"Why is Japan so clean"

Have you ever googled "Why is Japan so clean" and seen the mental gymnastics the journalists go through because they can't say niggers?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-170024_Chrome.jpg (1080x1096, 203.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Suu84khNGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that argument doesn't hold up (in the image)

Why can’t they give credit to the people of Japan? Is it racist to even praise another race? wtf

It's true. Travelling through small country towns in Australia I was surprised how clean and tidy they were. No rubbish, no graffiti - just well-functioning, clean, Anglo and peaceful. Multiculti brings nothing but chaos.

Low number of niggers

>Is it racist to even praise another race
Yes, unless it's a shitskin

Nihhon people are smart enough to not to litterally litter everywhere like niggers.

Its due to lack of trash cans goy! America can be clean too if there's no white tra...i mean trash cans!

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-171400_Chrome.jpg (1080x441, 84.44K)

Japan is clean because they have the concept of respect, principals and honor

Attached: 5942231729_b3165c672a_b.jpg (777x1024, 456.07K)

>Is it racist to even praise another race?
If that race is better than a certain other race, then yes, it is racist

How does public transportation produce trash? I'd let air pollution count to some degree, but there is no inherent link with garbage.

Because it would imply that it's down to personal behavior and accountability, which they want to avoid because of what it says about those who live in shitheaps.

Better yet, search
>why is ———- so dirty

throwing your trash on the ground is every american's civic duty
youtube.com/watch?v=8Suu84khNGY

Cleanliness is a manifestation of your understanding your actions snowball into having effect in your environment. I have seen poor people litter right down the street from their house then complain how their neighborhood sucks. Also niggers.

Same when I move to the north. Only old, white people, but everything is clean as fuck. They had white pavement and it actually was white, too.

>Why can’t they give credit to the people of Japan?
Because the idea that cultures and peoples can be superior is a no go thought to these people.

I live in a pretty ordered and clean country and I was still amazed when visiting Japan. The culture of keeping trash with you was eye opening, because even here the logic is: if there's trash in public somewhere it means government failed to install enough waste bins.

Obviously Japan is evidence to the contrary. It is possible to expect your own population to carry trash until they find a wastebin to dump it in. I don't know if I can accurately convey how revealing this was, since I already assumed the way we run things is superior to everything else in the world (on this issue).

As an aside, the dingiest shittiest cities I've visited? New York and Paris.

>Why is Japan so clean
>Because they use public transportation
>Not because of their behaviors which are encoded by their genetics
Fucking morons...

That's actually pretty well put.

I can show you cleanest black ghettos
and white slums filled with piles trash

Imagine a world without niggers. Fuck, I hate them so fucking much bros

Attached: 954D9717-1241-434C-B90E-E4484840B597.png (1000x1413, 650.8K)

Nips are still degenerate insects, but they are living examples of homogeneity and quality over quantity.

We can't dream jump user

I can show you a whore with a heart of gold and the guy with 99.9% terminal cancer who survived. What did we prove by focusing on the outliers? Nothing? Oh.

some Japanese people actually go out and pick up trash around their neighborhood, on their own, during their free time

niggers throw trash out of their windows while driving

>no public trash cans
1.) patently untrue 2.) how would that even work

You can't have public transportation and niggers at the same time.

>1.) patently untrue
It's definitely true. There are only a handful of public trashcans and they're so far between it was more reasonable to keep your eyes peeled for a 7/11 where you could dump trash.

isn't there a lack of trash cans because of some crazy otaku dude who wanted to become a terrorist?

>otaku
Its actually the aum cultists but you could put it that way.

Basically. Or if throwing away a can or pet bottle just look for a vending machine. Usually I still keep a few spare plastic bags for store small trash until I get home.

> vote out every corrupt politician
> fire all corrupt judges
> arrest all corrupt officials
> arrest the whole wall-street and all satanic CEOs
> Do this in every country in the world
Still not free (picrel)

Attached: inv~r.jpg (897x491, 102.51K)

then they will also throw trash out of the train, so that's not really an argument

Yes it is, they call it "positive racism". You're not allowed to say Asians are good at math anymore either.

>neat
>homogeneous society
Who could’ve guessed that would work? It’s almost like they have no niggers

>if there's trash in public somewhere it means government failed to install enough waste bins.
I really fucking hate this mindset. It's more or less feral people pretending they have no control over their behavior and that the government should ensure they are catered to at every fucking second if it doesn't want them to shit up the place.
If they don't want to behave like a human, maybe they shouldn't have human rights.

There were several of those big cases wasnt there? i cant remember which caused what anymore. Was he also the one that put bombs in the station lockers?