University in Florida changes name of Karl Marx study room because of Russian invasion of Ukraine

indy100.com/news/karl-marx-university-florida-russia

Attached: karl-marx.jpg (2500x1667, 890.64K)

that makes no sense

shhhh ... let it happen.

Attached: 1648112080386.jpg (200x200, 10.75K)

It's one of those 'non-issue / easy solutions' like putting tampons in men's bathrooms and calling it progressive when in reality it does not make any actual change. But it's labeled progressive, so it must be good.

>tfw you’re a NatSoc opposing this because it’s retarded to cancel a German philosopher because he inspired Russians to revolt 100 years ago in the name of an ideology half these people clapping have a flag of next to their name on the same twitter handle they share their support of our government funding neonazi groups in a Slavic country
When did reality become this fake

Attached: 7C114FC7-72C3-4F7B-80EC-29B2AAC59420.png (283x178, 9.62K)

It's just a natural progression of liberalism. Where we are unwilling to make even the slightest change in the system so we only do stuff like that, which does not threaten or change the status quo.

But it gives a false sense of progress when in reality these things do nothing but perpetuate the current system.

Based

>When you cancel the OG German communist philosopher because a non-communist Slavic country invaded another non-communist Slavic country

good, whatever it takes

and that's a good thing

Can't change the past anyhow.

> be a german jew
> your ideas kill more russians than anything else in history

> you get cancelled because post communist russia invade its neighbours "to fight nazis"

Lol at the krauts

Attached: FOqYJM6X0AIuF-S.jpg (2048x1280, 276.16K)

I live here in Gainesville. They also rip down confederate statues and write black lives matter on murals.

Russia and Putin are secretly communist.

Haha this wtf

yeah this is confusing to say the least.

>German

Good. Fuck commies.

>you failed successfully

My bad I should’ve been more (((specific)))

Marx was jewish bucko.