This is the equivalent to 'there goes the neighbourhood'

Niggers are niggrefying your country, step by step, including your award ceremonies.

Attached: chrome_il1snk77NK.png (848x644, 658.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hx04dAb8otM
youtube.com/watch?v=1QUDclP0X0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So kill them meme flag
Who's gonna stop u XD?

Oscars devolved into tasteless Jerry Springer show. Every educated human understands, that the nigger slap was for ratings. But the only audience that will be attracted are, ... you guessed it, niggers.

Oscars was so eager to punish white Americans, their rating fell over the years, and now they have to resort to nigger talk show rating boosters.

Also, russians control this Any Forums site.

Just a coincidence that the blackest Oscar's was also the most violent

This is just to normalize future assaults in real life. "oh they just actin"

>your award ceremonies.
You mean kike's award ceremonies
NMP

>niggrefying
jesus there was a time where a congress man beat the literal shit out of another congress man with his cane, the public response from the his constituents in his distric was to send him more walking canes.
If fucking anything I fear globohomo is more sissyafying the country, If anything that oscars speech was more of a crime christ what self indulgent cringe.

If you think that this shit weren't staged to boost dwindling audience ratings and industry importance of Oscars for decades now - well, you are a dumb nigger.

Attached: 6aah9r.jpg (658x500, 70.33K)

youtu.be/hx04dAb8otM

Ah, the meme has been born!

Use it well.
>t. user.

will smith slaps like a lady

FUCK 1PBTID KIKES AND THEIR FAKE OSCAR BULLSHIT

FUCK YOU FOR NOT FILTERING THIS SHIT

I tried to come up with somethuing topical, but I feel so uncreative rn. Maybe a cup of coffey would do a thing.

Hopefully niggers do the same to Hollywood that they've done to all the inner cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QUDclP0X0E

CHECK IT OUT BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN (CLICK FOR AUDIO)

The Oscars belong to and are completely orchestrated by kikes.

On the contrary, this is how men in the USA used to act, before they became feminized.
Look up “the caning of Charles Sumner”

then how come this never happened before ?

> nigger talk show rating boosters
This the people that will mostly be talking about it are those type of channels.

Look, I know you believe this alteration between two actors on a stage is going to distract from Azov warcrimes, but sweety I have to tell you something..... It won't.

Attached: 1147196616478171.jpg (599x762, 199.03K)

I wish I saved the merchant puppet master, you get the idea...

You won't be saying that shit when they start beating the shit out of you and black people are the type to curb stomp you if you get knocked out.

To be fair he was actually laughing at the joke at first while Jada seethed about it (pic related). Still a "nigga moment" though.

Attached: dave.jpg (985x496, 110.2K)

>Niggas Versus Black People.png

when they had wholesome nice wives 200 years ago not a whore who fucked other men like GI jane you dumb fucking retard
or you want roasties to do anything and still be defended at all costs?

Fake and nervous laugh to cope with what he was about to do.

> Gets beat up