WHERE IS SHE ?

Some say she is in Switzerland.
Others in Dubai.

Where is she ?

Attached: Alina Kabaeva-Sun bathing.png (620x466, 452.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tylaz.net/2022/03/16/serious-problems-for-vladimir-putins-mistress-in-switzerland-alina-kabaeva-has-also-become-a-target/
michigansportszone.com/who-is-alina-kabaeva-vladimir-putins-girlfriend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bottom of that ocean

she looks like a videogame glitch lmao
tf is with that torso

She's probably in California surfing.

Somewhere warm where he has great influence

Serious problems for Vladimir Putin’s mistress in Switzerland.
Alina Kabaeva is one of the most decorated gymnasts in the history of rhythmic gymnastics
She was nicknamed “the most flexible woman in Russia”And once posed naked, while wrapped in animal fur, for a men’s magazine.
In 2008, the Russian newspaper Moskovski Korrespondent published an article in which it reported that Putin had divorced his wife and was about to marry Kabaeva. The story was denied by the Kremlin, and the newspaper was shut down.
tylaz.net/2022/03/16/serious-problems-for-vladimir-putins-mistress-in-switzerland-alina-kabaeva-has-also-become-a-target/

She is still in Switzerland.

Attached: putin-e08ff2aa7effb30a7.jpg (1280x720, 96.97K)

On my dick

Attached: 25F3A310-C4F0-48CD-96F7-FCD2A8B40284.jpg (640x427, 34.25K)

Based.

In Mariupol

kek they are outside right fucking now, what the fuck is wrong with you, go get HER, not me

She is staying with me for safe keeping. Trust me I am taking very good care of her

She's the very reason why Putin will never be able to push the button for a nuclear war.

Swiss people may be protecting Vladimir Putin’s secret girlfriend, it has been said. Alina Kabaeva, a gymnast who won gold at the Olympics, is thought to have gone to a “private and safe” chalet with her kids.
In Lugano, near the Italian border in Switzerland, a source says: “Before the coronavirus pandemic, there was always talk about Putin’s mistress being in town.”

she is called the “secret first lady” of Russia.
michigansportszone.com/who-is-alina-kabaeva-vladimir-putins-girlfriend/

Attached: 49-hot-pictures-of-alina-kabaeva-which-will-make-you-sweat-all-over-best-of-comic-books-31.jpg (1129x1600, 127.43K)

>ocean
Black Sea

Younger but less attractive than Melania Trump tho.

Attached: Russia Secret 1st Lady.jpg (1320x743, 115.92K)

Getting blacked and forgotten.

The most beautiful wife of a politician in the History of Mankind.

Attached: melania-ed6675521e1c9034.jpg (726x1024, 107.71K)

>just doing muh job
the only retards itt that even know who tf that is are the faggot globohomo dick sucker zogbots that are under orders to post this agitprop in the memewar. imagine being this wage cucked

Read in Captain Flashheart's voice.

>Where is she ?
on my dick

she is around my cock

I see you are a man of taste

>2008
Two thousand
And
Eight.
Go fuck yourself glowie.