Humor Thread Jada Pinkett Smith Edition

Chris Rock's joke about Jada Smith was weak sauce. In fact, it was a compliment. Let's correct that by making slap-worthy jokes!

In this thread - your very own template!

Attached: Chris Rock Joke Bald Freak.jpg (1448x856, 142.84K)

Here is the template guys. Do your best.

Attached: Chris Rock Joke Template 2.jpg (1448x856, 115.36K)

Jewish hands made this thread

Jewish hands held your mom down and raped you into existence, faggot.

Attached: Chris Rock Joke TS.jpg (1448x856, 141.16K)

Attached: Chris Rock Joke Cool.jpg (1448x856, 156.12K)

Homo prince gave her GI parasites. That's the joke you chuds

You paid Jews in academia tens of thousands of dollars for a worthless degree, a piece of paper, by taking out loans from Jewish bankers, all so you could accept a job shilling corporate bullshit for Jews. You are their indentured servant.

Attached: Chris Rock Joke Doggie.jpg (1448x856, 158.51K)

Goddamn you are an uptight faggot. Not everything is a shill or a jew conspiracy. Can't we just enjoy some alopecia nigger jokes?

Yes more irrelevant niggers story please we truly can't live witout over here.

Oh you just do it for free then. You are a piece of shit.

Well, geez. I would post these on Reddit but they banned me.

Oh, you must assume it was fake to generate controversy. Actually, I could only watch 5 minutes of that Oscar shit before watching something else. It started with a black bride music performance that featured ALL niggers, dozens of people on a stage. ALL niggers. Then it was Amy the jew and two negresses making shitty feminist jokes and anti-white jokes. I was done.

When I heard all the fuss about this Will Smith slap I assumed it was fake. But I watched the clip on Youtube. Looks real. The way Will Smith goes full bitch and hyperventilates, squealing about his wife, it's real. Will can't act that good and he made a fool of himself.

So yeah, I'm having some fun with it. I find it comical that their "black pride" "Oscar so diverse" had black-on-black violence.

Attached: n.png (1412x779, 638.85K)

Kek and you're not even getting paid. You should be ashamed of yourself

Stop being a faggot and learn to laugh at clown world occasionally. I guarantee my bona fides are well beyond yours. For example, I can do more than bitch, I make memes that are actually funny. Some have been shared thousands, probably millions of times.

Attached: 1648456110662.jpg (1448x856, 167.4K)

Even my mother in her 70s said "Why is everyone black?"

From what I could make out, the shitty lyrics to that opening musical number were all about their "struggle." She was singing for "my sistas" and all the dancers were black women and all the orchestra was black.

So yeah, racism is bad because white people have too much power. Blatant black pride that excludes all other races and the singing is about "muh people," that is good racism because it's not white racism...

Diversity is still code for anti-white.

Then the negress host talks proudly about representin' black women and Amy Schumer, pretending to be white, says she represents all the white women out there who call the police when "y'all get a bit too loud." Or some shit to that effect.

All that was about the first 5 minutes. I was done. What utter shit.

Hoooo

Attached: Chris Rock Joke Ethiopian.jpg (1448x856, 142.7K)