Angry Chinese attacked white expats having dinner in Shanghi

twitter.com/RFA_Chinese/status/1508338470242111493?s=20&t=ZUdXypGhzy6ESZGC4EuJcQ

Angry Chinese attacked white expats for having maskless dinner in Shanghi while they're literally rounded up by electric fences because of covid

What do we think lads?

Upvote: Team Shanghi
Downvote: Team white expats

Attached: 324324.jpg (667x688, 62.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Ufza89hhBGZsiGPTHoC5aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gweilo go home

Can we just nuke the gooks please.

looks like toronto or vancouver

I'm team violence

>indigenous native of his land for thousands (1,000s) of years attacks foreign, honourless parasite
nothing wrong here. shame modern whites don't have nearly the same amount of conviction and testosterone as these s o y sauce guzzling squid dragon temple people of the Orient

Gweilo go home
not my problem

fpbp

Attached: 1631068182096.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

Absolutely based. Hope every white person gets beaten up or dismembered

but the chinese aren't wearing masks either?
how are you even supposed to eat with a mask on?
I think we're not hearing the real story here

>chink male attacking women
Gotta get your Ws somewhere chang.

You won't do shit, faggot
go play another video game. get another KFC bucket at the Westfield food court, you domesticated nigger cattle slave
bet you're vaccinated too

Attached: 1587135954610.png (579x716, 547.6K)

after I'm done running through the village

Found the nigger

Attached: 1648109727792.png (1116x1276, 73.45K)

>What do we think lads?
don't be white anywhere near CCP

Attached: chekd-suit.png (1053x707, 308.62K)

chinas never won a war LOL

Attached: 1647911231735.jpg (574x800, 97.26K)

I vote for the angry chinks. If an angry chink came at me I'd run away because they like to stab.

>get mass vaccinated and voluntarily go into house arrest
>entire west sucks jew cock
>expecting me to care about this dying faggot meme race that injected jew cum into themselves
jokes on you, you domesticated nigger cattle idiot

Attached: covid normie faggot whites consume - Copy.jpg (1656x1020, 353.58K)

Forget it Jake

>RFA

Source : Radio-Free Asia aka CIA-funded disinformation.

Attached: 1613226904089.jpg (480x600, 50.21K)

Based Chinese, fuck whitoids

I only saw a drunk chinese guy getting stomped??

>go to someone else's country
>cry about things
a story as old as time for the Anglo retard white man. should have stayed on your inbred island
why are their even Anglo*ds in the Orient to begin with? you have to be vaccinated to travel; so absolutely no loss if these retards got raped and sold into the Chinese mafia as slabs of white meat

Attached: 1628224589776.jpg (71x91, 4.15K)

>white people are cowards because they live under regimes and massive overlapping institutions that make any kind of similar action life ending for them
Okay

Shouldn't you be making sure that some white boys and girls are getting raped by Muslims right about now?

Attached: austrianswimmingpool.png (663x160, 30.97K)

I dont understand what's going on.

thank you, that explains video perfectly
it's probably not even in china and staged in NYC chinatown

Hahahaha that fat chink in that fubu shirt got sparked by a women LOL Why would you post this?

>white people are cowards because they live under regimes and massive overlapping institutions that make any kind of similar action life ending for them

Yes. Exactly. 99% of whites love it.
That's why 90%+ of the entire Western white race injected themselves with jew cum; because they could never give up the modern society they love so much guzzling the cum of jews
>durrrr game of thrones star wars little yoda on Netflix to watch, tv, movie, hollywood, sportsball, nigger shows, jew entertainment, anime, video games, uber eats alcohol, consumerism, mcdonald's, wal-mart materialism, cars, buy things
but keep making excuses you pathetic fucking worthless idiot retard

Attached: 01 4 suburban anglo.jpg (1296x968, 427.51K)

still haven't won a war, I go where I want.

>attacked white expats for having maskless dinner in Shanghi while they're literally rounded up by electric fences because of covid
how is it wypipo's fault that chinks are scared of a little flu?

>flags
eat shit and die you subhuman insects.

Attached: china invading Taiwan.webm (384x288, 2.64M)

kek

Chinks are literally dying in game cafes

statistically the western white race is the highest vaccinated race on planet Earth
you should really be asking why 90%+ of whites were afraid of the kung flu to mass inject themselves with jew cum for 2 years straight

Attached: covid normie faggot whites consume.jpg (2546x1020, 772.89K)

Attached: 1581454231914.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

>go to a foreign country
>refuse to follow law of the land
nigger behavior
cant expect anything else from obnoxious amerimutts

>when in rome do as romans do

that'll be -100 social credit score. i'm sorry, but your family is no longer allowed to buy food

>durrrr star wars netflix little yoda tv game of thrones wal-mart mcdonald's rick and morty hollywood thanos capeshit video game anime coca cola
time to book your booster shots for you and your retard single mothers that failed to raise you

Attached: 1640155666698.jpg (640x614, 118.06K)

Carmen Sandiego looked decent.

desu tensions are a bit high here because of the new quarantine announcement change. shanghai has dragged its feet with a lot of quarantines, but now we have to have a legit quarantine like other cities have done. ppl were sperging at grocery stores because they only had 2 days of food in their apartments like complete retards. I'm white and honestly seeing the chinese beat the shit out of ppl who try to put the collective in danger by breaking the rules is good. this is china, if people don't want to follow the rules, fucking go home.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Ufza89hhBGZsiGPTHoC5aQ