How do we solve the nu/pol/ cat cuck problem?

How do we solve the nu/pol/ cat cuck problem?

Attached: as515.webm (928x576, 2M)

that's a pit?

>OMG IS THAT A CAT?!??!? AAAAHH NOOOO HELP ME LIL' MR.PIBBLE I'M GOING INSANE

Attached: 1627720691153.jpg (750x498, 88.05K)

>cat cuck problem
the cat was at home minding his own business, it should have been you not the poor cat.

Any Forums is a cat site, leave if you don't like it

Attached: EddrS9CXsAAX3cV.jpg (236x244, 15.21K)

Op do you jack off to videos like this? you're a sadistic freak and i hope you die soon.

desu, the cat probably called him a shitbull and deserved it

Stupid cat could've gotten away if it wasn't arrogant.

Based cat remover. One less shit in my flowerbeds.
I like how calm and peaceful he became after the job was done.

He probably thought in his dog brain.
>Im a good boy

2.7 billion native birds every year are at home just "minding their own business"

i would kill your stupid dog with a baseball bat and force you to watch.

If I ever see a shitbull round here I'm going to poison it, for the good of my community.

No you wouldn't sweeting.
You and your indoor cat are equally domesticated.

Small to be a pit bull and it looks like the UK where they're banned.

yes i would sweetie...

cats and dogs are both great pets and every nigger and shitbull deserve bullets

No you wouldn't sweetie.

Any Forums has always been a cat lover site. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

They've been banned in Britain for many years. You're unlikely to ever see one. The dog in the video is very small to be a pit bull; they're often well over twice that size.

Natural selection

Yep. Dogs are gay.
Unless you get a non nigger dog

Well what is it? Looked pretty fucking violent. Honestly couldn't watch it all.
Hopefully it got put down. I think that's the law, yes? Once they taste blood they get put down.

Looks like a staffordshire bull terrier

Hard to watch and feel bad for that cat. My dog would probably do the same thing though if I wasn't around.

I caught her eating some random skull in a parking lot once. They don't care if you're not around and will kill or eat whatever

Only if they attack humans.
Watch it sweetie, its the way of the world.

I disagree. I think theyre ok and it's usually the owner that sucks. Unfortunately mine hates all other animals because they were using her to fight. She's only ok around people most of the time

There are a lot of crossbred dogs, mainly Staffordshire bull terrier/pit bull mixes. They are short like staffies, but have the skull indentation of a pit bull. Mainly lower class chavs have them as status dogs.

It's the way of the nigger world. In Western European civilisation we treat animals with respect, you fucking ugly nigger ape.

NOOO NOT THE HECKIN FEATHERINOS!!!!! I MUST BE CRUEL TO INNOCENT ANIMALS BECAUSE I ONCE READ AN ARTICLE THAT SAYS THEY'RE MEAN TO BIRDS

Cats and dogs, sweetie.