Message to ALL Americans

How does it feel knowing no white person in this world likes or respects you mutt? How does it feel knowing all of Europe cheered when that little 8 year old muttlet got ran over by that nigger in wisconsin? How does it feel knowing we laughed until we puked when that little goblin bastard (((cannon hinnant))) got blasted? They were going to be shabbos goyim consoomers just like you, and everyone like you. How does it feel knowing we cheer and laugh when one of your little screaming mongrel spawn gets mutilated for it's kike masters? Amerimutt pain is White European entertainment.

How does it feel knowing every time one of your worthless mixed race family members dies of a heart attack or cancer the white world cheers?

How does it feel knowing the world is fighting back (even Canada) and you’re falling deeper into communism and won’t do a thing about it because you’re too cowardly to do anything aside from larp on Any Forums? How does it feel knowing any army in Europe could take over america at any time and none of you mongrels will fight back?

The whole white world is laughing at you worthless mutts

You’re a disgrace to the white world. Put your gun to use for once and bite your beloved bullet. Nobody in Europe, Canada, Australia or New Zealand will miss you.

Attached: shit paper.jpg (640x640, 40.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuRIJVFUvOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America is the epitome of Western civilisation. Pax Americana has been the most peaceful and prosperous time in all of human history.

Re66it: Go Back

oh say can you seethe....

Attached: 1647744197695.jpg (125x125, 3.28K)

Speak for yourself and yourself only, o representative of all white people.

Spbp
The left cant______

>How does it feel knowing no white person in this world likes or respects you mutt?
I don't think about people outside the United States at all. Quite simply, they don't matter.

The left can't see past their own delusional worldview. They are the most pathetic humans to ever live. They can't understand that 'everyone is laughing at you' has no meaning to us. We don't want you delusional faggots to agree with us on anything; that's the whole point. The only solution is to gather all of them in one spot and napalm the entire are

Attached: 1647897526136.jpg (1024x825, 102.88K)

who asked?

AREA niggers tongue my anus

Non Americans fantasize about us caring about them hating us. If you aint got haters you aint poppin

youtube.com/watch?v=BuRIJVFUvOE

fuck america, america is hands of satan. fuck america transgender faggots

KEK

Attached: FO3gxMcXMAkbaDp.jpg (360x341, 21.84K)

Who hurt you?!

Come again? America destroyed MENA region. Also there isn't a single country in Latin America without a colour revolutions, military coup orchestrated by the USA.

Go back to the coon farm you fucken Abbo. Australia loves you yank bros, this fucken nignog doesn't speak for us

Maby stop importing drugs Paco and the yanks wouldn't have to push your shit in

>How does it feel knowing no white person in this world likes or respects you mutt?
Don't care. Didn't read. Plus you're a faggot.

Attached: 1647461080925.jpg (1000x1000, 806.6K)

I have guns

>Le divide and conquer thread

It's actually a good sign that someone's paying you to say this.

I respect the Anglos, the Teutons, the Nordics, the Celtics, the Meds, and the Slavs. We're all under the globalist heel, but there's white people in every white nation that know better. I hope we find a way to organize for our collective interest.

You take your booster yet buddy? Government mandates it over there

Australia is literally a shithole what are you talking about

Very cool Aussie, where do I subscribe to your blog

>8 year old muttlet got ran over by that nigger in wisconsin
>(cannon hinnant)
Who? Bitch you know more about American news than Americans. Go outside, touch grass