2 days later and I am forgotten

Attached: 2days.png (990x503, 577.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220328073802/https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/other/country-music-singer-
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares about the boom boom boom monkey that can be replaced by a machine with perfect timing

looked too much like Kurt and paid the price

I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

grohl killed cobain.... with the jews

Just another drug addict dying an early death. They found 10 drugs in his system...

Yea it's old news because Country Singer Jeff Carson 58 just died of a Heart Attack

- Jeff Carson, 58, American Country Music Singer and Tennessee Police officer has died suddenly from a Heart Attack
(March 26th, 2022, Deceased, Vaccinated Status Unknown)
(web.archive.org/web/20220328073802/https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/other/country-music-singer-
and-police-officer-jeff-carson-dies-at-58/ar-AAVyh1P?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f9c0731d3ebe42689dc4a7dcdb872a1c)

Follow the Death Lists for Up to Date going-ons

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

*2021 Death (List) Part A*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2021 Death (List) Part B*
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde

Attached: Jeff Carson.jpg (500x500, 30.32K)

the foo fighters are shit though, you have to be the whitest new balance wearing faggot to like them

is someone forcing THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST, THE BOOST on youuuuuu

Attached: BOOST.jpg (997x656, 39.87K)

Welcome

Attached: 6BF9B390-8D5B-46A6-AA0D-CD85094CB94C.png (259x194, 90.58K)

"Perfect" timing of drums is part of the reason music sounds more generic now

More like one second later. Who?

Infinite times longer than collective people will care for your entire family tree

Attached: GettyImages-78284733.jpg (1200x800, 251.1K)

Anyone can program in slight variance

THEY VAXXED HERO! WATCH HIM AS HE CONVOLUTS

Incorrect. It's the use of drum machines and their characteristic lack of variance between beats. Perfect timing is fine (see jazz) but when every beat sounds exactly the same it sounds robotic.

plus the vaxxine that killed him

Based, fuck cops. Cops are the assholes who have been enforcing the jew poison and will take your kids away from you when you don't want a pedo to give them a sex change and fuck them

I only knew who he was because he died. I’ll bet I don’t make any headlines when I drop.

Yes, because as soon as it was broadcast that he'd died with the 10 secret spices used to create dead rock stars in his system, people just moved on as it was business as usual in the music industry.

sry some nigger fake slapped another nigger