Russia into the fold, made a real brotherhood of nations with them. You had men like George Kennan and Henry Kissinger urging them to do just that. Soviet Communism was dead, and it was defeated by the Russian people. The Cold War was over. Instead, it was men like Clinton and Wolfowitz who got to decide American policy towards the utterly defeated, destitute and humiliated Russia. And they chose to treat them as a rival instead of a friend, did everything possible to keep them prostrate, and now the whole world is having to face the consequences.
Fuck America, and fuck Vaush too, he's a fat nonce

Sounds like a load of bollocks

Because the west is a largely monolithic force with America as its cultural and military leader

Russia is shit because of russians. Russians need to learn to take responbility about their own actions.

>America invades and topples a regime on the other side of the world because of a blatant lie
>no punishment for America
>Russia invaded a country unjustly right next to them so they actually get something out of it
>literally Hitler, the world has to stop him

I don't care for opinions from made-up countries.

Russia is literally a made up country. A Frankenstein of patched together republics that all hate ethnic Russians. Putin just made a muslim his defence minister. Russia is going to fall and degenrate in to a muslim country where ethnic russians are a minority.

Yeah, this is more akin to the UK just invading us out of nowhere on the pretext that they consider an EU member in their historical stomping ground a threat to their security or some bullshit like that.

Maybe because America did the coup in 2014 you spergtard

It's because this is a proxy war instigated by NATO, i.e. the US. Russia had made it abundantly clear that Ukraine joining NATO is unacceptable and is an existential risk to them, and the US knowingly made advances to integrate them.

The whole thing could've been avoided by taking Russia's concerns seriously, but now we've escalated the situation in a way that doesn't help anyone. If Russia doesn't fall apart after this, the western world has brought into reality what they've been screeching about for 30 years. Worse still, if Russia has any diplomatic/military/economic ties in the future, it's going to be with the East, most notably China. This is what happens when you have arrogant, single minded people at the helm.

And why not? I am against American imperialism but fully support Russian one.

Attached: 1648377831979.png (1024x1024, 794.03K)

Note even slightly an apt comparison.

Fat glowie on the pentagon salary.

Sorry I'm too busy still laughing that he thought calling the most famous woman in the world a cunt on woman's day was good for optics and then held a like four hour stream where he sperged nonstop just calling his chat traitors and terfs over and over because he thought that was good for optics too

The irish should understand that Russia is worse to it's subjects than Britannia ever was. Finland had a great famine under Russia, a few years after you Irish had your famine under the Brits. Russians will always back stab you, they work with different morals to the rest of us. This scenario resembles more of an scenario where the Brits would attack you for something they claim the IRA did. Bomb your cities and kill your children.

Fuck off lakhtavik. Typical russian bullshit claims, whataboutism and "you-lynch-negroes-yelling". Maybe you should go buy some sugar since your money Will soon be worthless.